TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through October 02, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Remember McGee had a little bit of weight on him in season 1, then lost it and in season 2 was very skinny, then found his groove and has been looking really healthy? This new extra skinny McGee is very new. I did worry about him, because of the old "camera adds 10 pounds," so if he looks this skinny on tv he's probably even skinnier in real life. Hopefully he's just trying some new routine or something, and isn't ill. I don't like commenting on people's weight, but this is a new thing, which makes me concerned.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Ahh I was super sad last night. Didn't expect them to really do what they did.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't expect a certain person to actually be dead, but it was sweet to see DiNozzo prioritise family.

And McGee finally got a promotion after 13 years...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, what a darling little girl, they really cast Tony's daughter well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was a fabulous send off for Tony, but I am holding out hope in my TV fantasy world that Ziva has somehow survived and is going to be in Paris.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Love the season finale! Michael Weatherly's send off was well done - better than Castle's series finale

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, to be fair...NCIS has known for most of the season that Tony was leaving. Castle found out last week.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Regarding Tim….drug users lie and so do anorexics. The man has a problem with food, no doubt.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh Dipo, I am so with you on this. I imagine Tony going to Israel to investigate and finding out that Ziza is alive and in hiding. She sent her daughter to Tony because she knew she would be safe with Tony....and that's my story and I am sticking to it....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Irsnappy.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Has anyone noticed, Tony (Michael Weatherly) has a new show called Bull?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yep. The character's is pretty much based off of Dr. Phil's former profession, a trial consultant.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is why he left NCIS

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
And has anybody else noticed how Michael Weatherly really IS turning into Robert Wagner, who played his father on NCIS. I caught up on last season't episodes in June, and had not seen Tony for quite some time. I was amazed at the difference from his younger days.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is a thread for NCIS: New Orleans. They started filming a couple of weeks ago; however, the character Meredith Brody won't be back next season.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I really liked the actress and the character she played. I wonder why she's left. I hope she wasn't canned.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I always felt like she didn't quite fit. It was especially noticeable in Season 1. I don't blame the actress, I blame the writers. The writing/dialogue for this one seems forced me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I thought that was the point of her character...she was the outsider from 'up north' who didn't fit, but slowly became a part of the team.
I will be sad to see her go.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I didn't care for her during the first season, but I really grew to like Brody in the second season. The one I. Can't. Stand. is the chick who came over from the ATF, DEA or whatever alphabet agency she was from. She walks on my last nerve.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Oh, I like her! I like how she gives it to the other guy....going blank on his name!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
oh too bad about Meredith, the writers seemed to make her a little approachable this season. Although I really didn't care for the "who killed my sister" storyline...stop writing personal stories...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Noticing how thin Tim has become and his (new) teeth are a bit off-putting. Love the new additions to the cast.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
me likey the cast additions to NCIS... especially Wilmer (hubba hubba)... and I like Jennifer Espisito's character's spunk!! They both are bringing a breath of very much needed fresh air!!! Loved how she messed with Emily last week pretending she didn't remember her and this week with Tim... and rearranging the desks...

Loved Jimmy's reaction... and who are you???

NCIS New Orleans new cast member... the FBI agent that is assigned to the unit... ugh... we'll see... she's too "hard." Maybe something will happen that will humanize her a bit. She's too intense... gloomy-gus... That's my take anyway!

Aka

01-02-2007

Friday, September 30, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aka a private message Print Post    
I don't miss "Tony".
I will need a few more episodes before I form an opinion about the new cast members.
It is very sad about the executive producer's death.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
So far, so good with the new cast members, IMHO. Especially Ferlito...she's a fire spark.