TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The 100: Archive through May 21, 2017 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It's possible to imagine the end of the world with that fire, it did happen with the extinction of the dinosaurs, this seems a fire that it's starting already on the other side of the planet and it will engulf the whole planet in 6 months, as they're saying, however, it's the way the fire started that it's not credible, it seemed to me more an excuse to end the series than the world.

Anyway, tonight it's another episode and will understand a bit more of what's going on.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
This channel's volume is so low, it's hard to hear it. I'm trying to understand it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Definitely a different direction with the show this season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Was there an episode on this week? My DVR didn't pick anything up.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yes, there was. It will be a new one next week, too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. That's strange. Gotta look into that . . .

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
For some strange reason, my DVR decided not to record this show anymore. I missed two weeks! Thank goodness Amazon had both episodes. I had to pay $2.99 a piece, but now I'm all caught up again.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
That is weird. I had it set as a series recording and it picked up the new episodes right away, which surprised me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
My DVR does that sometimes too, on different shows, and randomly. I think it's evil.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I must confess it's getting more difficult to follow the story, but I retain the most visually disturbing scenes, especially those dying of radiation sickness and now we have a mysteriously recovered woman that seems to have 'night blood' ??? Where are they going with this... I did like the scenario of the big fire destroying everything (always hoping for a re-birth like earth seems to have done in the past), but until then these producers have a lot of ideas for keeping me watching albeit my confusion...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The nightblood story line has been around for some time. That's why Luna was the only one who could have been Lexi's successor, because only night bloods can accept the flame, and Luna is the last living nightblood.

Night blood can be injected into others - that's how Becca became the first commander. Becca was the human who caused the nuclear holocaust.

In flashbacks, we do see that there are many vials of the black stuff... not sure where they ended up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karunna, interesting reminder about Becca (totally forgot about that one)... this Luna would be a friend to our small 100 survivor group and this may open another fight for the succession, maybe a bit repetitive but something makes me want to see how this whole nightmare ends.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Interesting--is it Ice Nation? looks like a KISS fan with bad makeup after a concert of sweating and throwing up. I've seen it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wow! They blew up the ship. Did Elian die in the blast?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The show is becoming very depressing, there is never any hope and they actually are waiting to die when the fireball or radiations or whatever will reach them. What I find limiting in this series is that the story never goes beyond that small group of people... I mean if there were survivors there on the other side of the planet someone else also survived. They just want to end things by saying that the fireball already engulfed the other side of the planet and soon it will reach them... I mean, they've been there for quiet sometime now, it doesn't take radiations 6 months to reach them. I still remember the radiation cloud over my head a few days after the nuclear disaster in Japan..

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The show made me think of "Hunger Games", last night. With the kill or be killed going on.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I am incredibly far behind and my pvr missed an ep so forgive me for this question. Clark mentioned Luna was immune to the acid rain as she got Clarke's blood. When and how did that come about? (I'm just up ato the ep where the station was blown up and they found the lab)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's not quite correct. Luna was always a night blood, and night bloods are immune to radiation.

I don't want to say more because I'll spoil you. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thx Kar, appreciated!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Just noticed "Rowan" is on Marvel Agents of Shield.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
two more eps and I'll forget again about this show vey soon. I kept watching only because I can speed up and this is not the reason why nothing makes sense to me but it's that the story is repetitive and even when I skip the dialogue the images are enough to tell me I didn't miss much. We'll see what this "Praimfaya" will do on the final episode and if the show is not cancelled a lot of them will survive.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm confused. Clarke, Bellamy, and Raven, among others, talking about going back to the Ark in space. I thought it crashed long ago.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I agree with Spunky and Heck. The show is repetitive and the Ark did crash. In addition, all they do is fight with someone or other. Kind of tiresome.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think the ark (main ring) crashed. Jaha was the last to leave and he left in a drop ship.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Ark is still up there.