TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: American Horror Story: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 22, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree Naja. I honestly just dont see how this type of storyline will be a good fit for the series

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They're going to offend a substantial percentage of their audience straight off. I don't get it either. It just doesn't seem to be a good fit. I hate to say it but maybe it's jumped the shark. Last season was pretty bad too. Are we sure they aren't mixing this up with another show?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that's his mo. he does a series has 2-3 great seasons and then the show takes a dump but has enough ratings to last a few more years

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Right, Jimmer, If the spoiler is true, I won't be watching.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We have no idea what angle they are taking with the story.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping AHS would redeem itself after last years showing. This was the one show I really looked forward to. If it is going to be about this past election he'll need to really pull a rabbit out of his hat to keep my interest.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It could all be a ruse. Remember last year they filmed something like 10 trailers that had nothing to do with the real theme of the season just to throw us off?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It could be interesting,but he's been vocal against The Republican Party so I can imagine it will be partisan in its story line. Besides, I think we have enough real life drama concerning politics, will people want to tune into more?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, I dont want to see more

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 10, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, Naja - about the trailers and they were all pretty cool, too! Really threw us off!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
According to the new website, the subtitle to the new season is "Cult" and it will premiere Sept 5.

The website has a bunch of very scary looking clowns for the first unlocked week.

https://www.ahs7.com/week-one

It looks like every week something new will be unlocked at the website.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And I am trying to figure out how the cult/clown teaser can relate to the photos Pamy posted of the filming and I'm coming up with nothing. I think we are again being thrown into a mess of misdirection.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!! but Im thrilled to hear Twisty will be in this season!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I am watching one of the new stars of the next season describe what the show is about on Seth Meyers. I'm going to transcribe the short description he gave.

Billy Eichner: Yes, it is inspired by the election. It starts on election night and then you see the fallout from that, and it is a gory, fantasy, violent, sexual, surreal take on post Trump America.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder which will be scarier....the new season of AHS or the actual news! :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm,out. Too bad, I like the genre of the show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll give it a chance but I don't see how this is going to work.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Creepy commercial. I'll be watching. Hopefully it's better than last season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It sounds so crazy that I can't help but watch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
AHSCult.com gives teasers weekly.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they are filming by my work next week. We walked over and scouting the locations where they will be. Im going to go take pics there so i can have some before and after pics when we see how it looks on film

they will be filming scenes, I dont think too spoilery but will protect in case
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Activity scheduled: Exterior dialogue, political rally at open air mall, assassination, shooting, and 2-minute intermittent traffic/pedestrian control. Production will be working out of trucks stationed at 316 W. 3rd street. (which also may be where the talent trailers are located)
Proposed FULL CLOSURES (to thru traffic only-all who live/work within the closures will have access) on 8/22 from 7am-10pm on the:
*Sycamore St. from 3rd St. going 100' south of 2nd
*2nd St. from Sycamore St. to Main St.
*Broadway from 1st St. going 100' south of 3rd & 100' north of 1st St.
Employees at a nearby business were told that if they see someone running down the ally screaming and covered in blood, not to call the police. This isn't the first time the mega hit series has filmed in Downtown Santa Ana. Diehard fans will recognize the old Santa Ana Courthouse as the home of Briarcliff Manor in AHS Asylum.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Cool info, Pamy!!

I am keeping up with the weekly teasers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I went to the area today, the set it up for filming tomorrow. There was a banner with one of the actors faces, what his character's name is, and what is character is doing. Ill put in spoiler just in case

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
evan peters is Kai Anderson and he is running for city counsel. It is a Rally type atmosphere. I am wondering if he gets assassinated

we took pics. it was cool they were changing store names and store fronts and changed banner flags that usually say Artist District to Downtown Brookfield Heights Farmer's Market.

I shall go back there tomorrow, hope I see the actors

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Seeing that would be so much fun. Thanks for keeping us posted on what's happening!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I went there on my break and saw them filming a scene. After work my friend went and saw them filming another scene. I have some pics

They just missed Sarah. people in the crowd said she came out and took pics with fans and was super nice. She did that when they filmed in another city close by, Orange, CA.

they released a trailer for the season OMG!!!!!!!! it looks great!