TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: Archive through February 17, 2017 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Very funny Naja, gave me a good giggle before I go to bed.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Raj will be a fun and good parent. Howard will be a better parent then Bernie, but she might start feeling better about kids once she has one or not. LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed how Leonard gained his own small crowd of fans at Penney's signing table.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes. Leonard was revered by his fellow geeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up, it was a very cute episode and Stuart and Sheldon drunk at the end was funny.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Great episode last night. Apparently we will never see the baby:

Halley is the new Mrs. Wolowitz.

Thursday’s The Big Bang Theory marked the arrival of Howard and Bernadette’s daughter, and, before we could even lay eyes on her, the little tyke was whisked off screen. And that’s where she will remain.

Showrunner Steve Molaro tells TVLine that the series’ newest addition will serve as an homage to Howard’s late, never-seen mother (and her portrayer Carol Ann Susi), right down to the ear-piercing shrieking (which viewers got a preview of at the end of the episode).

“She is a loving tribute to her grandmother — this is a nice way for us to keep [Mrs. Wolowitz] alive,” Molaro explains. “It also means we don’t have to have a baby on the set, so it solved lots of problems.”

Very sweet.

http://tvline.com/2016/12/15/the-big-bang-theory-recap-halley-born-howard-bernadette-daughter/

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I loved the episode. I can see how the off-screen thing worked for the mom, but it seems a little odd to do it with the baby.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Loved the episode. Disappointed to read here that we won't see the babe. Was looking forward to Howard with his Masters in Engineering from MIT not being able to change a diaper.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, December 16, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
And amy'so smirk when when Sheldon commented that wzlowtz was not doing it right since his romantic episodes lasted hours.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember the episode when Sheldon used a sharpie on the dry erase board?

I just did the same thing! arggggg!

(I have a small on my fridge for the grocery list)

I guess I have a last minute request from Santa.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, you mean episode. Singular.

But the smirk was good.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 23, 2016 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Quick tip....

Nail polish thinner worked fine to remove the sharpie ink from the board without damaging it! Yes!

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Sometimes if you scribble over permanent marker with a dry erase marker, really cover it, then erase it normally..it will all disappear.
It does work, boss used permanent on our work dry erase board and that's what I did to fix it.

Now he thinks I'm a genius!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks! :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 28, 2016 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
When my husband grabbed a marker to write a phone number on the wall (he was and still is and idiot - what does that say about me?) I found that I had to paint over it with silver reflecting paint and then paint over that to cover it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, cracking up and Howard and Raj discussing their future marriage, LOL....and Raj asking if the ring was rose gold.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I got a chuckle out of that also Dipo.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Ahh...I wondered about seeing the baby too - thanks Kitt for posting that and the link above. It is a nice homage to Howard's mom (Carol Ann Susi) and does solve a lot of problems a kid on set would involve.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Ha Ha Ha, Charlie Brown! Then the "steamy" train scene, most amusing. This is still my favorite comedy show.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I came on here to make the exact same comments as Sugar!! So funny! Especially Sheldon's gf's expressions of lust when he was doing the steamy train seen! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Amy and the water while on the train was hysterical.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I got a kick out of Sheldon's chart and his secret, especially when he winked at Amy.
Poor Burt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
last nite's ep was really funny. Raj's dad had me laughing so hard I was crying!!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have always enjoyed Raj's parents. I wonder how quickly Raj will miss his family money?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember Raj was cut off one other time, back when his parents first separated. His dad cut him off, but somehow he tricked his mother into getting his dad to reinstate it. I can't remember how. I think it was by reporting to his mom that his dad was acting like a playboy.