TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 27, 2017 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I've enjoyed this seasons episodes. It was devastating when Glenn was killed and all the others by Negan. I will watch till they take it off the air. If I stopped watching because I didn't like someone on the show or how the writers wrote an episode I didn't like I would be missing all the great episodes that I have enjoyed watching.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
For me It has a lot to with all the original characters being all spit up for this WHOLE season! Like I said earlier, I think Maggie may have been on screen for 3 episodes and only 1 she had a major story .... The others she was like a blip, if you blinked you missed her, same with Carl and others. It ruins the whole show for me. It's just not the same for me. Wished they had brought them all together at beginning of the 2nd halfs premier. I've been bored for the majority of this season.

I love Negan, but would love it better with all of them together.

I will be very disappointed if they don't bring the group together before the end, and there are only 3 episodes left.

This is Jmo of this seasons TWD 😏

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the actors are getting lots of offers, and in order to keep them long term in such demanding roles they have to give them time off. And presumably Chandler Riggs has got important exams coming up this year.

Yes, just ImdB'd, Maggie has a movie coming out this summer. Michonne is in the same one, and has a second. Carl has a different one out this summer (so much for doing exams!).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I found this season boring. I don't like all the new groups either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
For me, it hasnt been the same since we lost Glenn. I think they made a huge mistake killing him.

That said, I will watch this show until the end of time, I still enjoy it, just not clutching my blanket in suspense each ep like before. I do enjoy the character development and dont need to see zombie kills each week

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just popping in for a minute to say, "I did it!!! I finished Episode 4!" Took me four and a half months to get through it (I was so depressed and this show wasn't helping), but I finally did and even watched Talking Dead.

One of the reasons it took me so long to get through this episode was that I was so afraid Negan was going to kill someone else, in particular Olivia (for not keeping up with the guns). I'm just so sick of Negan. I'll keep trying to plod through his episodes, but I really hate him. Negan is absolutely ruining Jeffrey Dean Morgan for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Babyjaxmom, I so understand! I'm not sure quite which episode you're on but hold onto your hat, it's not going to get much easier. And meanwhile, you might want to go back to avoiding this thread, or you'll see something you don't want to see!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, this is the hardest season ever. Hope you are feeling better

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
It seems to me with all the episodes this year Maggie is being portrayed as "Head" person of Hilltop. So they all won't be together anymore like they were as the show goes on. Greg keeps trying to get them caught by Negan's men. Maggie keeps pushing to get Negan. They are all spread out at some of the new groups we have met. I don't for see them coming and living together really any more. As stated they are getting other interest in real life so it makes it easy to not cast them in episodes of the future. They don't have to kill them off they just live separate.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
With Maggie they were having her stay there for two reasons, the doctor and because they told Negan she was dead. But the hilltop clan do seem to respect her and Gregory is a tool. Who knows where they will all end up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There was an interview this week saying that this season sets up the next ten seasons, and I've also wondered where that leaves them. I some ways I would love to see time spent on how communities develop and build a new world, but I know that would lose them a lot of viewers, so I don't think it will happen. But at the same time, assuming they kill Negan this season, what can be worse than him? They have enough manpower now that surely they could defeat any human enemy (that wasn't actually military in tanks or planes) so I don't know where the story will go.

The guy at the end with the crossbow, I think it's Dwight. We've now only got two more episodes left, and I assume either we're going to kill Negan in episode 16 or have some huge cliffhanger where it's likely to play out to a conclusion very early in season eight. If so, this story with Dwight seeming to realise being a Savior is worse than being dead has to go somewhere quickly, and I hope he will help our heroes save the day.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well, it that is Dwight, vs Daryl standing in front of Rosita, I believe maybe he will help her. I think it will be Sasha that will meet her fate in the Negan compound. (The actress just is a regular in the new tv Star Trec tv series.

It could still be Daryl because I think he went after them when he found out they were both gone.

I don't think Negan will die in the final episode this season.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
in the comic, Morgan captures him and he is put in the jail cell he built in a previous episode, I also think it's way too soon for his character to die. Not enough time to tie it all up

Well we didn't think evil could get worse then the govener, than came the guy (leader of terminus) and he was worse yet .... Haha

I also hope Negan stays around longer, I love this actor, and he is having too much fun playing him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Perhaps I should phrase it differently... if there is a "big bad" worse than Negan I don't want to see it! Negan is bad enough for any show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There's a new Star Trek tv series? Tell me more!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"There's a new Star Trek tv series? Tell me more!"

It will be on CBS All Access.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"There was an interview this week saying that this season sets up the next ten seasons"

You did mean "next ten episodes", not "seasons", right?

I can't imagine this show going on another ten years! Not with the present cast anyhow.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The new Star Trek was meant to start last September, then it was put back to Jan, then April, and now I think is set for the fall. With all that drama it'd have to get really good ratings for me to pay for it, even if it is Star Trek.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh that's disappointing about star trek... I don't really want to pay more either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No Sanfran, I meant ten SEASONS, but in looking for the link for you I remembered it wrong, they said the 100th episode is coming up and it sets up the next 100 episodes. So I guess just seven seasons ;).

The link, has some thoughts about what's coming up but not what I'd call spoilers:

http://tvline.com/2017/03/17/the-walking-dead-season-7-spoilers-finale-paleyfest-rick-negan/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't know, all I can say is Abraham must have been quite the man. Not one but two women out to avenge his death. The writers didn't develop those relationships like they should have to explain Sasha and Rositas kamikazee mission. It'd make much more sense if it was Maggie avenging Glens murder.
Kitt I thought that was Daryl but you're right, it's probably Dwight coming to his senses trying to escape the saviors. I don't see Eugene long for this show. He will meet his demise

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it was Dwight as well. I don't think there would have been enough time for Darryl to get there. And I still think Eugene has a plan to infiltrate from the inside.

I think they are avenging more than just Abrahams death.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hope I post this in time for someone to see.
Norman Reedus is on Jimmy Fallon tonight. NBC.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I have set it to tape!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh good! I'm glad you saw it Kitt. It's starts here in KC in a couple minutes.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hate that they FF to Sasha in Negans cell, wth! I wanted to see how that all went down!

And is it me or were there way more commercials last nights episode?

This has been pretty much a disappointing season as a whole for me. Only a few episodes I really enjoyed.

This is only my take and not a spoiler..... But I think 2 of the deaths for finale will be the "boyfriend" of ______ can't remember his name. The grandma will also die, and if they kill off a major player, it could be Sasha ...... And I'm ok with all 3 of these people gone.

I don't think Sasha really wanted to kill herself, she was hoping for a weapon of some sorts to break out.

Oh yeah, Dwight may also die and not by Rick, in the battle with Negan.

I really don't want this tiger to die either.

Also I think the man who's a head of the group with Maggie may also die too. I'm okay with any of these people being killed off.

I can only hope the finale is a huge cliffhanger that will want this show to hurry up and come back. 👎👎👎