TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Leah Remini: Scientology and Aftermath: Archive through September 14, 2017 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I don't even remember that of Nicole miscarrying a baby.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For me the first thing was when he felt he must publicly bash Brooke Shields for caring to use antidepressants when she suffered from bad post-partum depression.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole had two miscarriages.. One early on and one after he filed for divorce.

In between they adopted Below and Connor..

But she is of course deemed a Suppressive Person since she left Scientology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-479910/I-lost-baby-just-I-married-Tom-says-Nicole-Kidman.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At least she and Keith now have two daughters.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, it really does my heart good to see her and Keith together. They seem really happy and good for each other. I always loved to hear him talk lovingly about his wife and daughters on AI, and he does have that Nicole tattoo on his arm.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, September 02, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
And according to Leah the kids, more so the daughter, despise Nicole. Leah was on the plane coming back from his and Katie's wedding. She asked them how she was. Connor didn't answer but looked a bit sad (my word I can't remember Leah's exact words) but Bella went off on Nic, calling her all sorts of names. It's such a shame what this cult does to families. Those kids needed their mom growing up. I'm glad Nic got away and was able to find joy again with Keith. For all his faults he is still a good man. Just love him and they are adorable together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Speaking of what this cult does to families, this week's episode was tragic beyond words.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
My PVR only taped 20 minutes so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I find this show shocking, terribly sad and very interesting.

To think that LRH and his group have gotten away with this for so long. Probably one of the strongest run cults in the last century (maybe longer). Earlier sects tended to stick to controlling their members - these guys stalk and destroy outsiders/former members as well. Wow!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Speaking as someone who went through a close family member's suicide (my older sister), I found the reaction of the girl's mother appalling. She didn't even seem upset that her daughter had taken her own life. What kind of emotional damage is this cult doing to its members?! It's horrifying.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
missed that show and when looking on demand, they charge for watching it! SO I went to sling and it is not there?
SO I am thinking are they limiting the availability because of Scientology? or is it jsut the usual show crap, like CBS trying to limit all on demand of it's shows so people will pay then 6 dollars a month to watch them, (not me) They still have some contracts with some cable networks, but intend to withdraw from all. Not sure what A&E is doing.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, they replay the previous week's episode before the current one. So you can watch last week's tomorrow night at 8.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
I was highly amused that there was a commercial for Tom's American Made movie that aired during last night's show in my area. I don't know if it was a mistake or done on purpose, but I was amused regardless.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe A&E and Tom Cruise are trolling each other... LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Too funny.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought this week's episode was going to be about Miscavige and instead we got a round table discussion. Were there two shows and my DVR only recorded one?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
The episode tomorrow might is about Miscavige.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Leah won an Emmy for this show on Saturday night (non-televised portion of the Emmys). Congrats, Leah!

http://people.com/tv/leah-remini-wins-first-emmy-scientology/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Every time I watch this show, my heart breaks for the people whose lives have been ruined by Scientology. It's just so sad.

I hope the FBI is investigating people being held against their will at the Gold Base in California. That's frightening that your "religion" could hold you hostage that way.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Every time I think it can't get worse I watch another episode. The stuff that DM is getting away with is atrocious. My heart broke for Jackson talking about his wifes abortion and then her divorcing him and all. How sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Shelly Miscavige has now been missing for over 12 years. How is it possible that the LAPD doesn't suspect foul play?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It is my understanding that the LAPD talked to Shelly Miscavige and she indicated she was fine. So many that are "held" at the Gold Base will not go against the church. They will deny being held against their will if questioned. It's quite frightening.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rieann, where did you read that the LAPD talked to her? On the show the other night, they said no one has seen her in 12 years.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was after Leah filed her report with the LAPD. On the show it said she hasn't been seen in public. I'll go and try to find a link about the LAPD's comment.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
"Our missing persons detectives have met with the alleged missing person within the past two days. We consider this case closed," police said.

The LAPD also said that this is not the first time they've received a missing persons report on Shelly Miscavige.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lapd-dismisses-leah-reminis-missing-person-report-wife/story?id=19912347

Here's one from The Hollywood Reporter that seems to indicate she was moved from the Gold Base to a compound in Lake Arrowhead.

According to Ortega, Shelly Miscavige allegedly was transferred from Scientology's headquarters near Hemet, Calif., to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in late 2005 or early 2006.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leah-remini-leaves-scientology-lapd-602860

I don't believe for one second that she is happily working for the church. It makes me ill.

These are from four years ago, so I don't know if they have contacted her since. Leah has also said that Miscavige hosts a lot of the LAPD at events. Some may be turning a blind eye. Who knows?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested, here is a link to Tony Ortega's website. He was on the show last season. He's written about Scientology for over 20 years. He always has some added tidbits about people on the show.

https://tonyortega.org/