TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was really weird to see Stephano on the show today, the scenes they worked in, with his expressions, didn't really go with the dialogue to me.

So I thought it was really odd, until I saw they dedicated it to him at the end.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So I'm confused!!!! Does anyone know what Steve meant whe. He said "so our plan worked"

Did they fake a Stephano just to get hope off?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
My gosh, are they ever going to let Nicole be happy?
I'm so sick of how cruel Chloe is being.

No judge in real life ever give the baby to the segregate
Wonder if Chloe has other reasons

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Well Nicole has the baby now...once again she steals a baby...and where did that hair come from?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I read that the actor who plays Nicole is leaving the show. I hope the baby goes too.

I want Chloe to suffer ..... Bwahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And why does she think that hair changes her appearance, LOL.

LOL, Lostfan, I agree, Chloe should suffer.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha!! That music with the kissing/slap scene between Kate and Andre.

And why the heck doesn't Nicole tell Brady that scooter is blackmailing her. Ugh

I feel like slapping Abbie! Geeeesh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now the plane will go down because of the "curse" and Gaby and Chad will finally give into falling back in love.

And what happened to Abby did she go and get married to the other guy?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, hahahahaha, I was right...when I switched back to the show the plane was going down.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
According to soap opera digest, they all get stranded on an island.....

How many times do soaps have to do this storyline..... Ugh

It seams I do a lot of FF on this show.

I

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lostfan, I flip over to ID when the do the stories that I hate, like that little girl who is stalking the boy, and the Patch/Kala stuff, oh and the John/Marlena stuff.

Hmmmmm, this is not leaving much of the show that I watch, hahahahaha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And Sonny and Sonny and his BF (Johns son, forgot his name) they have got to be the MOST boring couple ever!!!! FF on those 2. Ugh

Abby .... double ugh! I guess the only story I'm interested in these days is Nicole, Brady story.

And Nicole's character is leaving soon. She gets arrested which means Chloe will get the baby! Bleh. May have to give this show up ..... I was hoping Nicole would disappear with the baby and leave Chloe hanging!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
How in the world are they going to explain Will coming back from the dead? This show is getting so lame!

And I guess poor Paul will be getting the shaft! Lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really hate how Nicole's character is going out. Unless they recast her, this is a crappy ending to her character

I wish Chloe would die off!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Jungle madness a thing? 😂😂😂😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, who knows Lostfan, I will go and google.

Hahahaha, well it is a childrens play area. And it does seem to have a basis as an illness...Grisi siknis (in Miskito language, from the English, means "crazy sickness") is a contagious, culture-bound syndrome that occurs predominantly among the Miskito People of eastern Central America and affects mainly young women...Often the outbreak of the syndrome is violent in nature, with victims grabbing weapons, attacking unseen enemies and/or hurting themselves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grisi_siknis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No show Thursday and Friday.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Thanks Dipo.

I'm already bored with this kumbaya campfire lost in the jungle storyline..... ugh 🙄🙄

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Was Days on today for people on the east coast? Wondering if it will be replayed late tonight or not!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Yes it was lost fan

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Chloe! Pffffft

such a B!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Rafe should just dump Hope! Teach her that you can't string him along ugh!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I happened to turn the TV on today while Days was on (literally - first time in almost a year).

WTH???? What did Morgan Fairchild do to her face????? She looks even worse than Lauren Koslow (Kate), and didn't realize that would be possible.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Abby deserves everything she is getting.....not only was she warned about not marrying Dario, but Chad warns her not to confront him with the info! Pfffft

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
what, does no one watch DOOL anymore????