TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2017 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Here is what he said

I really wish I could tell you. All I can say is that those boots, you’ll definitely recognize those from earlier—they’re connected to that boat scene—and you know, that’s a big part of what we’re dealing with when we come back next half of the season, so we’ll be revealing that soon. It’s going to be a great half season.

Read More: 'Walking Dead' Rises Up in 2017 Key Art, Boots Teaser | http://screencrush.com/walking-dead-season-7b-poster-boots/?trackback=tsmclip

ok, so he meant earlier as in that ep. Since they are connected to that boat scene, oceanside people makes sense.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dwight had the bike key last, so I think it was either Dwight or Sherri. I think they were pretty much in synch in realising it just wasn't going to work with Negan.

Morgan the pacifist was hard enough to swallow, but yes, it's even more difficult to take with Carol. I think we're meant to believe she's almost had some sort of break, and just can't deal with it now, but I don't think they did a good job of showing that. And as we've hardly seen her it's been hard to track any sort of progression they intended to show us.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This comment is about Talking Dead.

I always enjoy taking the quiz, maybe I get one wrong here and there, but I mostly get them all correct. But have you guys noticed how increasingly the majority gets some of the questions wrong?

It used to be that the majority always got every question correct. But lately almost every week they get at least one question wrong. And last night they got 2 wrong!

I honestly feel like that is a sign of the show getting old for some people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The first two questions were difficult though. I usually get them all right and I got both those wrong. I think they came from parts of the show where we were concentrating on other things, because there was so much going on.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just watched TD and got those two questions wrong as well. The one with Ross as well could trip you up as he said I'm okay in the water and I'm alive after the beating he took.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
In one of the articles I read on this person with the boots came a real surprise. I won't give it away but it makes things real interesting.

I have not read any of the comics so I have no idea where the story goes with them. Or even who is in them and what happens to them. If anyone is interested read through the links already provided and follow some others off of them. It is a good read.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
34 days!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

Sundays just aren't the same!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I just want to take a minute to say thanks to all of you who have commented over the past four seasons. I gave up on the show somewhere in the middle of the third season (can't remember why). Anyway, I couldn't help but notice how the show's popularity grew with each passing season. So, about a month ago, I began the quest to catch up on everything I missed. And THEN I went back and read all your comments about all the shows leading up to the present - they were all very fun to read. Now that I'm all caught up, I can't wait, along with the rest of you, for February 12!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you're back in it. It got a bit too dark and violent for a while, but maybe... hopefully... we are over the worst of that and this coming half season we'll see the good guys make some progress.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt! And thank you, especially, for that awesome job you do with the timeline. I don't know HOW you do it, but I'm grateful that you do. I just wish SOMEONE (anyone!) would do something about that HAIR and that HAT of Carl's - both of them drive me completely bonkers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky, I did the same thing when I started watching. I think I was 3 seasons behind so I would come here and read up to the point that I was at...having the board makes the show even better!! and Kitt's timelines are the best!!!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome! A little obsession of mine. And I'm still not up to date with this last half season's timeline. When I do it, it'll give me a good excuse to watch the season again.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I've been rewatching a few seasons, starting with 4 and Gregory was just introduced at Hilltop and he made me think of Donald Trump.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I was trying to view the Super Bowl Ad of Walking Dead on tvguide.com and it just won't play on my computer. Can anyone else view this?? I tested out their site and can view other videos.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't know anything about it, but I think it must be this one:

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/02/06/the-walking-dead-airs-hilarious-super-bowl-ad/

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
And during the game yesterday, there were at least two, maybe three, promotional commercials for next month's return of Fox's "Empire" that featured the Tariji Henson character walking around smashing walls and objects with a baseball bat. Wonder where they got THAT idea???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that wd commercial was hysterical!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt for some reason it wasn't working for me. Can't wait for Sunday!!

Pamy I agree :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Clapping my hands in anticipation! The commercial was funny.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
So, all along it was Lucille who was at the center of "deflategate"?

:-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sneak peek here:

http://tvline.com/2017/02/09/the-walking-dead-season-7-episode-9-video-sneak-peek/

I'm really looking forward to Sunday!

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Me too!! Can't wait. Started binge watching all the old seasons just to fill in until it comes back on.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, ty for the timeline updates!!!! I cant wait til Sun!