TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 22, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Absolutely he covered for Sasha and for himself, too, but I think it was mostly about covering for himself. Eugene is just trying to survive. He always has.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, my hubby was even more confused than that RE: Maggie's pregnancy. When there was a scene with the child, he said "is that supposed to be Maggie's baby?!!??" I laughed and said "no, that's Judith! Maggie didn't have her baby yet - its only been days since Glen's death" (which I know thanks to Kitt!) ☺

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The cast is competing against the cast of VEEP tonight on Hollywood game night.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
oops

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Moved a few posts to the Fear The Walking Dead thread. :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
An accident on the set of TWD

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/13/walking-dead-stuntman-hospitalized-after-falling-20-feet/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear... that sounds very bad....

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Must have been really bad. Production is now halted

http://dennismichaellynch.com/walking-dead-pauses-production-stunt-mans-serious-injury/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, he died from his injuries

http://tmz.me/jOXr2wy

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh no... heartbreaking.

When they said his head landed on concrete in a long fall, I knew there was little hope.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official ComicCon trailer for Season 8 is here:

http://tvline.com/2017/07/21/the-walking-dead-season-8-preview-video-trailer-spoilers/

Not very spoilery, just a lot of fighting. Right near the end it goes black then comes back... what is that, anyone have any ideas? Dream sequence?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Has to be a dream because Rick is an old man .....

I've see better trailers in the post seasons. But it looked pretty dicey for (it's been so long I don't even remember his name) the priest guy.... lol

I wonder if this is JDM last season

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not a flash forward to the end of the series then, when Rick is an old man and the whole series was just a nightmare ;).

I so hope JDM (well, Negan) dies horribly this season!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Can not wait!!!!

Talking dead having a TWD special 9/10

https://www.facebook.com/talkingdead/posts/1442589959164192

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I've been rewatching the show and it's amazing that it still has such an impact considering how many times I've watched. Plus I still see things I don't remember from the other viewings. For instance I recently saw the ep with Glenn under the dumpster. When the walkers started leaving, I suddenly noticed that the first ones that turned away due to gunshot were the ones that encounter Darryl as he rides away from the attack on Abraham Sasha and hisself. So Glenn was saved by Nicholas, sort of and then unbeknownst to them all by the others being attacked! I somehow found that very satisfying.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the return of TWD!! Has anyone seen any of the trailers they have out for Season 8? I have watched a couple of them recently.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, they've had a couple of trailers (all on the "everyone attacks the Saviours" theme) and a few special shows these last couple of days.

Something to look out for is the finale of last season airs an EXTENDED version tonight, just before the show, starting at 4.30pm for some, or I guess it must be 7.30pm for others. So if you watch that, the premiere, and the TWO hour Talking Dead that's 4.5 hours of TWD tonight!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
im not as excited for this premiere as I usually am. when Glenn was killed off so was much of my desire to watch the show anymore. Glenn was my Rick/Darryl. I wouldnt have cared if either of those 2 were killed. Glenn has always been my fav

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm confused????

So they had the fight, and poor Gabe got left behind by that crepity old guy!

Than Rick looks like he's day dreaming and you see the speech at end and gabe is in there.....

So did Rick dream how the fight would go?

Did that fight never "really" happen?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And how is it that Judith is growing up as Maggie still isn't even showing? LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this ep was horrible! the ending made the whole ep seem pointless.

and if it was real, what a complete waste of bullets shooting hundreds of them blindly in windows. People could have been way in the back and the bullets wouldnt affect them.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Uggg. So disappointed. Rick says only one person has to die. Maggie had to watch as Negan killed her husband with a bat. In this episode both rick and Maggie are standing there with guns pointed at Negan and they do not shoot him? Kinda unbelievable.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The scene at the end where Rick was talking to the group was a flashback to the beginning (or part way through) when they were all parked with those reinforced cars, ready to start the fight by going to the Sanctuary.

I am guessing they just liked the Judith actor so decided to keep her, and ignore the fact that she was and looked disproportionately older than the last time we saw her (because of the filming timeline compared to the show one). They didn't give any time pointers - that I could see - but I'd guess they were meant to only spend a few days to a week or so preparing to fight because Negan was going in asap if they didn't. Judith's about one year old in the main story.

And then there's the flash forward story where Judith's six or so??? And the crying Rick that presumably means someone close died before then. Or was it all a dream?? Didn't seem like a dream.

I agree Rick had a shot at Negan and didn't take it, but that's the same sort of "drama" we see in other shows.