TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through April 09, 2017 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that Lexie. I thought I was alone in really disliking this story line. None of it has made sense to me from Spence moving his mother to his house to his going South for illegal medications. I quit watching 3 episodes ago and have been coming here to see when it ends so thank you for the updates.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Kappy. Unfortunately, if they have already finished filming this season, my money is on this story line dragging out to next season. It's just awful.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
It is so unlike Spencer to even get himself into a situation like this. I don't care for it either. He has become a victim and he's too smart for that!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It could be that the show or the actor haven't firmed up if he is returning.

Count me among those pissed off as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You are absolutely correct AuntieMike

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really having a hard time watching the Spencer parts, have to fast forward thru them, I wish they would end this storyline.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I did read the other day that Shemar Moore is coming back for the season finale (something to do with the Mr. Scratch story line).

The fans are screaming on CM's FB page to bring back Hotch. I read that the writer he got into the altercation with is no longer affiliated with the show so I'm crossing my fingers that they bring him back. This season has been a total shit-show with the Spencer story line and no Hotch.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, I have read several reports that Shemar will be back for the season finale. He's going to have something to do with giving evidence that will help the Mr. Scratch case.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am also having a hard time with the Spencer in prison storyline and hope it is over soon. And I am watching shows from early March after having been out of the country for a few weeks. Dipo;s post makes me think I have at least one more, maybe three, of these shows to endure.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the new agents at all, it is totally the Spencer story line that is dragging this show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reed, "I meant like helping them with their taxes"....I burst out laughing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think that was a Shawshank Redemption reference....LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I sort of wish that if Spencer was trained in self defense, which I would have hpeed he was, that he would have used it the first time they came at him..

And while he is in there.. start doing pushups and pullups..

I know, not his nature.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Let Spence out of jail and throw Emily in jail.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't get what happened at the end ..... Did spencer poison those 2 guys.... I am getting pretty sick of this spencer in jail story so I was ff when he was doing something in the laundry room with bags of (drugs)

What did I miss?
Thanks

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think when he was in control of their contraband, he treated it with something that poisoned them or made them very ill.

There was that scene of him pouring some of it out on the table and then putting drops of some liquid on it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Karuuna! Why would he do this? I just wish this stupid story was over!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought it was because a) the former detective/prisoner told him he was going to get beat up again. and b) he figured out that the former detective/prisoner that was supposed to be protecting him was really the mastermind of their drug operation in the prison, and really the one who was making the decisions. Including the one that killed his frine.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch an episode from maybe March 15 last night, and Spencer was still in prison, and I just couldn't do it. I just killed it and went on to Madame Secretary from that same week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's about time they made some progress with Reed!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if y'all watch Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. I really didn't care for it the first season, but it has really stepped up its game this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watch that one, too..

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Love me some Gary Sinese. I'll watch any show that he's in.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or does Criminal Minds sorta suck this season?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't liked it for a long time so I'm not sure it's sucking more this season.

(I do like Gary Sinese though.)