TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Hawaii Five-O: Archive through May 12, 2015 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
He was sitting in his living room watching a scary movie while munching on popcorn... Killer crept up behind him and killed him with a sickle and removed his eyes... and they showed his face... without eyes... hence the hours in makeup.

I'll have to watch for his wife next week!!! Have they "starred" in other episodes?

A number of years ago my boyfriend and I visited the Big Island for over 2 weeks... and we ALMOST stayed. The last few days of our vacation was spent looking at the employment opportunities... Finally we decided we didn't want to work in a vacation wonderland...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
He's been a CS technician and last season he was in 2 scenes watching a baseball game. His scenes as an FBI agent and a HP officer were cut.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
How did he get involved doing this? Does he "know somebody"? Sounds like fun!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Cass-cat....someone came to my nephew's office and asked around and said my nephew looked very photogenic and asked him if he would like to have some small parts and he said "of course"! He gets paid $65.00 a day, can't talk and gets no name recognition because he doesn't have a card. He hasn't been called for awhile. He works as a supervisor at Hawaiian Telecom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I don't normally watch this show but I saw a funny commercial so I taped it. It is and Elvis themed show and I am cracking up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jerry is hysterical with his Elvis knowledge, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some great songs and pretty good singers. I noticed that the Elvis sounded great and this tickets to paradise guy is really good as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm real confused about Chi McBride's character. I thought he was a single father. For some reason, I thought he was a widow (but I guess he could have been divorced). Now his wife of 20+ years is on the show? Did I miss something?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
No you didn't miss anything. I think they rewrote his character's back story for last weeks story line...

I was confused by all the "as previously seens" at the beginning of this week's episode. I thought they were really random and didn't know how they could possibly tie all those storylines to a new episode... but they did.

I enjoyed the episode as well, Was Jerry really singing at the end? If so, he has a very good voice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently they brought his wife back from the dead for last week's story line.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    

Because this show is my mindless enjoyment for Fridays, I didn't even mind that they did that!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, you know Kappy, I don't mind that they did it either (because it is mindless entertainment) - except I thought I was going crazy thinking he was a widower raising a teenage daughter when his character was first cast on the show.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
it I a little cheesy that she was brought back...did they think no one would notice?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"How many room keys will you be needing? 18." LMAO.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Nothing on their phones (pictures???)

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, April 27, 2015 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I about died when they said 18 keys as well! I still really enjoy this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have spent the entire show on Kono (hope I am spelling that correctly) and her Mom. That was really excellent and I would have liked to see more about their developing relationship when she was young.

Hope they will show a joyful reunion, but maybe that is for next week.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
It was a really good episode, I agree! Loved it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I must say that Hawaii doesn't seem as laid back as it was when I was there, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So what are they planning to do with this nuke, oh, they just told me. Hmmm, not enough time to get out of the blast zone, I don't think so. They will save the day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But they sure do do a nice job on showing the beautifulness of the island.

And Kona's hubby is really handsome.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, what now.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 11, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I like that Steve's lady love is back. I love the way his eyes lit up... and the fact that he hasn't moved on since she's left. I'm glad the writers didn't turn him into someone who jumped right into bed with someone else. I like that he has a friendship with the lawyer that's from Australia and they didn't feel the need to turn it into a relationship.

This show is so easy to watch... really like all the characters. I love that Adam is willing to forgo his lifestyle for Kono... Love how protective Chin-Ho is with Kono... Love Jerry and all his conspiracy theories... Love that Steve and Danny went to couple's therapy.

Much like Mysteries of Laura, this show's not very realistic either... but it has a good cast... there are continuing storylines, and now that Steve's mom and WoFat are not on the show the story lines seem to wrap up fairly quickly... they don't drag out forever. I like what they're doing now at the beginning of the episodes... previously on... cuz it may have been numerous episodes between the beginning of a storyline and when it continues... Really like that they solve a case each episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Cass_Cat. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around them bringing Chi's wife back from the dead and we're supposed to believe it... LOL

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't think we're supposed to believe it... I think we're supposed to FORGET it...