TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Suits: Archive through March 04, 2016 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I noticed the overrun time too and reset my DVR! Can't wait! This is such a fast paced, slick show.....BRING IT!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I love having first run, GOOD shows during the summer months! This one is one of the best written. Love it!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Can I just say I am loving this battle between Harvey and Mike!! I can't wait to see what Harvey's next move will be.

I am loving the friendship between Donna and Louis too. I am just afraid that Louis is going to fall in love with her (he moved her picture to a place on his desk where a wife/girlfriend's picture would go) and I think that would ruin things. However now that I think about it, it could be an interesting relationship and one no one expected.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the season is over and no one commented?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We're still watching! Love the writing on this show. They don't always go the way I want them to, but that's life. I love that Donna and Louis are friends, but seriously, how can she leave Harvey!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
When Harvey told Donna he loved her did he mean it it as a friend or something more? Maybe that is why Donna left Harvey because it would be too hard to work for him now that they both admitted to loving one another. Now that she works for Louis maybe they can start dating.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why have I never watched this show before? I watched the first three episodes last night on Prime. I am hooked!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like it too Mamie. I usually catch the rerun on Saturday morning, stumbled on it and now don't want to miss it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 31, 2015 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just finished season four so I only need to watch the six episodes of this season and I am caught up.

I don't want Harvey and Donna together in a romantic way. I like their relationship too much the way it is now. I think it would be ruined any other way.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Too many people are finding out the truth about Mike. Of course, if everyone did, the show would be over.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't see why it would have bee a problem for him just to take the bar in the first season, then he would be a lawyer, I think it is no biggie about not being at Harvard, You don't have to go to law school to be a lawyer.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wow, that was a really intensive show today, all the bandaids ripped off, e very nerve exposed.
Well, we will see what happens this winter.
I feel like I got beat up watching this show.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I know! The scene with the books at the church had me in tears. The scene with Harvey and Mike had me in tears. The ending! I am going to assume that the next half of the season will be Harvey defending Mike.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It starts tomorrow night! I can't wait to see how they get Mike out of this. (And themselves) And just who ratted him out?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
who ratted him out - at this point, who didn't know?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So good last night. It is going to be an interesting fight.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 04, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sheila!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone heard if this is going to be the last season of Suits? They brought back Trevor at the end of last season and this season we have seen Scottie, Professor Gerard, Sheila and Jeff the attorney Jessica used to date. It just seems like bringing back all these characters is just setting it up for the end of Suits.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it's been renewed for another season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I hope when it returns in summer, two years have fast forwarded.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
The last few shows have been hard to bear. All the not talking to each other drives me nuts. I am the concensus builder in my family and I hate when people do not get back in a timely fashion, although I expect it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The scene where they finally talk to each other had me in tears. Gabriel Macht and Patrick Adams have such great chemistry.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 2:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I thought the following exchange was going to come back and bite Gibbs on the ass, but it was never brought up again:

When Harvey and Gibbs went to the judge's chambers, Harvey told the judge that the agreement Gibbs made with Mike was "coerced". Gibbs responded, "It wasn't coercion. It was negotiated by a competent attorney. It's rock solid and there's no basis to stop it". Harvey responded, "He's not a competent attorney. He's cutting a deal to plead guilty to fraud". And Gibbs said to Harvey, "You want to cut a different deal with me, I'm all ears".

----

What *I* heard was the woman trying to put Mike Ross in prison for practicing law without a license refer to Mike Ross as "a competent attorney". Whoops. She can't have it both ways. It's like a prosecutor referring to the defendant accused of bank robbery as "an innocent bystander".

I figured that Harvey would somehow use that slip of the tongue to negate their deal. If Mike signs a deal to plead guilty of fraud for not being a legitimate lawyer, then doesn't it follow that he signed the deal without legal representation present?

(I don't think it would work that way in real life, but it seems "kinda real enough" for a valid plot point for a show like "Suits"! :-))

In any case, next season should be interesting....I just want the whole Mike's-big-secret story arc to be done with.

[Side bar] Funny...I used to think there was no way in heck Mike could get away with it....but then I remembered how on Blacklist, Elizabeth Keen murdered an Attorney General(?) with witnesses present and just got probation! Anything is possible on TV! LOL