TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 07, 2017 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So now at Chloe admitted she is carriering Nicole and Daniels baby, why is she keeping it a secret and is she going to tell Nicole or keep it herself?

And boy did Chloe's belly grow so big in what, a couple weeks? Haha

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Lost fan. Will you please explain about carrying Daniel and nic baby

I heard Chloe say it was a one night stand. But didn't see the rest of the show

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They did it in flash backs.

All the different scenes with her Nicole and Danial, and the last time Daniel was alive was when the embryos didn't take. And how after Daniels death, Nicole thought about donating the extras, but decided to wait to make that decision till her mind was clear. Than Chloe said how she met with the dr because in her contract said she could try as many times she wanted without Nicole's permission..... it ended with her rubbing her belly saying that this was Daniel and Nicole's baby.

So I'm hoping this is a suprise she will give to Nicole and that she doesn't plan on secretly keeping the baby.....

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow! Chloe was going to tell Nicole, but now thanks to Nicole betraying her, I bet Chloe will just leave town and raise baby herself.

But being this is a soap opera it will come up way down the road when the baby needs blood or some medical thing... lol

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Thanks lost fan. Must have been preempt days due to serial killer find

Pretty far fetched storyline

Not sorry to see Teresa go

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Since we kmow that Theresa is really lraving the show I wonder how long this crying jag of hers will last. I think she is doing a great acting job which is why it is very hard to watch

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is Theresa going to commit suicide? Looks like she took an overdose of something?

Guess Abby is back

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree on the acting, pretty good for a bad story.

Dressing in all black garb with a big hat wouldn't make anyone stick out like a sore thumb near the Horton Town square, right?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think I missed something. Why again did Abby not want JJ to see her?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get this Mateo thing.... Victor says that family is too powerful to take on? Pffffft

They should have just recast Theresa.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why Abby Is hiding out?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
nope!!!! and I don't even like her (she is blond but needs to tint her eyebrows) lol.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking this Abby at all!! Also she seems/looks older than Kate Mansi

So according to Jennifer, Abby is so psychotic, so is Abby going to live in the attic now? Haha

Peapod

01-31-2004

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Joseph Mascolo-Stephano DiMera dies at 87. So sad. You could tell he was not well in the final scenes with Hope. RIP

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
aw that is too bad. He was a great villain. He had that terrible arthritis also....RIP

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
This makes me so sad. He and John Aniston have always been my favorite villains. :-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow that baby was pretty alert and verbal for a brand new newborn, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Do they want us to think Steffino, is the one who picked up an unconscious Hope from the ground?

This is a stupid story line of him still being alive. The actor isn't around any longer.

Are they going to recast the character.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I am SO confused.

Is Marlena's twin back? Are they working together? To do what?

What happened to Chloe?

Why is Anna back?

I watched for months and months.... I stop for 3-4 weeks and BAM - storyline progression!

Peapod

01-31-2004

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Teach-lets see
Not Marlenas twin-That's Hattie, I think she might have been around town years back as she seems to have the hots for "Mr Roman". Anyway Her purpose seems to be to protect Hope in prison and then helps her escape.

Chloe had a stroke after having the baby and has been in a coma for a couple of weeks.

As for Anna, as Marlena and Paul and whoever are traipsing around Europe tracking Stephano sightings Anna pops up outta nowhere and scares off would be Stephano.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Marlenas twin is in prison

No her and Marlena are not working together.

Chloe had a stroke after giving birth.

Don't know why Anna is back

Peapod

01-31-2004

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Oh and Anna wants to kill Stephano who she blames for Tonys death

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thanks! :-) I'm not ready for them to replace Stephano, but I'll watch for Hattie and Anna at least. Always enjoyed their characters.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Chloe is really a B!

I really hope when Nicole gets her baby back, she doesn't let Chloe ever see her again. Geeeeesh

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
John Aniston is looking really frail on today's show.

Also do these people think they aren't recognizable in those little masks? Lol