TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: Archive through June 20, 2017 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow. Cried through most of it

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Annoyed that they kept us hanging on Karev.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was glad it wasn't about Karev and back to all medicine.
Did we ever find out what the girl did?

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
No. I kept expecting Bailey to send over supplies to the prison hospital at the end.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I suspect that the prison doctor will show up at Grey's to cover for Karev. This was their way of introducing her.

Regarding the girl, I thought she might have done something to her mother or that somehow related to her mom, like kill her mom's boyfriend or something.

Oh, and like Jo, I had to Google what the girl had.... you can't unsee some things.....

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Seemed like it could be a good spin off. Bailey leaving Greys Hosp and working at the prison hospital. There could be some interesting story lines especially if they did the inmates back story on how they got there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would not vote for a spin-off or for Bailey to go anywhere.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I haven't started watching my recordings of this season yet. I'm wondering if I should bother. I really dislike Amelia, Arizona and whatever Meredith's sister is named. Nor do I care for Alex's girlfriend.

Tell me, is this season better than the last season or two? Part of me wants to see it through and part of me knows there better shows on Netflix.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can't be objective because I still really like Grey's Anatomy. Amelia and Meredith's sister are very annoying this season (Amelia is super annoying although the last episode she came through in an amazing way), Alex's girlfriend has been MIA most of the season, last week's episode was explosive in more ways than one - but the on-going fight between Katherine Avery and Richard has been interesting, Meredith struggling to find her way back in the dating world has been interesting (and Meredith has been awesome this season - her maturation as a character on the show has been interesting to watch), Bailey trying to be a Chief and yet still Bailey has been interesting...I wouldn't have missed a single episode (although I do not watch them until my daughter and I can watch them together).

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Grey's as much as ever.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't think I would enjoy Grey's as much after Derek died, but find I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's the one show I look to actually watching as it airs rather than on DVR.

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
Me too, I love Grey's, watch it live every week.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What Roxi said!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What a great finale! Spoiler alert...

Sorry to see Dr. Edwards go but glad they left the door open for her to return if her new Shonda show doesn't work out!

Not sorry to see Dr. Minick leave and glad to see Bailey step up and override Katherine Avery.

Hate that we have to wait until next season to see what happens with Owen's sister.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
It was a great finale. The acting was superb. Loved the way Meredith was with Nathan when she told him about Megan.
The only complaint I have is in the scene with Megan being taken off the helicopter on the gurney. No way someone's hair would be that unnatural shade of red after years in captivity!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it was good too. The Stephanie stairwell scenes were bothersome for me. Glad that she did not die.

My complaint was that usually the stairwells are the safe place to go in a fire due to the fire doors. Based on what we saw inside the hospital, there's no way that the stairwell was on fire the way they showed.

The red hair was definitely odd. Not sure that I will like Jackson and Meredith's sister together. I want him with April.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
It bothered me that she moved on from her devastation and betrayal over Meredith and Riggs so quickly.

I noticed the read hair too.

What is Dr. Edwards new show?

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
She is in Alan Hall's new show on HBO.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oops meant Alan Ball.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was bothered by the fire in the stairwell also. They are supposed to be protected from fire for at least two hours (or is it four?).

The hair didn't bother me but maybe because I was looking for her to have red hair because Owen does also.

Maggie explained to Meredith that she wasn't bothered by them being together so much as she was bothered by the fact that Meredith wasn't honest with her about it. There never really was a Maggie and Nathan - anything that was there was only in Maggie's mind. Having said that though I want Avery and April back together. They obviously aren't over one another - why else would they keep having sex in hotel rooms?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Never have warmed up to Maggie, I want Avery and April together.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
There is a spin off coming in the Fall

http://popculture.com/tv-shows/2017/05/17/greys-anatomy-spinoff-abc/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. Avery is too edgy for Maggie. She needs someone who is softer (like the intern that got his face beaten in).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
A blast from the past...(I don't consider this a spoiler but sorry if it is...)

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/grey-apos-anatomy-kim-raver-162238999.html

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good, I never liked the character ( forgot her name) that Owens with now.