TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 04, 2017 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am coming around to thinking Dwight has changed. He did cut the trees down and he did leave the message for Darryl. I also now know Eugene is a traitor.

It was a great ep. I felt just sick when the dumpster people turned on them. The ending was a good one as well. Positive and bringing everyone together. However, what has Gregory gotten up to? What will this mean for the Kingdom? and they saw Jesus. lol Gotta love the look on Negan's face when he a)saw the tiger (go sheva (sp?)) and b) saw the widow.

Not enough Carol, and really how did they know exactly who they were shooting at when they hadn't met the people?

Loved the narration by Maggie and loved the story thru Sasha's eyes and the sacrifice she made for her family.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow! I was already feeling bad when it was Eugene asking them to step down, so much so that I wished someone would shoot him in the leg! But then their alliance with the garbage people blows up in their faces too!!!

I knew right at the beginning Sasha had taken the pill, I was so happy for her being so brave and loved how it gave them a chance!

The little soldier figure Darryl found with the message "I didn't know." who was that from? Dwight?! Had he really turned a new Leaf?

Lastly, do you think Negen knew Sasha didn't suffocate?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hope Rick gets to take down that nasty leader of the dumpster group! I knew I never liked or trusted that nasty woman!

I really thought Negan was going to take the bat to Eugene when he questioned how Sasha died.Wow! He deserved it tho. I also really thought there would be more than one death for a finale. Guess that's what Sasha meant when she said only one person has to die..... Her.

But watch out Eugene, Negan WILL find his pill stash and he will deservedly get the iron to the face

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The chess piece Daryl found was from Dwight saying he didn't know about any of it. It was one of the pieces he was carving in the burned out woods when we first met him. They showed it again when Daryl ransacked his room after he escaped.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Terolyn...I wasn't sure and must have missed that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Negan trusts Eugene less for the moment, but it is conceivable that Sasha died due to lack of air, so I think he will let it go. Earlier on he believed Dwight over the doctor and Eugene pointed out to Negan's harem that he would believe him over them, and I think that's the way Negan is, he likes to believe the people who (pretend to) worship him actually do.

This upcoming war, thinking about it they really don't have the numbers. Not sure how many people are in Alexandria but maybe 20 are actual fighters. Less as Hilltop. The Kingdom has maybe 30 knights if you count all those who job as a troop, but we don't know how skilled they actually are. Even if some fight from Oceanside it's nothing compared to everyone at the Sanctuary and all their out stations.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kitt - they are really going to have to out-sneaky them. I wonder if they took the explosives?

Darryl has one of the other figures as well, (If my memory is correct) he took it when he first meet them and I think it was still in the bike when he got it back. I actually think they may now have an inside man.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
First they need to go blow up the dump otherwise they're going to have to worry about fighting them too.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Send in the Zombies to the dump and all their narrow corridors would be swamped with them. We all saw how bad it was for the Alexander group. Noise is such a zombie drawer. Blow off a few bombs to make entries and the rest is history.

Negan won't want those people in his group so it will be a win, win situation. Negan will be shocked also to see Michonne (sp?) again as she didn't die. Eric and Aaron made it alive no one but Sasha is the character we knew to die. I knew right off that Sasha would take that pill. Rick just keeps on trucking even after getting a gut shot. It all is really a comic book.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At one point Eric was standing on top of a truck and was a huge target, and I was sure he was going to get shot by a stray bullet! I'm glad he survived.

The shot to Rick looked like it went right in his pelvis, but I guess it will turn out to be just a flash wound.

Yes, they do need to blow up the dump. I'd a feeling they would turn on them all season, but when the woman said she'd sleep with Rick, and made a jokey face, and later when she winked at him over something I thought I was wrong. Then the one on the roof acted a bit odd and I got nervous again, but I was still surprised when they did turn.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
REDEMPTION
After a bad season this was a good episode. The tiger was amazing. Did anyone else notice the weird background music during this scene?

I hate that Eugene is so pathetic but it makes for a great story. Michone is a strong chick. I hate that they make her more vulnerable while with Rick.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
My hope is for Rick to capture that no good Dump leader and throw her down a pit full of zombies without any weapons ..... Even if season 8 turns out as bad as S7 (imo) that will make it all worth it to me.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay I have a big question for Kitt ....

How long has Maggie been pregnant? Why isn't she even showing? Seriously, it seams she has been pg long enough to be showing ?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Arrrrrggggghhhhh! Carl survives again. I hate (and love) the way they teased us that he was about to make contact with "Lucille" - oh well, maybe next season.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, we don't know for sure.

Maggie told Aaron she was pregnant on Season 6 Day 5 but we don't know how pregnant she was then.

Glenn was killed on Season 6 equivalent Day 74 and we're now about Day 85ish (I haven't finished trying to piece together the last few episodes timings yet).

If she was one month pregnant when she told Aaron, she's now about 110 days pregnant, so 15-16 weeks. I noticed they showed she wasn't as skinny as normal so that sounds about right with the visuals.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Wholly crap you are an expert Kitt!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just obsessive, Missy :-).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, I broke down and watched the finale. Having not watched most of the season, it was interesting that I felt like I hadn't really missed that much.

I will say that I am not that willing to give up on Eugene and Dwight yet. Dwight did help them drop the trees, and that did slow down the approach of the so-called Saviors. I think his note was to say he didn't know the "heapsters" would betray Alexandria.

As for Eugene, he knew Sasha would take the pill. He knew she would die in that coffin. And therefore knew she would emerge as a walker. He didn't warn anyone.

When he talks about how he's "done the calculation" of number of lives lost, damage, etc, I think he may be thinking that he is helping Alexandria (in some bizarre way) by keeping them from going to war. It's just how he sees the world.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I was very reluctant to think Eugene was "Negan" but now I think he is way too comfortable, and from his conversations with Sasha, he's ok with the change of regime for himself. I don't think he will ever be forgiven by Rosita.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think he is entirely comfortable. Or he wouldn't have given Sasha a way out. That's not what Negan would have wanted.

And then he lied to Negan about it.

So, he's not entirely Negan. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think Eugene knew Sasha was going to take the pill. On their way to the caravan, he asked her if she'd decided to take that "allergy medicine," and she'd said no. He seemed relieved that she'd decided to live with her "sinus condition." I don't think he had a clue she was going to take the pill.

I also wondered how they knew who to shoot at, since they weren't exactly wearing uniforms. Very confusing.

And I was so happy when Shiva showed up, but why couldn't she have gone for Negan?! Ugh! Opportunity missed!

I knew Sasha would be the one to go, cause I'd heard she was in a new Star Trek show next year. But am I a bad person for hoping Negan would finally rid us of Corrrrrrrrrrrrl?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched Talking Dead and that's quite the bushy beard JDM has going on. One of my co workers is going to Comic Con in June and has paid extra for something with him (big Supernatural fan as well). I'm sure she'll be hoping that's shaved down by then!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, we are so grateful that you are obsessive!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Are they filming next season yet?

How funny was it to see the blue leotard guy as the tiger on the Talking dead clips. I dont know how they stay in charaacter with blue man group on top of them! lOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I must have missed that part. Thanks for filling me in.

I still think Eugene meant something by "having done the calculations" etc... that he was also calculating losses of his old friends.

And he did cover for Sasha and himself too.