TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Major Crimes (on TNT): Archive through February 22, 2017 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Rusty is back and no mention of his mom...that long pause was so strange"

Wasn't that the first time that one of them (or maybe it was both) said "I love you" to the other? I thought the pause was just an emotional moment because those words were kind of a milestone. The only thing that could've been interpreted as foreboding was when Gus told him to be careful.

That's how I saw it anyhow...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, that was an emotional moment and it was so sweet seeing Gus so very happy..it just seemed like they were lingering on the scene showing his and Rusty's happiness longer than usual. Even my co worker thought something bad was going to happen. Im so happy it didnt!!

Maybe I was so very happy and loving the scene so much that it was too good to be true and in my jaded tv show mind thought oh crap, something is going to happen

maybe I watch too much Walking Dead LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pamy, I thought the same thing and I am very happy to be wrong, I just don't trust the writers on shows any more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just read a spoiler, some changes are coming.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
OMG!!!!!!!!!! the first 5 min has my heart pounding. IM SHOCKED! at what just happened!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no one is talking about this ep??!!!!!!!

I posted this on FB

Robert Gosset has been with this show since the beginning. This didn't seem like a proper send off for such a loyal character to the show. You didn't even show any of the department in tears over his death. You just kept showing a pile of bloody clothes on the floor. I think Robert deserved a better send off

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I haven't watched my tape yet, but I did read about Robert Gossett when I posted that mention of a spoiler.

I was really upset because they had a picture of
Sharon and a title saying a major character would be killed.

I think there will be more about his death, I got the impression that it was a multiple episode storyline.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy Cow, that was an awful (ie, amazingly good) start for the show. It is so incredible that they killed Chief Taylor.

And how was that gun loaded, and why didn't the bailiff's trigger thing work to shock the shit out of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was funny to hear Provenza spout off the rules.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, I am getting bad vibes from the killed Nazi's mother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Your little junior Klan member will have to wait" Provenza gets the best lines, LOL.

And the priest scene was amazing, where he was asking her who she needed forgiveness from.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was spooky, the marching Nazi's in the hallway. AND...

"who is that heavy"....yikes, the finale is next Monday.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im afraid "Lil Adolph' is going to get killed next week. Seeing Julio ask to go ck on him and Provenza denying him raises red flag for me

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think he will be in danger, but they rarely kill children after you meet them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh they found Mark's (lil aldoph) grandparents. OH Julio has started liking him and now he has to leave.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Cappy is involved and he just targeted someone. Can't they see Cappy signaling with his eyes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, THE Facebook. hahahahahahaha

And once again, Rusty is going to do some stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew the Mom was a bad guy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I liked how Buzz was sort of taken aback at that he was taking another father away from his children.

I hope that Rusty can start to understand that.

So cute that Mark apologized. I got tears!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh god NO, I am afraid Andy is having a heart attack.

I hate when they leave us hanging like this, but I saw Andy in the previews for next year so maybe he is ok.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show, Feb 22; apparently changing nights.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 9pm...I almost missed it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Back to my favorite question, what do I think?" LOL.

It's always the finance". Oh Provenza, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Camryn, I love her!