TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 14, 2017 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not many acts this year which is a bummer. I knew Helena was alive! She will never go away ..... and Luke isn't around to put her in her place.

Also I guess the actress who plays Kiki must not be a singer, it was weird that she didn't sing a duet with Dillon.

What's Sonny gonna do to Ava? Bwahaha 🤣

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The editing was awful. They are all freaked out about the chimera and then we have them sitting and laughing and smiling at an act.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You think that was really her and not just a hallucination on Jake's part? I was not thinking she was real.

Thank you Lostfan, I was trying to figure out why she was even in that act. She didn't do anything, LOL. So what was so important for her to be there, anyone could have flounced around.

Also I couldn't tell what was going on with Ava, the TV I was watching on has a contract issue. Was she underneath wherever the ball was, in the tunnels or what? TIA.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that Jake seeing Helena was part of his brainwashing, same as Jason...but maybe not.

Just like y'all, I thought Kiki's role in that act was pointless. Actually, I thought it was a silly act, period.

Speaking of Kiki, that dress they had her in was ridiculously short. It kept rising up her back side.

On a positive note, though, there were a lot of beautiful gowns! I think my favorites this year were Nina's stunning purple gown that fit her perfectly, and Elizabeth's lovely white & black gown w/ Franco as the perfect accessory :-), and Jordan had a really pretty gown, too, this year. It's hard to pick only one.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I loved all of Lucy's dresses.

I think that Helena was part of the brainwashing too. But of course, that doesn't mean at some point, she won't come back!

I wasn't sure where Ava was. It could be the under the hospital.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched since Luke left last year but I couldn't miss a Nurse's Ball....I could have missed it. HUGE disappointment! TOO much Ava/Carly/Sonny. TOO much Chimera. NOT enough entertainment. After all isn't that what the nurse's ball is about? Where was Magic Milo? Where was Lucy in her undies? Those are the hits of the whole thing. Ned and Olivia were great, What was with the whole Kiki/Dillon thing? Beautiful gowns (except for Lulu's...that was horrendous), but all in all pretty much a flop.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think the actress who plays Lulu is pregnant..... So it's them trying to hide her pregnancy. Pfffft

And how did Sonny and Carly know where to look for Ava?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I said the same thing about Lulu's gown Misspoufy, that is why I asked if she was pregnant in real life and apparently she is.

Very poor styling on GH's part, I have seen many gowns that would hide the pregnancy without her looking like a balloon.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What was that weird attempted hug/handshake thing between Lucy and Laura? Haha 😂

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why is it in soap operas that a fire doesn't really spread, just has smoke ..... that WHOLE area was on fire and Ava is now lying in it with no fire and only smoke...... hmmm

That whole area along with Ava should be on fire 🔥
(Rolling eyes) 🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is the actress who plays Ava leaving? Or is she just going on vacation....they only usually burn someone when they need to change the face.

Anyone know?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that was my first thought too. So I goggled it and it does not appear as if Maura West is leaving. So, maybe she makes a deal with the devil to get her face back !! Just kidding.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! "Get her face back"

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 02, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Avery speaks 😝

Guess she has now earned her SAG card 😁

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Robin" has her baby!

Soap Opera Digest‏Verified account @SoapDigest · 6h6 hours ago
GH’s McCullough Welcomes Baby Boy http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ghs-mccullough-welcomes-baby-boy/ … @whitewatercrew @GeneralHospital

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Otis ? Hmmmm 🤣

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is the actress who plays Ava leaving GH?

I can't imagine what this characters role would be being she needs many surgeries and grafts .... etc etc.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think she's leaving. It's rumored that they are gonna hook her up with Griffin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 12, 2017 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So she is going to miraculously heal from these terrible burns!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief breaking news....I thought it would be an update on the UPS shooting in my area BUT NO, its the shooting where no one died, why can't they wait until the regular news time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I miss 15 minutes of the show, annoying, since it will be on the news in about an hour.

And what the heck is going on with Sam, is she on drugs!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and between yesterday and today I am confused, when/why did Spinelli come back? I am happy to see him.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
WTH! My DVR didn't even tape it today!!! WTH!

What did I miss? 😡

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What I saw was Sonny and Carly sort of deciding to be "friends with benefits" and be divorced, she is going to give him back his stuff and they agreed to each keep their own stuff.

Sam is crazy, having these weird dreams and hallucinations.

Nina and Anna both went to visit Charlotte who is with Lulu now (and they didn't really do much to hide her RL pregnancy today, I noticed she is huge, LOL, even tho dressed in black). Nina brought a dress she had ordered from London and Anna brought Valentino's video.

Oh and Spinelli is helping Jason tract the man who delivered the magic kit, and he just happens to now be an employee at GH.

Looks like tomorrow he will manage to be alone with Jake.