TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Live with Kelly: Archive through May 01, 2017 users admin

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I saw the episode when Clay Aiken was on the show and I thought Kelly's behavior was so out of line. Okay, so maybe Clay should not have put his hand over her mouth, but she went overboard and made such a big deal out of it.

Regis was gone the Friday that Clay was there and as soon as the show started the following Monday when he returned she started right in with the whole thing again. She could have just left it alone and it would have been over and done with, but no, she went on and on about it.

She has never been a real favorite of mine, and this last incident......meh. I'm done with Kelly.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't like that reaction to Clay at all. Very unprofessional and unnecessarily nasty. She's definitely showed her nasty side on more than one occasion.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, she comes across as a spoiled Diva time and time again and yet she wonders why people keep her out of the loop. Time for some self-reflection perhaps. I hope Strahan does well. I thought he was an odd choice for this show, but the few times I've watched he's very good. I hope he fits in on his next gig. I can see why he'd want to move on!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Has anyone been watching this show lately? I have not watched it since Michael left. She acted too much like a spoiled brat to me.

I Wonder if ABC is still thinking of expanding their GMA format or are they going to keep it as such to keep Kelly happy.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was sick for a week two weeks ago and watched. She had several different co-hosts...one of which was Anderson Cooper. They are always great together!! She seemed the same to me as any other time I have seen her....funny, engaging.

I don't necessarily think she was a brat, but I did read that one of her main concerns was the status of her show with the Michael move. I read her that her fear was this move meant they were going to expand GMA. I can understand being upset at the thought that my job was going to be eliminated and would definitely not sit back and wait to see what happened.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I sort of fell out of favor with her too. I think she's the one that insisted Strayhan leave early. I'm just not too crazy about her and Anderson Cooper. He's sort of boring. I did like her with Kevin Hart today but of course he's busy. Making movies. I'd like to see some kind of comedienne fill the spot.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, June 17, 2016 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show regularly, but tune in when I'm home on a weekday and enjoy it.
There's some buzz that Rob Lowe is being considered as the new permanent host in which case I'd probably start DVR'ing the show every day.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, June 17, 2016 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Has Rob Lowe ever co-hosted? I don't remember seeing him. Just me -- I'm guessing he wouldn't want to leave his California home and make a permanent move to New York or even commute on weekends.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I have heard the rumors too. Yes, he has co-hosted. He's pretty good. I saw a coy interview he did where he was asked this and of course, denied everything but then said he was in a time of transition...his show was cancelled and his kids are now in college.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have been watching and it's been fun. Love when Anderson co-hosts and Mark co-hosting is always fun too. Jerry O'Connell was pretty good as well.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just heard they are announcing Kelly's new co-host tomorrow morning.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I had figured they would never chose anyone. Must be sweeps week.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ryan Seacrest is the new host.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ryan has like 5 jobs.........how he juggles this is amazing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hmmm. I like him, but am not sure Kelly will get along with him in the long term.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He is one busy guy. When does he start? I might watch to see how that goes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was annoyed they picked him. He has enough jobs. Give someone else a chance to work. Spread the wealth! Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, he started this morning.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ryan is the consummate professional. He definitely knows how to do an interview. I think they will be good together.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am so jaded, I see Secrest and Ripa and see two giant egos working with the mouse (i.e. Disney) and wonder if they can stand each other for too long. I sincerely doubt he was her choice, I think she wanted the show to be only her name and put off choice for so long, the mouse mad e the decision for her.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Seacrest. My guess is, with a big name like that, the long term (short?) is for tptb to push Kelly out, and have Ryan in the drivers seat.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Seacrest may be the hardest working man in show business. I think he's a good host, good interviewer. Somehow I think she will feel overshadowed by him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that in about 6 months, we will start hearing that Kelly is not happy with him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did he do a lot of co-hosting while the search was on?

I'm wondering if Disney is planning on using Ryan to get rid of Kelly in a year or two.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am seriously wondering why everyone thinks Kelly has so much power as to run off Regis and Michael. And if Disney feels like she is 'al that' and keeping the show together, why wouldn't they listen to her?
This is a business. And I don't believe for one minute that if Kelly wasn't delivering the ratings, Disney would get rid of her in a moment.
The mouse is driving this bus.