TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through April 21, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Way to go Aram!

Next week 2 hours!

Sanfranjoshfan, I would love it for Mr. Kaplan and Heddy to chat that would be amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't forget...2 hours tonight.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Is this show going away to be replaced by redemption?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent show, it just clicked in my brain that Red uses flip phones, not smart phones, thought that was funny.

And I am annoyed that it wasn't a two hour show and instead I got a second hour of a new show I wasn't interested in.

New shows in April.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
So is mr kaplin still alive? We haven't seen her in a long time

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Mr Kaplan was alive the last time we saw her. She had healed from her gunshot wound and left the place where that guy that was holding her (Leon Rippy is the name of that actor but I don't recall his character name). The last time we saw her, she was walking away from his shack but I don't remember if she escaped or if he let her go.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Just watch Blacklist - I had Mr Kaplan pegged for this

Umm.... :^O

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I still do....I think Dembe is in cahoots with her.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
So you think he knows she's still alive? Given how close they were, makes sense.

If Dembe and Mr Kaplan are no longer a trusted part of "the family" (Red cut his nose to spite his face in dealing with Kate imo), and the FBI is so-so on dealing with him...he's kinda out there alone

I wonder where they'll take this after winter break

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Dembe is with Mr Kaplan as well, Red lost him when he shot her.

Is there any way they can all kiss and makeup?

Lyn

08-06-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I don't see the three of them teaming up or trusting each other again. To me it's just a question of will Red "allow" them to live. (Reputation in the criminal world is everything).

Mr Kaplan was right, she WAS doing exactly what was asked of her - keeping Elizabeth Keen safe. And Dembe was deeply hurt when he thought Red killed Kate. Since then part of me wondered how he could look past that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I heard a TV commercial saying we all "LOVE" Blacklist Redemption, is this true? Is anyone watching it?

I only starting watching Blacklist because of Red, and not sure I am really interested in the other show.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Oddly enough, the last few episodes of Redemption were quite good. (And an action packed, shocking finale)! Unfortunately, they spent too much time setting up the premise and I think it cost them their audience. I doubt it will be back

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I heard a TV commercial saying we all "LOVE" Blacklist Redemption, is this true? Is anyone watching it? "

I watched the first few eps but dumped it when I realized I didn't really care about any of the characters except Tom...but even then, his appeal to me was based on his relationship with Elizabeth Keen, who wasn't even part of this awful spinoff!

Comparing "Blacklist" to "Blacklist Redemption" is like comparing a great drama to a cheap, shoot 'em up video game set in the same fictional universe as the great drama.

Redemption completely lacked the charm, the great writing, and the great characters of the original.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I thought the last two episodes were great. Now back to the original.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have them on the DVR. sounds like maybe it's worth watching to get to the last 2 eps?
I do love Tom.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i admit I grazed over many redemption episodes. But the last two I rewatched after realizing the family drama. Plus the whole last second shut down when mr Solomon was about to kill Tom. I forget if the end of the third to last ep led up to the last two, but it was fun seeing which parent to take sides with. And I felt sympathy for most involved...except Mr Solomon, he can just stay a bad guy.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I admit I skimmed through a lot of the earlier episodes...they were boring. I only stuck with it because of the short run and I figured if they finally got it going, it could be a good show

I doubt it'll be back in the fall

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So did the Blacklist Redemption kind of take up where the Blacklist leaves off or are they running concurrently?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it started while Blacklist was on break. Redemption's finale was last week, and I think Blacklist returns this week or next.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooter. I'm behind a few episodes (as usual).

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I actually liked it and hope it comes back. Its more fast action and mission impossible like. Good music too. I think I got hooked on the Russian episode . I can't wait til blacklist comes back

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Saw a "longer" commercial for two hour Blacklist tonight - could be goooood! Kaplan returns! I wonder if looks are deceiving and she is in fact the one who poisoned Redding. Dembe maybe be the only way Raymond survives

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Wow! The best Blacklist episode ever....2nd hour!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Backstories of core characters always make great episodes and this was no exception. Not to mention the music was spot on..both in song and exact timing of verses to what we were watching.