TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 22, 2017 users admin

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Anybody watch? I really liked it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I liked it. I thought there would be more of a build up to terror. I didn't realize there would be so much scary clown action right away.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know it started.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, it was a great start. The butchery outside shots and around are filmed in the OC, Orange circle. The scenes filmed by my work prolly wont show up for a few weeks

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really liked it, already waaaay better than last season.

I think those clowns are real and the wife is in on it and screwing with her

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
Good to see you here Pamy. I wish there were more posts. Great Show!!! I know you from the BB board.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Trixie!!! I hope more people start watching and posting!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I didn't either Jimmer. I thought I had it to DVR. I guess I will have to check it out. I hope they have the first show on Demand.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 08, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
you have to set your dvr for AHS Cult
last season was just ahs so check your settings :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I wonder if we will find out who the boy's father is. Some people on FB have theories that it may be a part of the story!

The clown with the 3 faces! I am not afraid of clowns but that was creepy!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ooohhhh that is a good thought...maybe it will be Kai!
one recap I read said that clown had penis noses LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed it. I read that it was the least watched season premiere, probably because it was political. Did it have much politics in it and did it portray the right wing as the bad guys?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The least watched season premiere was "Murder House" season 1. Cult was second least.

But guess where it landed in the ratings Tuesday night out of the top 25 cable shows?
Yep, it was #1, by far.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-sept-5-2017/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So was it political?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Not as much as you might think. it shows about 90 sec of Hillary and DT campaigning and then shows he won...that is a trigger event that sets things into motion. I dont like politics and i enjoyed it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'll watch if the whole season doesn't revolve around politics.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, give it a look, I think you will enjoy...unless you fear holes and clowns!I liked this ep better than all of roanoke!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I like it so far. I just couldn't watch Roanoke. Was a bust for me.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am getting the feeling either everyone is in on it except Ally or they want us to think that!

Ivy set the password as "clownz"? Weird when your wife has a fear of it - also she never seems THAT concerned.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the son is the leader of the cult...i think Kai or the wife being leader is too obvious. I also think the doc is in on it. I also dont think the Changs were killed or the new neighbor.

but WHY do they all want to screw with Ally....i have a feeling the reason will be cuz she voted for the 3rd candidate instead of hillary therefore causing dt to win...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Cop/Detective with the Silver/grey hair is in "on it" as well as the babysitter. The Politics does not bother me it's all the blood, sexual innuendo and I am no prude.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh yeah him and all of the police/paramedics. I think the whole town is part of it.

The Butchery and outside of it was filmed in the Orange circle. They havent shown any scenes that were filmed by my work yet

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They did show one of the scenes you posted, Pamy. The one where all the people were holding signs that said "Murderer" and had pictures of the family on them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, those scenes were from Orange. They are in the Orange circle by the 'Butchery' By my work in santa ana are the scenes
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the Kai for City Council rally/assassination scenes

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, I see now.