TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: Archive through December 20, 2016 users admin

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Yes David was great. I hope he stays that way and doesn't go backwards.
Happy to be back on schedule and I knew that the guys would come back together. It's what works for Nick and the community.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh we've already had some evil David glimpses I. The last few eps. Just that look he does.

Phelan is aarrrgggghhhhh! Eileen changed from such a strong woman.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Eileen seems to always need a man.
Phelan will get Sally in a lot of trouble with his plan and Sally will pay the price.
Will Nick find out about the baby and who the father is?
Will he still want Leanne as more than a mate?
Soaps are all about making the bad person turn the corner and be good such as they are now doing with Gemma.
Isn't Emily supposed to return soon?
Where is Fizz lately?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, August 28, 2016 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am amazed at how Nick's problems with his brain injury seem to come and go. right now he is doing ok. For sure he will will freak when Leanne announces she is pregnant! I just wish she hadnt told anyone who the father is and it remained a mystery for the next few years at least!!
Eileen does seem desparate to have a man in her life--just look at the past three relationships! Phelan seems to zone in on that and on Sally's need to look important to use it against them.
Emily needs to return as soon as! We need her common sense attitude. She would make out what Pat Phelan is at a glance.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yea, I think Todd will be the one in the end to unmask Pat. No one listens to Michael, although he has his number, they jut think he's bitter.
Sally totally wants to feel self important. I did have a good laugh how Todd used that. It will be an interesting sparring match between Pat and Todd. I don't think Pat will ever turn that corner. Toying with poor Sean. He's a crook thru and thru.

I remember when Eileen first arrived and I loved her character. Her scenes with Steve and Vikram in the taxi office were some of my favourites. We see glimmers of that Eileen and then it just fades away.

Right now, it looks like they are going to put Sarah and Gary together. Maybe Audrey and Freddie since Ken is moving a little too slow. I do wish Nick and Leanne got back together but I'm not sure how it would work. I think with the brain injury they have always talked about stress as a factor. I am so glad they wrapped up that nonsense and they are all back in the restaurant.

I wonder what Beth is hiding from Craig?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Gary has not been a good match for anyone so far! I hope Sarah keeps away. This isnt the Ark where everyone has to be in pairs! I do feel bad for sean because like Eileen he is desparate for a man inhis life and keeps making bad choices.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lordy I wonder how Steve is going to handle this? And if Tracey finds out?

I wonder if Toyah will return. She has been mentioned on and off lately.

And I think David is slowly unravelling. Plus please please please Eileen get your head out of your butt.

PS. I love Gemma with the "old wrinklies" lol

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
How can they pair up Gary with a 16 year old?
Michael was sweet today with the memory box.
Sean will be seen as a hero when Pat juices the money that was left.
Lordy, they moved Corrie tomorrow to 11:30 am. Well really today. Why can't they jerk another program around and leave us alone?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't think he'll be paired with Bethany, I think he will be paired up with Sarah.

Sean? do you think so? I think Todd will be the saviour there.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Jasper,
I'm speaking about 'some' of the money put away that Sean had Jason put into something safe.
There is that money left over, that he kept in the care of Eileen that Pat has his grubby hands on now.
Thanks for jolting me back to reality about Bethany and not her daughter.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oh yea! I forgot about that T Bill or whatever. How could I forget Pat looked like he wanted to murder Sean. That man is so vile.

And yup that would have been a big ole ick.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well things are getting interesting with the whole Phelan/Eileen guaranteed fiasco. And David.
The thing with Sharif and the affair is very awkward imo and doesn't ring true (using that term loosely) that he would or had any time to do this. Just a bad storyline. I can see this as the end for that family, or some of them.

I would like to see some of Dev's family return. Too bad Vikram is on Emmerdale. Ha the aunties and Erica.
And where does this leave Kirk and Beth? Ooo and what a piece of work whatsherface that is staying with Maria is. She's either reporting the marriage or going for some sort of squatter's rights.

Sad news that Jean Alexander (Hilda Ogden) died. Before my time but I do have some old eps on a dvd. Her and her Muriel.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That was sad news about Jean Alexander. I used to watch her on th show years ago, and then she was off. Nobody on the show ever mentions her or Stan anymore--thats a shame.
I cant wait for the whole Phelan condo scheme to blow up in Eileens face. She has been so positive he is a good man and that Todd is so wrong about him, what will she say when the truth comes out?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sally and Kevin do occasionally. Didn't Sally lodge with her?

I know CJ? But I worry for her too. That partner seems pretty sinister. Phelan is just a bad egg. But poor Eileen. She might as well just give up and her and Gail can move in together! Such a bad track record for that pair!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Lol that would be fun to see! They should get some professional help to pick out a partner.
Vinnie does seem bent on just killing Eileen and Phelan surprisingly, is trying to protect her!
David is really going off the deep end--not that I can blame him this time--to go after the brother of his wife's killer! And he almost killed the guy in the hospital.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I thought the UK was filled with CTV cameras on every corner?
they can't find someone with a stolen Credit Card?
Who writes this stuff?

Peapod

01-31-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Has the rovers ever been an actual inn? Can someone rent a room or is it just the owners home?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
People have stayed upstairs for periods of time but its not a public inn that I ever saw.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm behind. Maria has just arrived home. Anna is getting her skin graft.

Why is Michelle speaking to
Robert. Please do not put those two together.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Robert and Michelle should not be together!

Peapod

01-31-2004

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Thanks CJ!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, November 25, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
You are welcome Pea. We hardly ever get to see upstairs at the Rovers. I would like to get a good look around!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
OMG who is Peter's mystery lady? Who can it be?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lalalala....im a couple of weeks behind. Can't wait to see. I'm so happy Peter is back.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm way behind here. I had to laugh when Tracey was trying to get rid of Daniel saying well the family is here. umm technically Tracey the odd man out is you!

I like Gary and Sarah together. Loved the home truths Gary gave Gail. tee hee. I'm glad to see in the last few eps there have been no Michelle and Robert scenes, geezuz I hope they don't go down that route if and when she finds out about Leannes baby. I hate hate hate that pairing. hmmm really, Brian is back. What for I wonder.

And Kaz is ranking up there as being as vile as Phelan.