TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through August 23, 2017 users admin

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I think Daniel pushed Ken, I just do not like him.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it was Adam or Eccles tripped him. They showed the dog in a shot before he went upstairs with the kettle that leads me to think she followed him. Tripped him, he banged his head on the way down and she scratched him on the arms trying to wake him. You never know. But agreed I don't like Daniel. I bet he offed Denise.

IRL he is dating the Rev, who's name escapes atm.

There has been lots of talk on the FB fan board about the Bethany storyline being a little unbelievable but I do not find it unbelievable at all. She so wants to reach out to Sarah and Sarah thinks she is doing the right thing giving her space. I think Craig may be the one to suss everything out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
There was some hilarious bits from David last night. Actually a few spots gave me a giggle. But when David interacts with his mom and gran its always funny lately. Audrey, oh Sal I heard about your gremlin! hee hee. Just when I hear David say oh Gail, I lol.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Even Rosie had a funny moment and her delivery was excellent last night.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Just saw a spoiler on who pushed Ken down the stairs. Read at your own risk.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/ken-barlow-after-pushed-stairs-10508349?service=responsive

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I want to be surprised, I will resist. I will.

I'm all up to date so hopefully this will be wrapped up shortly. I hope baby Oliver is okay and Nick really needs to pull himself together.

I think it actually was that girl Leah and not Gina that was trolling, or as Audrey says gremlining Sally.

Michelle should get some counselling to help her deal with her loss. Robert is going to be getting it in the neck all the time until then. Poor woman is falling apart.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Any attempt to line up all the 'liasions' that have gone on between just the main characters would end up a tangled mess! They should really stop matching everyone up with everyone on the street! Even Nick said something about the shadow of all the men Leanne has been with--and he shouldnt talk!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol, I actually started an excel spreadsheet, yes I really did. I included a few deased people and so far the biggest trollop is, drum roll please, Maria, and that isn't counting, the gay boyfriend of Sean's she lived with or Tony! Or who it was she lured from Toyah. Who was that? Think Tracey would win though for the most people currently living on the street that she's slept with. Steve, Robert, Luke, Nick and David. Oh maybe not. Maria has had Tyrone, Luke, Aidan,Adam, Peter and Nick. Hmmm did she sleep with Todd or just Jason. She is the big winner. Throw in who isn't on the street anymore and it's a pretty high body count. Remember when she was just a sweet little kennel maid dating Tyrone?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I do remember Maria as she was when she first arrived on the street as the surprisingly good looking sister of Kirk!
I dont think of her as a trollop so much as a woman yearning to find Mr. Right no matter how many men she must get thru!
And who is the biggest male trollop? I would guess Ken back in his youth cut quite a swath thru all the women on the Street, and Nick seems to be neck in neck with Peter Barlow!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh I don't think she's a trollop either. Didn't Maria arrive before Kirk? I can't remember.
And yes I'd think Nick and Peter are neck and neck, and a lot of the same bedfellows! I'll have to review the spreadsheet! I think it would be Steve if we took in to consideration past people. Now that could get to be very tangled.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh yes! Thats quite a project you have gotten yourself! Steve started very young too.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gina's story about Sally was priceless!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Gina's story was so funny.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Who do you think is going to buy the Rovers?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I think it will be Peter. But sad to see Steve no longer working there.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
All the owners that pub has had over the years, and Steve and Liz are my favorites!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I hope the Bethany story is over soon it has been hard to watch

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I think it should wind down soon! Back when Sara Louise was 13, she had an online predator after her and he kidnapped her! What crzy bad luck these Platt women have!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing I want over is the Phelan story. When is he ever going to get his comeuppance?!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ditto Kitt. It's like everyone has forgotten. He's such a creep. Eileen used to be one of my favourite strong women on the show. Now she's a shadow of the former character.

I love the scenes where Jenna interacts with Rita and Norris

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Such a surprise to find out Phelan has a daughter! Poor girl is not going to be happy to find who and what daddy dearest really is.
And Eileen has slipped in my estimation of her. She is another of those women who has to have a man in her life no matter what! After she got involved with Gail's ex Michael and dropped him for Phelan, I gave up on her.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Now I love me some Aiden (kinda), but can't he afford a shirt that fits? I keep expecting those buttons to pop and fly thru the screen! Maybe Jenny can sew one for him as a wedding gift. Go Eva!!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I just saw this......major spoiler

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Any is alive and being held hostage by Pat. If he gets out he could take Pat down and maybe save the garage for Kevin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know Pippin! I'm looking forward to this! should start next week maybe? And I did hear that the UK will have 6 eps a week. Wonder if they will do that here or if we will slip further behind.

I think we have room now for more characters. Who bought Nick's flat for instance.
Who is living over Dev's kebab shop? Who is living in the flat next to Rita where Alec lived? Is there a flat over the new lawyer office? Where exactly do Daniel and Adam live? Over the shop? Where do Aiden and Eva live? I get confused with that. I though Daniel and Adam were over the shop. Does that mean what Dev wants to sell Aiden is over the kebab shop? I need a new map.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is who lives where from June. Don't read the links on the left of the pages if you're not current with UK timeline.

https://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.com/2017/06/who-lives-where-in-coronation-street-12.html

https://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.com/2017/06/who-lives-where-in-coronation-street-22.html