TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 29, 2017 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
If the patient is Nicolas, then Valentine must be the one who sent him there, and he surely must've figured Ava would find him.

The patient could be Nicolas (seemed like that's what they were hinting), or Morgan... or Jason #1.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
OR... what if patient #6 is Nikolas now being played by Steve Burton? Wouldn't that be confusing? :-)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Omg how funny would that be Whrl! I don't know how well the fans would appreciate that tho being he's so recognizable as Jason

I also think that when Jason #2 in coma will wake up with no memory of being Jason

OR just maybe Valentine switched the 2 and the coma Jason will really be Nicolas...... haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Real Jason is patient 6!!! Just saw it on twitter.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Yep, and he is revealed tomorrow Tuesday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TooFab‏Verified account @TooFab 2h2 hours ago
More
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: @TrueBloodHBO star Jessica Tuck (@jesstuck) joins @GeneralHospital in a mysterious new role

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does Jason have a twin that he doesn't know about? And who was Jason's Mom, is she still alive and didn't know she had twins and stuck on with Franco for part of his childhood.

And was new Jason the one who grew up with Franco and old Jason was a Quartermaine. Questions, questions.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm so irked at me... I fell asleep during the last 15 mins today.

So, please tell me what happened w/ the Steve Burton reveal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was nothing....Ava was talking to patient 6, telling him about how only 3 people loved her (her brother and two daughters) and somehow she got onto only having one other friend, Nicholas Cassadine.

Then #6 grabbed her wrist, and when she said please he released her. Then every so often they went back to him, moving his fingers, lifting his hand and then at the very end taking off the sunglasses and just showing his eyes.

He sort of looked like he might have black eyes, and the nurse said that they keep him pretty drugged up and used to have him shackled. And was going to have to report him for grabbing Ava and they would probably drug him more.

Ava convinced her not to, she didn't want him to get in trouble because she didn't heed their warnings.

So now I suspect Jason will be manage to somehow ditch the drugs so he can become stronger and escape. Then Ava's face will be fixed and he will bring her home to GH, then Jason (#6) will be in love with Ava, and Carley will understand why she didn't have the same mental connection with the current Jason. And Sam will have to decide if she loves new Jason or #6, LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks for filling me in Dipo. :-)

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Last second we only saw wheel chair Jason take off his glasses. Definitely Steve Burton, his eyes, his body type and since they consider him dangerous, definitely his personality.

I have know idea who coma Jason could be, I don't think Nickolas because that would mean he had a baby with his cousin.
Don't think they would bring back Nickolas at the same time anyway, since Steve Burton's return is such a major big deal.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Firebird, maybe Franco's mysterious friend??

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok so this Jason #2 (coma Jason) is real Jason's twin bros...... hmmmm

And yes I believe Nell is a "black widow" haha 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that is what I think, about the Jasons, but I am unclear on who is keeping real Jason in the clinic. I don't understand why Valentin would do it, it would make sense for Helena to, but she is dead.

Maybe Nicholas is there as well, LOL>

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Or IS she? Haha (Helena)

Did the original Jason not know AVA? I can't remember

Well anyway Sam slept with both brothers 😂🤣

His 2 kids are going to be really confused 😬

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I pretty sure the original Jason knows Ava.
What I don't get is why Frankco's moms are so upset that he is living in the same house as Jason's son Jake.

Still can't figure out how Nickolas would play into it. I thought Jax's brother shot the original Jason.

As for Nell, you would have thought Sonny and Carly would have already had her whole life investigated. She must be a black widow because Michael has always chosen the wrong women and has extremely bad luck with love.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ooooooh! This week looks sooooo good

2 Jason's 😱

https://instagram.com/p/BZeVXXlnnMv/

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Ava and old Jason never met, she started the show about 2 years after he left. She only knows new Jason.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So is Jason going to be Jason since he had Sonny's phone number and the other Jason is really Drew, maybe brainwashed by Helena to thinking he is really Jason?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, who knows but that is probably correct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I know for a fact it takes time to get a Visa to go to Russia, just how is Griffin going to manage that in a day.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He is transporting so no visa needed.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anna will get him a special WBS passport as a diplomat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, you guys are too funny.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Anything is possible in "Soap Land" you can even have a divorce finalized in an hour