TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Game of Thrones: Archive through June 30, 2016 users admin

Denecee

09-05-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
EPIC!!!!!!!! OMG! I loved this finale!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Daenerys and Jon are SIBLINGS! How do you figure she is his aunt, Jimmer? By my calculations, Raeger (Danny's father) supposedly "raped" Lynea (Ned's sister), but I'm thinking they were in love, she gave birth to his baby (Jon) and Ned was sworn to secrecy. Brought home the baby as his own, and had to hide his parentage to protect him.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It is a very cool plot twist. However, Daenerys is Rhaegar's youngest sister which makes her Jon's Aunt (though she and Jon are about the same age).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm. You may be right. Still, close relatives.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Depending on how this all works out, Jon may have a stronger claim to the throne than Daenerys!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is one of my wild dreams:

I want Cersei to perish, and for Jaime to live and somehow end up with Brienne.... Braime. Jaienne?....hahaha

I know it's crazy, but it's a nice thought to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This video is too funny.

It's President Obama showing us "5 Things That Are Harder Than Registering To Vote" and one of them has to do with GOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eE7Da_6AMM

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HA! I am watching After the Thrones right now and even they agree. They noticed the googliness between Tyrion and Deanerys like I did. So there :-)

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
At least they brought the question of Jon's actual heritage into the show. Makes for more potential claimants for the Iron Throne and certainly better claim than Cersei and the Lannisters. Should be an interesting next season with Daernerys on her way with her navy and army and Jon now the King of the North. There's also Ellaria Sand and Dornish to be dealt with or somehow involved. The list of Lannister haters is pretty long.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I forgot to say, how adorable is little Lady Lyanna Mormont??? What a little powerhouse.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Good observation Babyjaxmom. She certainly embarrassed the other lords and called them out for not supporting Jon. I was a little bothered by Littlefinger's reaction but then again he has designs on Sansa and the Iron Throne. Marrying Sansa and gaining some share or claim to being King of the North by marrying her became problematic.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
so would you think Littlefinger is really "in love" with Sansa or just using her to get to the Iron Throne?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think it is a little bit of both. He sees Catelyn in Sansa. What claim does he have to the Iron Thorne ?? Only through marriage , correct ?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it's a bit of both. He was in love with Catelyn and Sansa reminds him of Catelyn.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Does nobody remember that Sansa is actually married to Tyrion? Or do they all think he's dead. I can't wait till he shows up again. I always wanted Sansa to realize how kind and charming Tyrion is. He's my favorite character of all of them. And no, I don't see him with Daenerys at all. (And George R.R. Martin better NOT kill him off!!!)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Since their marriage was never consummated, they don't consider it a real marriage.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bummer! I want them to still be married. Nobody but Sansa and Tyrion know it was never consummated.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sansa has told everyone. Remember when she had to say it out loud to assure everyone she was a suitable bride for Ramsay?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
La la la. I can't hear you, Naja (fingers in ears).

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
About the only couple off the potential marriage list is Sansa and Jon. No matter Jon's exact linage they are too closely related. Now Jon and Daenerys.......hmmm........

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jon and Daenerys seem to be pretty closely related, Mack (she's his aunt, per the conversation above). I could see them ruling side by side, but not married. Ugh!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
"Awkward farewell presents." Hilarious. Plus this article confirms that there will be two more seasons of GOT, but they will be short seasons.

http://www.eonline.com/news/776581/game-of-thrones-carice-van-houten-just-shared-the-best-throwback-picture

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's another one I found amusing:

Siri Plays Coy with Jon Snow's Parentage

http://www.eonline.com/news/776543/who-is-jon-snow-s-father-on-game-of-thrones-be-sure-to-ask-siri

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I forgot about the potential aunt/nephew connection between Daenerys and Jon. Well darn.......not a lot of eligible ladies for Jon.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That finale has me so pumped for next season. Can't wait!!