TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Shark Tank: Archive through February 13, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I got my e-mail yesterday afternoon that my board has shipped!!!

Kar, did you check out their website? It looks like they have the other colors available on their site: simplyfitboard

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Have you tried choosing a different color? No matter what color I click on, it comes up atomic orange now. And then all the choices go away.

A few days ago when I tried, the other colors (besides lime green) had faint x's over the boxes and you couldn't select them.

They clearly need a better digital team, between a website that doesn't work correctly and ads that first give a page error, and then go to an order form where you have no pictures and no choices.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I ordered the bright magenta with no problem, but I also ordered on December 28 when they started taking orders again.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Kar, I had the same experience just this minute. It looked like the color defaulted to atomic orange regardless of what color I picked. However, when I clicked on the shopping cart I saw the board in the color I wanted (electric blue) in the cart. From there I was able to complete the purchase!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
One of these days . . . . The board sits in my living room in front of the TV. I sit in my leather recliner with the board between me and the TV. One of these days I will . . . . I really really will one of these days.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Snoops - thanks, I thought maybe it was just my old computer. They do need to get a better website. They are a Colorado company, so I'm hoping they do well!

Colord - LOL... yeah, I have a few things like that too. And a lot more expensive, let's see: Total Gym, Treadmill, bike... oy.

On the plus side, I got a RevFit DVD for Christmas from my DS, and I love it! It's exercise disguised as dancing, and it's the most fun I've had "exercising" in a very very long time. The music is all positive, and some is Christian praise music, so it may not be for everyone.

But, geez, my muscles are sore!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - my board came in yesterday! I stopped at Academy on the way home from work and bought some matching 3 lb. pink weights.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I live in a 45 YO 60 unit condo building. Wasn't built with an exercise room. We now have an exercise room in unused space in the utility / garbage / storage area. Not big, but enough for a few pieces of equipment unit owners have "donated". Some smallish apparatuses and a couple treadmills. One of them is a big fancy heavy-duty jobber!!! Also a small TV and bookcases with donated books.

I really really will use my board . . . one of these days.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lexie... and a pink tshirt?

Seriously, I am interested in what you think about it. Let us know.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody know if Robert is still dating Kym from DWTS? I loved them together.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They are still together, but his divorce isn't final yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yikes, I didn't even know he was married.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They were already separated when he went on DWTS, and met Kym.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh good. I was picturing the worst.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
On tonight's show -- the woman who pitched EZPZ children's food mats. I wonder if her facial expressions were natural or if she was coached? Yikes!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She was pretty scary! And delusional.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually thought the food mats were pretty ingenious, but she was her own worst enemy.

Kar, I worked out on my board for the first time yesterday for about 10 minutes and I was worn out. I'm really out of shape. I needed this board more than I thought.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Karuuna.......I went looking for the RevFit DVD you got for Christmas......I found ReFit Dance Fitness DVD...is that the same?

It sounded like something I might enjoy trying.

Thank you in advance

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Refit is correct, sorry for the typo.

I really like it. If you want to try it, they have many of their routines on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ReFitRev

They also have some of the youtubes set up in routines to autoplay a set of songs together!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This is the DVD my DS got me for Christmas:

http://www.amazon.com/REFIT%C2%AE-Dance-Fitness-DVD-Volume/dp/B00I9H6DV6

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Thank you...I ordered it...hoping for some motivation.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's very fun. You can get carried away because the dancing is enjoyable, and you do too much too soon. Well, I did. LOL.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Boberg - did you get your DVD? What did you think?

Lexie- how's it going with the board?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
QVC has the Simply Fit board available on an advance order basis. Price is great, $39.96, only $3.00 shipping and it's available with 2 easy pays. Shipping date is 3/10.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I like my board. When I first started using it, I was using muscles I hadn't used in forever. Fifteen minutes on the board wears me out... LOL