TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through February 08, 2017 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch last night? I'm really sad for Ellie.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Me three!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I have to say that I have not missed Tony either. The new people are fitting in quite nicely.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Kappy, but I still think Tim is too gaunt. I know he says he is on a good diet and exercise but he just keeps looking worse.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I actually like the new folks really well as well. I think they all fill the hole left by Tony quite nicely.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was an excellent show last night! I love that Jimmy is a doctor and never told anyone, LOL.

And the hug at the end got me all teary.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree!! I LOVED the Jimmy-heavy episode... and I too loved the hug at the end. Loved when Ducky called him Dr. Palmer... Loved when Abbie told Gibbs Jimmy needs a raise. The whole episode was a delight.

I just want reiterate... again... just how much I'm enjoying the cast additions this season. Hope the British guy has more of a presence in future episodes!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Add me to those who loved Tuesday's episode. I'm so glad that Brian Dietzen got more screen time. I also agree with the fact that this cast is gelling nicely. I never thought I would say this, but I don't really miss Tony.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed this episode too. I like the "Jimmy" episode. I cried too. Hubby doesn't watch although he's in the room...he said why wasn't I watching, but sleeping. I sat up sobbing and said I am watching, I'm trying not to disturb you, but too bad now.

LOL

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't miss Tony either because I love Bull. He's perfect in the role.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
OG...same here!

Loved this episode. And absolutely choked up at the end with the hug!!!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
It was a great Jimmy episodes. And I agree about Tony on Bull! Great roll for him.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched Bull since episode 1... maybe I'll give it another whirl in the off season.

Anyone watching NCIS LA?? For the life of me I wish they'd wrap up "the mole" storyline once and for all!! After they were revealed I really didn't understand why they did what they did??? It was all because the CIA warned them to mind their own business??? Weren't the NCIS agents doing their job?? I really thought it was a weak storyline and confusing to boot?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Cass, I am with you...the last episode made it seem as if the Team weren't doing the "police" work...I am confused because they have always done international spy work...yeah I am over this also. Guess it will be a cliff hanger for next season...

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree - so over the Mole storyline. It appears that it might be over once they save Kensie from that psycho CIA guy.

Of course Deeks has confessed to the cop - so if she lives, where does that storyline go?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
About Deeks... I'll bet the lady cop dies.

About Granger... I'll bet he dies, fitting end to his character... killed in the line of duty rather than sucummbing to an illness. I think his character mentioned to someone, maybe Hettie, that treatment was working or something like that. Amazing Miguel Ferrer was able to work almost right up to the end of his life.

About the show in general... I'll still watch while it's on... good way to get my fix of 3 gorgeous men... Deeks, Callen, and Sam Hanna!!! But I find the plots so impossible... and they seem to solved everything in time to hit happy hour!! Amazing the terrorist seem to punch a timeclock at the same time the agents do. I know this show is not focused on solving crimes like regular NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans... that they're a Special Operations Unit... it's still inconceivable to me that any of the storylines come anywhere close to being probable. At least I hope not!!!

Callen past is another storyline that wore out its welcome with me.

Again, I do enjoy watching the handsome gents!!! And I think it's cute how neat and orderly Deeks is as opposed to Kinsi's being kind of messy.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have never watched NCIS - Los Angeles.

I LOVE NCIS New Orleans (maybe because I lived and worked in federal law enforcement in the South for 20 years?)

I am enjoying original NCIS MUCH more than I ever did when it featured Tony, a guy who, in his early years, would never have been allowed to get away with all the sexual harrassment he did and remain a federal agent. I love the actor as Bull. He has finally found his character niche and appropriate age.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I thought they were going to reveal that someone in the REGULAR cast was the mole. Who cares about a character that was in the show once or twice a year plus ago. What's the fun in trying to figure out who it is if it's going to be a guest star?

We had Nell pegged as the mole btw

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
...and what was he "moling" about...what did he share???

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am very confused. Did i miss a story line? They had a mole on NCIS?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Texannie, NCIS LA.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
There used to be an NCIS LA thread. Maybe this can move their.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
There isn't an NCIS LA thread anymore.

Lyn - yeah, did they ever resolve whatever Nell put into the room upstairs when they were first locked down by DC? Something was up with that and I don't remember it being resolved.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Started one for you. :-)