TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orphan Black: Archive through September 18, 2016 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am trying to figure out this cheek thing

now it kills its host if they try and remove it (not sure of the purpose in that, I wonder if it is like the bee striking with it's stinger and dying for the hive)- but if it doesn't the couple does.

can hardly wait until all the clones are in full spring, but this neolists story is very creepy.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
after this weeks digging up of Leaky's body with the melting face and the big thing in his cheek - I really wonder what the heck it is, and at the same time, I am glad this is not based on a book because I would hate to be spoilered.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That was so gross. Donnie was killing me. I just love him.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It definitely was a gross out episode!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
how can you not love Allison - Air Italia would you like help with that seat belt BwAH!!!1

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Someone remind me... how important are the embryos Helena buried in Allison's backyard?

I know they aren't is important as having the original (Kendall), but can the embryos provide the information they need? I know they can help with the science, but I just can't remember how. Stem cells?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering for a while - but next week is going to be the funny week of Donny's adventures in prison. So it probably won't come up for a while. What is odd is that someone somewhere should have seen her toting this huge canister around for 2 years. Heck did Fee never clean house, it was in his studio (STUDIO!!! one room) for at least a year
I thought this week was a down show, not much happened except everyone mourned in their own obnoxious way, Allison being the only one to mourn properly and for that she was punished - and why was she not arrested as well as Donny?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was a downer but I fell more in love with Felix. Felix to the rescue!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Felix was great. I love him too. I was worried about Cosima and robo-maggot.

What is odd is that someone somewhere should have seen her toting this huge canister around for 2 years. Heck did Fee never clean house, it was in his studio (STUDIO!!! one room) for at least a year.

Sadies, you cracked me up!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, since I have been told somewhere else we are just at the 6 month part of the story, I guess she wasn't carrying it around for a couple of years, but the canister was in Felizes studio for the entire Caster military shows. And how did Helena learn about the nitro gas needs of the canister, did it tell her via recording?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nobody watch this week?

I loved Allison in her dance number at the end. Also surprised they killed off the detective.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
she did a great acting job in all characters from the YO back from Rachel to Alison getting her spirit back mid show.
I liked how Allison was playing Judas in more ways than one. And the song perfectly mimicked the situation.
The was a nice contrast to the previous weeks show which was more about everyone losing parts of themselves and hope.
Looks like we won't get a silly show this year - only 2 shows to go. and still there is no resolution to the canister of "babies"

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read that it's been renewed for it's fifth and final season. I knew it had to end but boy, I don't want it to.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's a good thing, it's getting too wide reaching and not enough is getting resolved. They need focus and this will give them it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
one more show until the end of the season - too soon. This should wrap up a lot now that Evie Cho is in disgrace. Still a bit more neolutioninsts to clean up. and I want Helena to have her babies.

Someone put a time line of all this taking place in 6 months because of Beth's apartment being paid up for 6 months and still being available, sorry but Helena was not pregnant until halfway through and she is way beyond 6 months pregnant now. Not to mention that the last 3 months Sarah spent in Iceland. Nope, that timeline does not fit it at all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think season one had a very short timeline of three or four months (except for a few clips of the past) which they telegraphed by actually dating some events (like letting us see receipts and things with the date on, having a news show with the date on it) but I don't know since. Helena must be 8 or 9 months now.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I have a personal wish of something I'd like to see at the Emmys. It ain't gonna happen except in my own head, but it would GREAT!

I'd like to see Tatiana Maslany as one of the presenters on the Emmys. Then later, I'd like to Allison come out all perky and starstruck as a presenter...then later Cosima could come out and do it in her own professional way, and finally out walks sullen Helena, with an expression and attitude that's both confused and murderous presenting an award in her own twisted way.

Barring that, I'd want to see Tatiana win for best actress. I swear, when I watch that show I see a strong resemblance among the sisters when I look for it, but they really come across as completely different people.

I have never seen any film with one person even playing twins that could accomplish it this well!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Safran that would be AWESOME!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Her presenting as different people would be amazing! She really has been so overlooked on awards shows, what she has accomplished has been quite remarkable. That first show of the season when Sarah wasn't in it I said to my husband that I hoped she wasn't going to be out of the show for too long because I liked her, before I realised what I was saying.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
it would be hard though because she says it takes an hour for make up they have to take one person off and put another on. on the after show she said the most she could do in one taping is 2 people a day, unless they taped her, then she could do it.

Anyway, so frustrated - wanted to watch the show, I have to get up early tomorrow and do some work so wanted to catch the first show so also taped it and all I got was fios promotions - the channel was all fios promotion both for the show and for the after show, when norton came on the channel reverted to normal ugh hate verizon. will complain when I get home tomorrow night. hate them. Now I have to watch it on demand and can't go back and forward like I like to do while watching the show to catch missed words.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"it would be hard though because she says it takes an hour for make up they have to take one person off and put another on. "

That would work....these awards shows are about 5 or 6 hours long aren't they? (At least they seem that long!)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, finally got to watch the show on demand. still have not unloaded on verizon and have not watched the start of the after show, since I caught the end onSD instead of HD - SD was working, wish I thought of it earlier. I can't believe the show was not repeated again and again, but it was just on demand the next day and that was it.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I just want her to WIN that damn Emmy. She deserves to win (this is a massive understatement). A nomination is simply NOT enough.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
eeee eee eee eee Yes Tatiana

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Finally!!!!! So happy for Tatiana! Has there ever been a more deserving Best Actress? I don't think so!!!! The Emmy voters finally came to their senses.