TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through July 31, 2017 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I thought the cameo was great even though I had no idea it was a cameo because I had no idea that he was anyone other than a lucky actor who got a small part opposite a major character on GOT, which he performed very well.

Now if a Kardashian shows up on GOT, I'd stop watching the show altogether.

Seriously.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, hopefully a Kardashian would be a guest at one of those weddings :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... love it!

I agree Sanfran. He fit in extremely well.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Sanfran, hopefully a Kardashian would be a guest at one of those weddings :-)"

Well, in that case, I might reconsider giving it up...:-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
what do you think of Baelish? I am rooting for him and Sansa

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know. He is an extremely manipulative individual but he does seem to care deeply about Sansa.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I could never be on the same side as Little Finger. A lot of Sansa's suffering it due to him.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, July 20, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
True Naja, but I feel that he really wants to atone add support her. Then again, If I was a charachter in game of thrones, I wouldnt have seen the swords coming and would be bleeding on the floor somewhere.

Yacky

07-06-2005

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Ed Sheeran was also in The Executioner. I thought he fit in well on both shows.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Maisie Williams (Arya) is a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. He was brought in as a surprise for her. I thought he did well and the people on Twitter are just haters. That's why I don't do Twitter (and neither does Ed Sheeran anymore).

Nope nope nope to Baelish. He is just creepy. He's only "in love" with Sansa because he was in love with her mother. He's the one who married her off to nasty Ramsay Bolton. I'll never forgive him for that.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, July 21, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Yacky, I knew I had seen Ed in another show. Thanks for reminding me what it was.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
so, wow@lastnight's show! kind of quick

I want to see more of Ed!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another great episode. So much happening. I enjoyed the strategy sessions and the scenes with Arya were great as well. The Sam and Jorah scene was appropriately cringe inducing. The battle scene was amazing this early in the season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really hope Yara doesn't end up dead. She has really grown on me.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Yara. In fact, I love her character. I just assumed that she was dead at the end of that episode so I'm happy that we are even questioning that.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, July 24, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It was a great episode.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The scene with Sam and Jorah was so gross, I had to FF thru it. But then the scene of Jorah's pus-filled, nasty skin being removed transitioned into some kind of stew the diners in that pub were spooning into their mouths. Super ewwwwwwwwww!

So are all the Sand Snakes dead now? I kind of liked them, even though they killed Cersei's daughter (can't remember her name now). I'm so bad with all the names on this show. The books, too. So many characters!

Spear

08-05-2001

Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
I think there's one Sand Snake left -- the one who was trying to protect her mother.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
after last night, all the daughters are dead.
Too many bad things happened in this last episode and the one before!!!! we want more revenge but instead we just keep getting defeated! I hope the last two books are totally different on a lot of the character's stories.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not that I wanted them to die horrible deaths but the daughters weren't very nice. Hard to describe them and their mother as "the good guys".

I know what you mean about bad things but there were some positives too. Bran is back safe and with his sister. Daenerys and Jon reached an amicable arrangement (pretty impressive considering). Jorah is well again (that was unexpected).

So not all bad. :-)

Cersei isn't an easy target but then if it's too easy for Daenerys it's not as satisfying.

Spear

08-05-2001

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
I am not sure the last daughter is dead (yet). It seemed like they made a point to mention that they didn't know how long it would take (it depends on the victim's constitution).

I saw in another forum that this was the daughter who saved Bronn and maybe he might return the favor, but considering that he was with Jaime at Highgarden, that doesn't seem likely.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My favorite scene last night was between Olenna and Jamie. The satisfaction on Olenna's face when she told Jamie that she was the one who killed Geoffrey was delicious.

I think that made the wheels in Jamie's head start spinning even more furiously about Cersei. Lot's of Cersie's rage has always been been built upon lies or wrong conclusions.

eta: I have to wonder if Jamie will even tell Cersie.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One thing that didn't occur to me right away is that clears any suspicion Jamie may have had that Tyrion had poisoned Geoffrey.

That was a satisfying scene.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had almost forgotten that. I was thinking about how Cersie thinks it was Sansa.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Tyrion is cleared now of Joffrey's death (go, Olenna!!!), but he still killed his father, which Cersei won't forgive him for. Great episode! Lots of developments.

We're already halfway through the season!