TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blue Bloods: Archive through October 19, 2015 users admin

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Bringing to the top for the new season.

I loved the new episode last night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I really like this show. It's a little different from a standard police procedural with the family covering varied aspects of enforcement and the legal system. And the family relationships are great. I haven't seen the latest episode but I have it recorded and will be watching!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I loved Jackie at the taxi office! Danny's wife sure did have a change of attitude in regards to worrying about him. That part and she being with him when he put on his vest didn't make sense to me. Maybe I am over thinking.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think it is sad how Blue Bloods producers treated Jennifer Esposito . You could tell in her last scene, she was not happy. The woman is sick, give her a break. I was also not impressed with the temporary replacement.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I never took to Jennifer Esposito's replacement and I don't know why. Now even she has been replaced, I'll wait and see how I feel about this new one. I absolutely loved last night's episode...there is certainly more than 1 way to skin a cat...loved the last scene.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I took an instant like to this new replacement. She has many of the same tough girl qualities that Jennifer Esposito had. I still think it's BS that they fired her, but this replacement is much better than the first one.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
We watched 2 episodes last night so I'm having trouble even remembering what the last scene was. I really did like the ep from 2 weeks ago, where Danny was framed. I like that this show doesn't dumb things down for us or over explain them.

Yes, I'm hoping the new detective is a bit better. I never did warm to the blonde either -- she didn't seem gritty or real enough, too uptight or something.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I like the new actress, too. Brenda - the last scene was the police marching into that theater with every last one of them being non-white. LOVED IT!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, thanks for reminding me. Yes, love it when he finds a way to get his point across and still do his job. I did feel bad for all those police officers who were going to have to stand and listen to the guy speak without vomiting.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I must be the only one watching this. It was a very good show last night, well worth watching if you have recorded it. I won't mention how it all plays out just in case. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy this show a lot and I have it recorded so I will definitely be watching. I just get a bit behind in my viewing.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This is one my daughter and I watch together. Great show, week after week.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I've just started watching this show and am really enjoying it. Very good stories.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's one of the few shows I watch "live." Love all the characters and the actors.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I really like the show, too.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I'm a huge fan, too, but it's usually Saturday or Sunday at least until I get time to watch.

Last night WAS a good episode!

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I love the show too. Have a fun story about it. a couple of years back when I worked downtown, around the corner from Delmonico's they were shooting an episode of Blue Bloods, the one where Frank gets shot in front of the restaurant. Our office building put letters on everyones desk to ignore the sounds of gunshots we may hear that night because Blue Bloods was shooting an episode.

The cast was in the neighborhood for a few days, used to go into the local coffee shop, really nice people all of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New season starts tonight!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That must have been fun, Maris! (Just saw your post).

Thanks for the reminder, Dipo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, the boys bickering at the dinner table. Damn, wasn't expecting that news about the cop!

LOL the Sargent saying please don't transfer me to Staten Island.

Man a lot of people, good and bad, got killed in this episode. I hate when that happens.

I love when the Commissioner stands up to the press. Good show though.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I still love this show, and last night I had to chuckle with the Ferrari picture - MAGNUM P.I. of course would know how much it cost! LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ohhh good catch Teach

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was a suspenseful beginning.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Loved the entire show. This is one of the few shows that I watch every single week. It's like ER used to be for me.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I, too, LOVE this show! It's a wonderful balance of reality in the police department, legal system and most importantly has family values. Well done!!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
This is another show I just started watching as free reruns on cbs.com. It is very well done.