TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Fear the Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 12, 2017 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I really dislike Maddie and would love to see her demise. I don't find her to be interesting in the least. To my surprise, Alicia has grown to be interesting and I am curious to see how she progresses.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Maddie is the Rick in this series and will be there til the end

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy I agree with you on Maddie being the Rick of this show. When they had her finishing off the people who were dying it became apparent to me that is what they were doing.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Heavy sigh, you are probably right and Maddie will be the cockroach that never dies.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm really curious about Maddie's back story...she hinted to Travis that she is not the woman he thought she was because she has some kind of dark past.

I like that she's not just a two dimensional "Shane" or "Rick". She's both of them and she's neither of them. She has big secrets we have yet to learn. She's smart and knows how to survive in this new world, but she's also emotional and tries to the right thing even though her emotions can make her impulsive and dangerous....and unpredictable.

I like the Maddie character because she's extremely interesting even if she does often have an abrasive personality.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think she is going to end up being related to someone on WD

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fear the Walking Dead has a new webseries! Like the last one, it will be online and also in the advert breaks of the regular Walking Dead.

Here's a link to the first episode on amc.com.

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-passage-part-1

As it's called "Passage" I wonder if it gives more info into the people who are manning the US/Mexico border.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A few bits about the upcoming season are here:

http://tvline.com/2017/02/28/fear-the-walking-dead-season-3-preview-photos/

General season info, not anything I'd consider a spoiler.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone has lost interest in "Passage," the web thing that's airing in bits between TWD episodes, here's the complete story, all 12 minutes of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQkzrIlvNFQ

I'm pretty sure I saw Fear would premiere in June, but now I can't see that online, so I might have imagined it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Start date is June 4th, two back to back episodes followed by a Talking Dead.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the start date Kitt :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DOUBLE episode premiere tonight!

I'm quite excited!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too!! watched a little of the marathon today

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well that certainly started off with a bang!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, great 2 hrs!!!! I didnt feel any emotional attachment to the death in the ep and kinda felt like they gave him an unemotional death. even Maddie crying didnt feel real.

I didnt like that character so I'm glad and think the story willbe better

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SPOILERS of tonight's episode in case anyone hasn't seen it...

I thought the death itself was okay, quick but okay. But I agree about Madison's reaction not feeling entirely right. The two always felt so distanced and fundamentally not suited that it was hard to pull for them being together. But of course it would still be a huge wrench, particularly after them all getting back together, so perhaps the reaction was mostly realistic.

I was annoyed at Nick for not being able to control himself at the ranch. I know he has a "troubled" personality and obviously has been through hell, but when you're somewhere that's likely to be safe and your girlfriend is at death's door, you play along for a while and get the lay of the land.

But overall two really excellent episodes.

The guy who played Jake was the same guy who played the really scary psycho twins in The Following. I hope that isn't a bad sign.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear... haven't watched yet ... but just wondering was it the dad who died?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I just can't warm up the the character of Maddison, even with Nicks death she is just so hard and cold. She has no likable qualities for me.

I really wish it had been either her or Nick that died.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I decided I can't watch this anymore, the last thing I liked was getting zombies out of the hotel but that was one thing in a pretty unwatchable year to me, i thought about seeing the first show and decided there is enough on TV that I don't need to watch a show where I actively dislike the main characters, so I bid adieu to this thread.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Madison. She's my least favourite of the four (I think we're down to four now: Madison, Alicia, Nick, Strand (yes, Kar, it was the dad)) but I think they're reasonably consistent with her character, that she's ruthless and centred on her family, and not a traditional mother figure.

I like Alicia. I like Strand a lot. I am very attached to Nick, and I hope they don't change his character too much. I thought he was uncharacteristically stupid in this episode when he reached the ranch, but normal (for him) before, so I hope that was a blip.

And I hope Strand has left the hotel and joins with the others. As much as I like him I wasn't looking forward to having to sit through hotel stories just to keep him in the show. Having him en route to the main gang or even just travelling is much more palatable.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
When Travis was hit, all I could think about was the actor who plays him being on Talking Dead for the first time. He seemed intent on expressing how much he liked this role and that he really hoped to be on the show a long time and not get killed off.

I do hope he left because he got a good role on something else and that it was a mutual decision to kill him off.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's a major character in the next four (I think - but a large number) Avatar sequels that are filming back to back, starting this year.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I seem in a minority but I found these episodes engrossing and full of tension. I was very happy to see it back on my screen and watched the last ep of season 2 to refresh. Normally I would have rewatched the whole thing but I didn't see season 1 reaired.

I think Madison (like Kitt said) seems cold and unmotherly and that is offputting. She is a Rick or Shane with breasts. Prepared to do what it takes. She even said it in the ep 2, even if we have to take over. Watching this I wonder if the "good" brother is the one whose going to turn out to be the bad one.

I was glad it was brought up that the father Otto was the one who shot at Ofelia, I was trying to figure out where I'd seen him in the series.

I was excited this was on last night and I wasn't disappointed. Some pretty icky moments though, plus some very inventive stuff, especially Willy's demise.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I also really enjoyed the 2 hrs. The guy that got killed thru the wall was pretty cool, great fx!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Last night was such a snoozer! What happend to all the original cast? Why kill off main characters so quick. Big let down for me. Being I don't really like anyone character, I can't even get into TD.

😴💤💤😴😴💤💤😴😴