TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind it. Nick wasn't quite as loopy, we found out more about the group and their dynamics.

Good to see Daniel, I know he couldn't be dead without fanfare! As I think I said last week, I like Strand but it's got to be a strong story to have him on his own, so I hope this goes somewhere good.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes it wasn't as tense as the first two episodes but it was good. I feel you need the quiet episodes to find out the inner workings of people. New groups and new people! And Daniel is back! hmmm wonder where this will lead.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Fred is a pot head!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
YAWN! 😵😴

finally deleted it, couldn't watch!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What noooo!?! I thought it was such a good episode! Finally side kicks for the Strand/Daniel side of the show that are appealing!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Kitt I thought iit was really good. I was so engrossed in the storytelling I was surprised it was over. I like the possible directions Daniel and Strand's stories could take.
The subtitles in the episode didn't bother me at all. It was like I understood all the nuances and what was being said as it went along as extras to the subs. I'm may not be explaining it well. I don't speak Spanish but felt like I almost didn't need them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the last 2 eps but I did hate having to read subtitles for an hour. I understand why this whole ep needed to be in spanish but sometimes the subtitles got lost in the scene. I think they should make them little easier to see.

I was bummed the killed off the boss. I love that actor and wanted him to be the villian all season

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Spoilers

This last episode went fast! I really liked it and hope that everything goes well. My husband stated that a new bad group will just take over. Subtitles were fine for me and I liked how the boss knew who Daniel was. I didn't miss the others at all with how this episode went. Daniel must realize that Ophelia is alive and not kill Strand. Shows like this need other great groups. This is a good one I liked the people they have in it now that the bad boss and cohorts died.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't think he knew who Daniel was, but what he was. Something he has tried desperately to put behind him but will probably serve him well going forward. I didn't miss them either Vickie. But next week looks interesting. Was there anyone in the building I wonder? Is this going to be that groups first up close experience with walkers if there were some people in there. And at the end of the preview who was standing there? It may have been nothing.

I could see Strand remaining at the dam and Daniel leaving to look for Ofelia. Who knows Otto may have her in some prison cell on the farm.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's curious about Ofelia. She was caught at the border but she wasn't injured that we saw, seems to know how to say the right things, she'd easily convince them she was American rather than Mexican if that was their issue, so why isn't she either living with that group or left them to go after her fiance, never to be seen again?

I haven't noticed any Latino people in the ranch, maybe just that means she's in some section working as a slave?? Wonder when we'll find out.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought that was him! My old crush from the TV show Fame, Jesse Borrego plays Efrain. He got older. I must have a magic mirror that fill's in a few wrinkles as all these people around my age appear to look older than I think I do.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't remember him from Fame, but I don't think I saw all the series. Here's definitely got a familiar face though.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
He played Jesse. As I remember he could sing and dance. He was a Hubba-Hubba-Ding-Ding He Got Everything.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
OMG Sugar! I remember him! I did not even twig to it. Good eye.

And hmmm, maybe you're right and they have got a section and people enslaved looking after crops. I did like how Chris on Talking Dead had the same thought as I did or it might have been the property guy, that the good brother is really the bad one.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For anyone who enjoys my obsession with timelines...

Where we are now in FearTWD, the day Madison offers to go with Troy and co. to the outpost that lost contact, and the day Daniel kills Dante is the day Rick Grimes woke up in hospital!!!

I expect I'm the only one that's excited about this but I had to share :-).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm excited too!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that is so awesome!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Love that great tidbit Kitt!!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt we love your timelines! Plus that one rocks and puts it in a whole new outlook.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well! That was a particularly gross scene with the crow. It seems like we have a cruel bunch of new bad guys. I'm still mulling this episode over in my head and have yet to watch Talking Dead. It seems to have left a whole lot more unanswered questions.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We're in the wrong thread... Perhaps we could be moved over by someone...

Yes, very gross with the crow! Although if it were me (not the one being eaten, but the one finding someone) I might have seen if he could be saved. The babbling could have been due to shock, and they might have been able to do something. Although probably not without proper medical stuff. Or proper medical skills.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
bump

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sorry about that.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well by the way this discussion is blowing up from Sunday's show, I can many "might" maybe not, think the way I do now about this show, got bored watching. Think I may be done with FTWD. Ugh

I guess I will just have to wait patiently for the "Original" TWD to premiere in October 4 mths away 🙃