TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through April 07, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I went to the blog and they confirm "total rendition". They don't know exactly what that means but agree it isn't good.

And it is Davos.. The caller looks and sounds European and there is an Alps like mountain seen through the window.

Davos is in Switzerland.

Per Wikipedia, it is the location of the World Economic Forum, annual meeting of global And political elites.

And something I missed.. Noa, the pilot, was killed by the Red Hand, so the remaining resistance members don't know where she was going to take them.

This info from the blog for this episode and also the moments that they show in video clips.

Going back to see if an episode summary is up.

The main link is above this thread. Lots of good stuff if you like around there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Also the episode title means a form of suicide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Podcast isn't up yet. Listened to podcast from last week, episode 11. Interesting talk which included the actor playing Bram.

Oh and on the episode synopsis, they say Maddie was just let loose outside the Green Zone.. So I suspect she will complicate things.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Found the summary:

Seppeku

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I picked this up from the summary. I swear I don't remember this:

"Snyder surveys the carnage at the theater with Bennett. When he sees the homing device from the gauntlet, Snyder knows Broussard was behind it.?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch that either. I keep my CC on all the time, to make sure I understand everything they say. But I did have to backtrack a couple of times to clear up things I didn't catch the first time (Like Noah's death--I missed that somehow). So now how are they going to get to the base outside the colony, when they don't know where the heck it is?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also had missed those things..But Snyder, cockroach-like, seems to be everywhere.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I'm not the only one that doesn't remember Snyder surveying the scene at the theater? I wonder if that was edited out of the episode and it was a mistake to include it in the summary.

Noa was killed when they entered the room that had the gauntlet. (I think she was shot by Karen but I wouldn't swear to it - everything happened so fast)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember seeing Snyder at the theater after the battle, but don't remember anything about the tracking device. I didn't even know what it was when Broussard dropped it. I thought it was some kind of an explosive device.

Lexie, you are correct about Noah getting killed by Karen. I had to rewind and watch it again, cause I didn't catch it the first time. Bummer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must be losing my marbles - I swear I don't remember Snyder going to the theater.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
maybe you just don't remember it was a theater, it was where all the fighting was done this episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No, I remember it was a theater but for the life of me I don't remember Snyder going there after the massacre. I must have dozed off for about 90 seconds... LOL

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
YOu don't remember them lining the bodies up parallel on the floor in body bags? there was a whole conversation at that point, the roof was jsut a short scene.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do remember the line of bodies but no details. I tend to watch distracted though I do pay more attention to this show than to many..

I remember the lineup but not really Snyder being there.

I think I will re-watch.

Lexie, you should try the podcasts.. they are really interesting. Like the last one had the actor playing Bram and we learn a lot about how he plays this teenager. Lot of thought going into it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. I re-watched and indeed Karen killed Noa, then Kate killed Karen.

And Snyder did go to the theater.

But the previews! \My recording the first time it ran cut off most of the previews.. interesting.

We see Broussard saying the kids couldn't make it out but Will wanting Broussard to come with them. Maddie complaining that she doesn't below "there" but being rebuffed and Snyder being told 6 hours. and we hear that all of LA bloc is going to the factory.. so that is "total rendition".

http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/videos/sneak-peek-colony-s2-e13

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I swear I must have dozed off for about 60 seconds. I don't remember the bodies being lined up or Snyder at the theater. (It can be a struggle for me to stay awake)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I understand, I do that too, that is why I tend to rewatch shows on demand while I am eating lunch or dinner so I can't fall asleep. I had to watch the amazing race 3 times, the third time I made it to the end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've had to watch some shows 3 times just to make it to the end. But it is just so weird that I remember everything about this episode except the scene with Snyder at the theater. But I was tired when I watched this so I could have drifted in and out for about a minute.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I re-watched and was surprised how long he was in that theatre.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooops, Posted in the wrong thread.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Renewed for season 3. Yay!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
OK, let's speculate. What was the square button with the blinking red light that Snyder pressed? I thought it might be to call in the Red Hats but he wanted out so why would he call them?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Nt the red hats, they have all been killed, it was for the Black suit guys, the global police.

Who knew the Raps are robots, or appeared so.
A lot to digest, , but first some sleep.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Can't believe we have to wait until next year! Really loving this show. So many ways it could go next year.

Looks like the sister is a goner. And Broussard? I'm hoping he finds a way to stay underground. He's an interesting character. I'm hoping Snyder is not trying to screw the family over. I think he's going to try to use the package as leverage for something... Hmmm...