TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through February 18, 2017 users admin

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, watching it now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Mr Kaplan has a chain on her ankle!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH my, Red or Kirk. So is the DNA paperwork real or doctored.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, what the heck happened? I am quite confused. I am sure someone here knows what is going on.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, won't be watching until sat or sun. I'm behind couple episodes. I'll reply then.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well who knows really. It seems clear that Kirk isn't Lizzie's father, even thought he thought he was at the time, and appeared to be her father figure when very young.

And Red said he actually was the father, but who really knows if he was lying or not. I get the feeling he is, that he was having an affair with Lizzie's mother, but something like the person he was "died" when Lizzie's mother died (because he told Lizzie her father died when she was young). If so though, it's taken a long time to reveal what a lot of us were thinking week two or three.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think he whispered that Liz's mom is still alive

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
This episode made me think of something I had totally forgotten about.

Last season (maybe the one before?) didn't Red go to an apartment (in Paris maybe?) to visit and (I think) to read to a woman who sitting in a chair but totally incommunicative? It looked like he'd had a stroke or dementia or had a brain injury because of some kind of trauma.

I remember people discussing it here and trying to figure out who she was...some thought it was his wife.

Anyhow, I haven't thought of that scene for at least year or more, but that was what popped into my mind when Red whispered to Kirk and thought maybe he was telling Kirk about her because she was Elizabeth Keen's mother.

Did we ever get more info on that woman that Red visited? That could've been subsequently revealed on the show and I just forgot....but the way it was presented - just out of the blue, Red goes to see this woman and we see that he really cares for her - made it seem like an important revelation that would be fully explained later on.

But like I said, maybe it was revealed and I just forgot. I'm actually surprised I remembered that scene at all, to tell you the truth!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The woman was called Josephine, and was in Season 3 Episode 13 and no other, according to Imdb.

The actress who plays her is 41, and Megan Boone is about 34 (maybe playing younger??) so I don't know if they'd choose her to play Lizzie's mother. A sister maybe, but you'd have thought Lizzie would have remembered a sister.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, I believe it's her mom. There would be nothing else he could whisper that would have stopped him from being killed. The both love her deeply

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ooooh, good stuff, I knew you guys would help me understand what I saw, LOL.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Late to reply......."I concur" with above replies. : > )

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure the name "Josephine" really matters. It could be a cover name...or it could be the real name of a previously mentioned character who was using a cover name.

One thing is for sure on Blacklist. Nothing is what it seems. Remember when Keen wasn't the daughter of a spy? Remember when Tom was an evil undercover spy? Remember when Keen's and Ressler's boss (forgot his name) had a terminal illness? Remember when Keen died during childbirth?

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Yes sanfran.....(I'm hoping this does not become a Lost series for me...at least THAT was called "Lost".)

Still upset with Red...re: Mr. Kaplan.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I quit watching this.
Is Red Keen's Daddy ? And what about Tom is he still on the scene ?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I only mentioned the name Josephine in case anyone remembered it from elsewhere or wanted to search for her. My point was about her age - why would they choose a young actor to play Lizzie's mother?

Marameko, Red has told someone he is indeed Lizzie's daddy, but he may or may not be telling the truth. He hasn't told anyone else. We have to pretend that Tom didn't try to kill her, as they're now all happy and in love. Well, happy except for all the bad things happening around them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"You done did 'em". I did done do, hahahaha. Cracked me up Reddington trying to respond to that, hahahaha.

"Well aren't you a tall drink of chocolate milk", LOL, good dialogue this time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So you do use club soda, fascinating.....

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I agree! great ep, I love when they add humor

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Mr Kaplan hired her.....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else still watching this?

This week's episode makes it even more likely that Mr Kaplan is behind the attack on Red and his holdings. We learned that "the boss" of these attacks has to be someone very close to Red.

Mr Kaplan had a great storyline going when she was recovering from the gun shot after Red tried to murder her but she hasn't been seen or even mentioned for the last few eps......and Red has no idea she's still alive.

It's GOTTA be her! Will Mr Kaplan become the next person on the blacklist?

----

Kind of Off Topic:

This remark makes no sense storywise or showwise, but I'd love to see a scene with Mr Kaplan having tea with Hetty (NCIS-LA) and discussing their respective jobs as they play a psychological game of cat and mouse, trying to glean information from one another. They're like two sides of a coin. They're both unexpected forces of nature who can kill and manipulate with ease but one is very very good and one is very very bad. I like them both equally. :-)

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Great thinking Sanfran.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I suspect Mr. Kaplan as well. I eagerly await her return!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I love the way your mind thinks!