TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Lucifer: Archive through January 24, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"I am not scared of finding out anything other than what STD's you have", hahahahaha.

"Is there anyone you have left out?" OF course he says the doctor and has absolutely no blame for himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I forgot the doctor is Maze's friend.

And a little bit of extra taser, hahahahaha.

And Mom still hasn't surfaced.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Mom....darn two weeks before we get a new episode.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It was just a preliminary and we wouldn't know until the next episode who this 'mum' really is. The actor has a unique charm and I wished I could find some of his past work. I don't know if it's really his character I love or the actor... I'm bewitched !

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I wished I could find some of his past work."

Spunky, he starred in a show on USA called "Rush" a couple of years ago. Maybe it's available via On Demand or streaming somewhere.

I just checked and the DVD discs of "Rush" (2104) are available on Netflix, but I don't know if they're streaming it, too.

---

ETA - Oops! My bad. It is listed at Netflix but apparently it hasn't been released yet... "Availability date unknown"

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Tom Ellis was on the hilarious British sitcom Miranda starring Miranda Hart. It is on Hulu.
I only watched a couple of Lucifer episodes and deemed it too silly,dull and formulaic to continue. I was disappointed as I thought is was an interesting idea but poorly executed.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It was a bit disappointing and I hope it does not continue like this past episode and the show returns to the fun and spunk of its beginning.

Or maybe I just didn't like this 'mum' idea...

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am loving Lucifer! I love the chemistry between him and the detective lady.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The plot of this latest episode was so familiar.

I could swear that I remember some detective show (I watch several) had a plot involving a murderer and a lead led to a company that posted disgusting videos online and the people who screened the posted videos never lasted long because they got too emotionally drained, disgusted, and depressed watching the videos...and it turned out the owner of the company was the killer.

Wait...as I wrote the above paragraph, it occurred to me that this was an episode of CSI-Cyber with Patricia Arquette.

Was that it?

In any case...what a rip-off for Lucifer to use a plot from a different show/network!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I found it!

Here is part of the synopsis from season 2, episode 16 of CSI-Cyber, titled "5 Deadly Sins" :

<snip>

"Both photos had Graphic Warning tags with a message. The team learns that the two victims' PicThread accounts had had images removed due to rules violations. The first for hate, the second for sexual images. The odd messages directly relate to the offenses. There are five types of offensive images removed by moderators at PicThread offices: hate, sex, drugs, violence and trolling. The team realizes that two of the five have been represented, so they can expect the other three. The manager at PicThread, Sasha, explains how awful a moderator job is, seeing horrific images of decapitations, animal brutality, etc, over and over.

The team begins to suspect that the crimes are being committed by a PicThread employee. Ryan begins reviewing the psychological files, and learns that most moderators burn out in 3-4 months. She interviews a man who has worked there two years, somehow adjusting to the brutality of humans. Krumitz interrupts Ryan when he works out a way to call the murderer's internet connection. They follow the ringing sound to a computer belong to the manager, Sasha."

<snip>

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5450802/synopsis?ref_=tt_stry_pl

-------

VERY similar plots! Tsk Tsk Tsk ...Bad Lucifer! BAD!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So funny Sanfranjoshfan, when you were first describing it I remembered that episode too.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm still enjoying this show but I am more convinced that 'mum' is damaging the show a bit. Don't like the actress or the way they're playing this 'mum' character, something is off.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I agree Spunky. Would rather see more of Amenadiel's story.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
lol, I love the new 'mum' character, she is funny!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Sorry, no lika the Mum

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I say 'scrap the mum' and get Amenandiel back with power and bug Lucifer as he used to do. Also, get the woman cop more intrigued by Lucifer and the woman shrink a bit more aware of whom she's dealing with.

Halloween is coming soon and they might as well get really scary for a change...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Lucifer having so many brothers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, LMAO when Maze intimidated the guy into giving the little girl money, I just burst out laughing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was expecting a real scary one for Halloween, but nothing more than the evil face Lucifer showed the therapist who was left totally in shock. I don't know if a physically scary Lucifer would be good for fans of the show, I would be more interested in his invisible powers, what he could do behind that devilish smile...

However, if this Lucifer, will for ever remain a 'nice chap', it will eventually become boring.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Consider me an emotional jockstrap for the Decker family jewels, hahahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
this bevy of conquests that came down to the police station was hysterical.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I welcome a bit of fun, but a scary Lucifer is a bit laughable, he does manage to scare quite well whoever sees his devil face, but the actor is so charming that I don't want this devil to go away any time soon. I now remember where I saw the actor, he was the young man, a bit chubby, at the new Pollyanna movie on PBS. Now with a bit of a stubble and a slimmer body he surely looks better.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I am loving this show!

Horsemom2

05-09-2011

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Horsemom2 a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I had an identical reaction when I realized he was in Pollyanna.
He looks so much better older now!