TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Broadchurch: Archive through March 08, 2015 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is the new trailer for season 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC2t9zpuxog

From Wikipedia...

ITV said it will air the second series of Broadchurch in January 2015. The Showcase Canadian TV channel said it would air series two in January 2015, while BBC America announced it will air the second series in the United States beginning 4 February 2014.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadchurch

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Thanks for starting the thread Rieann.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's great. Thanks so much Rieann.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I kept staring at the daughter's boyfriend wondering where the heck I knew him from. He's Grey Worm from Game of thrones! LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja. Those shows with large casts have actors pop up in other things and always drive me *nuts* as to why I recognize them. It happened a lot for me with HBO's Rome. Sure enough, I'd check IMDb and find out they were in Rome. GoT is like that for me now. I just had one recently.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is an article with David Tennant about the new season (no spoilers). He says the are doing a French remake as well and that they've done something clever with it. I wish they would have with Gracepoint!

http://tinyurl.com/kfcxj9r

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Broadchurch starts Sunday January 11 at 10 on Showcase (Canada)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not until March 4th on BBC America :-(, they've delayed the start for some reason.

It started yesterday or the day before in the UK, my mum said you had to remember a lot from the previous season.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, January 09, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I was just looking at some stills from Broadchurch Season 2 and Arthur Darvill who played Rory on Dr. Who (Amy Pond's husband) plays the priest. Looking forward to March even more now!!!I just doubled checked IMDB and he played the priest in season one of Broadchurch also. I hadn't rewatched all of my Dr. Who's then so his face wasn't that familiar to me. I went back to IMDB to double check something and I looked at the news articles related to Broadchurch and lo and behold, Eve Myles who played Gwen Cooper on Torchwood is playing a character named Claire in this season of Broadchurch. Cool beans!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
This has been so good!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to March 4! Thank heavens for BBC America. Love their dramas.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm being very good and waiting and not spilling the beans.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Jasper thanks for not spilling the beans. From seeing some trailers I have a good idea of the direction of this season's shows but I know that there will be a twist or three thrown in.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
The first new episode of Season 2 (in the US) is airing on BBC America on Wednesday, March 4 at 10 PM (Eastern). It is preceded by Sherlock.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Very excited! I never saw Broadchurch 1, but I did enjoy Gracepoint.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
thanks for the reminder! My sister watched the first one and Gracepoint but she didn't know a second season was coming up!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Tonight's the night! The new season is on BBC America at 10 Eastern time.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Grrr my husband accidentally cancelled my scheduled recording of this! I am so mad!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Feeling better now, it will air again tomorrow night!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
This looks to be a good season. Love seeing some familiar faces in this cast. I had started to post something about the episode but I deleted it because I didn't want to spoil the episode for Panda.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It's okay you can post, I will stay away until after I watch! I am also a big spoiler reader, so please feel free to post!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Not really a spoiler. Just put it this way. Check out the arraignment hearing then tell me what you think. BTW, that's some beautiful court house.

Lili

08-24-2011

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lili a private message Print Post    
OK, new to Broadchurch, but watched Gracepoint. Had to back up an rewatch several scenes until I figured out who everyone is since most faces are different...almost. Only confusion is who are the two guys playing a soccer video game in the trailer and whose trailer was that supposed to be?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The two guys were Ellie's son (and son of the accused), and Danny's (the deceased boy's)father. The trailer is Susan's, the woman with the dog who found Danny's body.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I checked IMDB and Susan will be back. She must come to testify at the trial. Yay. I hated the character most of the time but she's a good actress.