TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 15, 2017 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I think Eugene is making a plan to go after Negan. He saw the long hair boy steal food and he knows Dwight was lying. There is not harmony in the camp. He just did not trust the girl's so he covered himself.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think seeing the doctor get burned alive scared the crap out of him and at that point he is not going to do anything that may get him thrown in the fire.

I think We're Negan mean we have no identity other than Negan, we are followers. This is what Eugene is, a follower, which is why he said he has always been Negan. He used to be Abraham, then he was Rick, now he is Negan.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But In the end I do think it's an act. The interaction at the end with Dwight was odd. We're Negan right?

I did think it was odd that Negan automatically believed Dwight about the note. I'd never heard anyone refer to her as Honey so it was strange that Negan accepted it, although I'm not really sure he did 100%. Especially after his little speech about if they did find her. Let's hope she goes straight to the Kingdom.

I'm still wondering if Tara will tell Rick about the fishing viallage and the gun cache.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I saw Eugene's speech to Negan as being a new version of what he said to Abraham to get Abraham to protect him. Eugene knows how to lie and manipulate to save himself.

I think Eugene has changed, though. He's not just thinking of himself anymore....he's just biding his time.

Negan should start wearing an athletic cup. If it comes down to it, Eugene would bite Negan's nuts clean off to save his friends!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Oh wow! The first half was such a snoozer! We could have done without Rick and Michones sexcation..... Had to ff a lot of the first half.

I missed Daryl and Negan.

Does Judith talk yet? Maybe she will share with Rick. LOL

And when are we ever going to see Maggie again. Her and Carl are on vacation..... Hopefully they have other work. Because they sure aren't paying the bills with this season.

Also, I wonder if Sasha and Rosita will die by Negan or his people. Hmmm

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You fast forwarded through Richonne... sacrilege!

Judith really looks like she should be babbling by now, maybe her first word will be walker. As long as it's not Negan.

There have to be some big deaths this season, just because it's going to be such a dangerous thing they're doing, it wouldn't be realistic otherwise. So yes, I think it'll be either Sasha or Rosita, or even both. I think it will be one of those and one of the background peeps, like Richard from the Kingdom, or Gregory from Hilltop.

It occurred to me today that Michonne could be pregnant. I presume there's no birth control around, and they are having an awful lot of sex. And they're talking about new beginnings and making a future, so it would tie with that.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Seeing Judith so quiet made me think maybe she has been told to be quiet her whole life so as not to alert any nearby walkers when travelling. Then i thought about how we never see any child walkers--which is a good thing. From the preview, it looks like bad ass Carol is back!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
worst ep ever. boring because I feel they have no chemistry and the whole ep felt forced. Them trying to make us think Rick was being eaten was such a joke..that fooled no one!!!

the only highlight was seeing the new Judith :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
also the trash pile group and their leader is irritating. Dont know why Rick is trusting her so much

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Fourth episode in a row with neither Carl nor that crackpot hat! Ahhh...it's the little things that make this spring season such a joy!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Everything Pamy said. Ugh
They need to hurry up and put closure to these different groups and bring them all together again. It's not the same and these episodes are getting worse by the week.

Yeah that was lame trying to make us think Rick was being eaten. And stop bringing animals into the episodes just to be eaten by zombies.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I didn't find it boring but agree about the fake out on Rick being eaten and Michonne dropping her sword didn't ring true either. They seemed a little too cocky and yes not natural in parts imo.

The garbage gang are an odd bunch. And I think Judith is the same Judith they've had for awhile.

Lol the preview looked good!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The first of the two events last night was easy to predict once they started giving the character too much attention and praise!

So I guess this sets the stage for everyone to come together and fight. I hope the next episode doesn't focus too much on bringing Oceanside in (as I assume that's going to happen), there have been too many "apart" episodes, we need one with everyone.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I mean seriously! We have see Maggie for a few seconds in what, 2 episodes this whole season? Sasha, I don't care. Carl maybe 3 episodes if that. Yes one of these episodes better have all the originals together .

I'm happy Morgan is now back to being badass and Thabk god they brought back badass Carol.

I just don't want to see the poor tiger get eaten by zombies đŸ˜‘

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
even here you can tell they are losing viewers, hardly any posts on a Sunday anymore. Even my FB is quiet after a show airs and it used to be lite up with WD posts

only thing good about this ep with King...I could watch an hour of that man just standing in front of the camera..soooooo sexy!!! He reminds me of my hubby in younger years, esp in the eyes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ezekiel certainly has some allure.

They all have the same goal but they seem to be doing it their own ways rather than coordinating. Looks like Morgan's going to clear everything he sees, Sasha and Rosita are going to try the silent assassin approach, unsure if/when Carol's going to rally up the Kingdom, and then Alexandria can't do anything until they get more guns. They need to work together.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"even here you can tell they are losing viewers"

Not me...I haven't stopped viewing, just posting less. For me, every episode is a needed piece of the story although some eps aren't as mysterious or exciting or as game changing as others.....but collectively, they ALL speak to the frame of mind and the POV of the individual characters.

This episode was mostly about emotional issues and less about whacking walkers. Not a lot to add to it since it was pretty straightforward, no mysterious boots or people hiding in the bushes with binoculars...just mainly character development. IMHO, this show would be crap without so much focus on these characters and how they cope...or don't cope.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The last few eps have been ones I think about long after. Richard brought tears to my eyes last night and Morgan snapping was such a shocker. I'm interested to know the next steps they all take.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They all have the same goal but they seem to be doing it their own ways

This will set up the big speech from Rick that will bring them all together again :-)

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They all have the same goal but they seem to be doing it their own ways

This will set up the big speech from Rick that will bring them all together again :-)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I know there has been some discussion of the lack of posting maybe correlating into viewers losing interest/losing viewers... My son watched the season premiere... when Glenn and Abraham were killed... and he hasn't watched since. The unviewed episodes are still on our DVR.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
A lot of people aren't watching:

‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit 4 Year Low

http://digitalchew.com/2017/03/14/the-walking-dead-midseason-ratings/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that is a massive drop.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the bashing was too much, and they've just missed the mark by separating everyone so much. A lot of us are emotionally invested in the characters and will watch them whatever they do, but a lot of other forums are saying the show is boring or missing a spark when the pairings they like are split up. And they don't like the slower episodes.

I wouldn't miss any of it, except the bashings.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, it was too much for me. I have several episodes on my DVR now that I haven't watched. And when I do, it's when I'm doing something else, so it's more just in the background than really "watching."