TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through May 23, 2017 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
There is some heartbreaking stuff coming up. I shed a few tears just reading the article.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I read that too and it is heartbreaking especially when you know that it happened in real life to the actress!
I am so mad that Phelan is getting full rein in his evilness! He has silly Andy under his thumb--why cant the guy just turn Phelan in--poor Kevin is going to get the full Phelan treatment!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Chris Gascoyne, Corrie’s favourite bad boy Peter Barlow, returns to Canada on his Prodigal Son Tour.

• Hamilton Monday May 1st 7:30 PM at the Studio 1 Summers Lane, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 4Y2
• Toronto Tuesday May 2nd 7:30 PM at the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts in the Jane Mallett Theatre 27 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1B4,
Played by award-winning actor Chris Gascoyne since 2000, Peter is the lovable bad boy on Britain’s longest-running TV drama, Coronation Street.

Peter is famous for his slick ways with the ladies and ability to get away with just about everything. There’s always somebody willing to forgive the Casanova of the cobbles with his lying, cheating, hard-living ways and the tattooed former sailor from Portsmouth remains a fan favourite.

This insightful, entertaining and fast-paced hosted onstage interview is a rare opportunity for Coronation Street fans to get the scoop on Peter Barlow past, present and future.

Chris will open up about his fellow Corrie stars and share behind-the-scenes tales in this all-access pass to the real stories of Coronation Street from someone who lives them.

No true Coronation Street fan should miss it!
If you like Coronation Street, you’re going to love this show!
90 minutes.
Chris will do a Meet & Greet with a very limited number of fans after the show for one autograph and one posed photo, if you bring your cameras. As always, we will try to take ample numbers of candid photos while you meet him.

There are two types of tickets for this exciting event: onstage show only $45 and the show plus VIP, which included the Meet & Greet with Chris $90, tickets have added fees on top which differ for each venue.

To avoid disappointment, please make sure you are choosing the show package you want when you buy your ticket online:
• Show Only OR
• Show + VIP Meet & Greet.
Produced by Stroll Promotions Ltd.
More tour info & shows on www.strollpro.ca

Drop by Facebook and say HI, Follow us on Twitter, links below.

Hamilton Monday May 1st
Tickets on presale with code-word SIMON
tickets here: http://bit.ly/2jVUCzz
VENUE PRESALE
• Start: Thu, 01/26/17 10:00 AM EST
• Ends: Thu, 01/26/17 10:00 PM EST
On sale to General Public
Start: Fri, 01/27/17 10:00 AM EST
There is no presale at this venue and the tickets go on sale shortly. Ticket link: watch www.strollpro.ca for more info on the Toronto show. I will post the link once secured with a few days notice before the PUBLIC ON SALE DATE stay tuned.

www.Facebook.com/BarnardSpellbound/
She’s interviewed everyone from Ben Affleck to Kermit the Frog, as well as many Coronation Street stars and she's thrilled to have a good old chinwag with Chris Gascoyne that will delight Corrie fans. Follow Linda on Twitter: @barnardfilm

I've been to two of these that were very entertaining.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
They fired Sharif due to some racist twitter actions on his part. I guess they came up with the affair to get rid of him as quick as they could.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yea I was surprised at that particular u turn. Now I see why.
I also read that someone gets divorced and someone else leaves.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am very far behind. Michelle and Steve just had the baby which was quite heartbreaking. Must have been so tough for Kim.

On the other end, can Phelan make your skin crawl any more than he does. ick

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I am hearing there is going to be a divorce and someone is leaving. I guess we can all figure out who is getting divorced but not sure who is leaving.

I am enjoying the Bethany story, scary but does happen to young girls.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The same thing happened to Bethany's mother when she was 13! She became the victim of some online predator.
I really dont like seeing Sinead and Kens son together!
Same with Toyah and Peter. How couuld she go from Emily's nephew to Peter? She was much smarter in her teens!

Peapod

01-31-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Any guesses as to who pushed Ken?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I have a guess, they are saying someone hit him on the head? I think he tripped over Eccles and banged his head on the way down.

Cj I had forgotten all about that Gary until Sarah was tell Bethany.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Whoever pushed Ken can't be obvious. It could very well be Eccles!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I did see that someone is returning and it may well have been them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
PS agreed the Daniel Sinead coupling does not have a ring of authenticity to it in any way. Poor Ches

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched the episode where Sally was telling Tim about the cancer when the girls burst in it was revealed she had a stalker (for lack of a better term) I think it's Cilla, it certainly sounds like her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok now I'm pretty sure it's Daniel. Something off about that boy. Betcha he killed
Denise.

I wish Rosie would close her mouth. Blow up doll is not a good look. Why they have made her such a bimbo is beyond me. Where is the girl that was smart? They could have brought her back with a little more about her than this old schtick. and please I do not want Tim to be noticing her assets, that is just gross.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Am I a bad person for hating Hockey in April/May/June, and moving my Corrie around?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting its on at 4pm! I keep missing it.
Whoever was targeting Sally is truly evil! I hope we find out who it is sooner than later.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Is this something I can start watching now and be okay or find a point to start watching?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sure, we like to convert anyone anytime! Lol
And questions big or small just ask and we will answer. I've been watching for 31 years so I know some history!

You could binge a couple of weeks on the CBC..

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Cool. Thanks Jasper. :-)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes its enjoyable to watch most of the time. The Bethany and Nathan s/l is hard to watch,

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Michelle? I love you fullstop? Moving in with Robert? wth?
I would think a definite rebound and I can't imagine she is in too good of a place to make such a decision.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hear that Carla may be back on the Street!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes I saw that as well. Hmm, I'm going to sit down and cross reference who's slept with who. I better not use string to join everyone up because I think it'd be one snarled mess!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They are really rehashing old story lines. anyone remember Ty and his burger van? Now we have Zeedan and his van.