TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 09, 2017 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 17, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I can not fathom how Nell is so out to get Carley. I know there was not a time for Carley to of had this child if she is to be a child of Carley's.

So where are they going to take this story and explain her?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are two Sams? Who was that women who found Franco?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was a "mirage" of Sam. He was hallucinating.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I figured that out a little later, it was just weird at the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I meant to ask yesterday, is Alexas pregnant in real life? I was noticing her sweat shirt yesterday might have been hiding a baby bump.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The actress who played Jane jax has died.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nancy Graham is like 58 years old, can she even have babies still? Lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think they are just putting her in baggy clothes to look like someone who doesn't really care anymore and is drinking. I am not liking her drinking storyline.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking the drinking storyline either.

I'm really getting sick of this Nell storyline. Do you think she is Carley's sister by the father?

Does anyone know who Carly's father is? Or was she the cause from Bobbys hooking days or a rape? Don't remember.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 30, 2016 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, LOL, Losfan, I didn't realize that. Guess she isn't preggers, hahahahaha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
But at the same time, her character could be late 40's, after all, they did make Alexa's almost pregnant with Julian's baby..... haha.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who Carley's dad is?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lostfan that is a great question. I think they had so much story line they didn't bring him in. Bobbie always stated it was a customer and no real ties to the guy. Then Carley went after Tony who was married to Bobbie at the time.

Here is what ABC website gives of Carly's background: http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/cast/carly-jacks

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
This is from Wikipedia

John Durant (deceased)
(Corbin Bernsen,[2004–06))
Father of Carly Corinthos. Prosecuting attorney. Killed by Manny Ruiz in 2006.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Oh wow totally forgot about Corbin Bernsen being her father! Lol all that looking at ABC and there it is. Thank you legalboxer. I was only able to watch every so often back then. Hmmm now is Nell the sister?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2017 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Notice to all General Hospital fans who watch on Direct TV, WPBF out of West Palm Beach, Fl ; As of midnight 1/1/17 Direct TV has pulled ch25 ABC off the air. I am not a happy camper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 02, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
did the show air today?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
No Dipo, there was no show yesterday due to the college football bowl games.

Who is controlling Julian and trying to make it look like Sonny attempted to kill Julian? We saw a red sleeve of a blouse or fancy jacket so I am assuming its a woman. I hope it is not Helena! Another website suggested that it could be Brad's mother. They said Brad had made a reference to his family's mob ties at one time but I don't remember that. Any thoughts?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sportygirl, I wasn't sure if they might have shown it at a different time.

Oh, ho, ho., did Alexis kill the bad guy, after he tried to rape her or something so she somehow got the knife and then stabbed him to death.

Alexis is certainly on the downhill path.

Hmmm, I vaguely remember the comment about Brad's Mother, and I don't remember how Brad got out of his former marriage, which supposedly he couldn't get out of or would be killed.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The hands definitely look to young to be an older woman, so that rules out Helena, but doesn't mean she isn't lurking around Port Charles ........

Yeah, I think Alexis killed Sams rapist.

I don't know what they are doing to her character.... But I don't like it.

Every time I see Valentin, I can't help but think about the song "desperado" from Sienfeld with Elaine. Haha

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why the heck was The Chew taped in place of GH?

Was it on a different time?
Will they be showing today's episode on a later time? Or was it scrapped

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, I couldn't figure that out except maybe the Ft. Lauderdale shooting delayed it back east so they cancelled it across the land.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Franco to Scott...."You're on Facebook....You didn't friend me!

LMAO.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wait, what? Was there a GH today? Wonder why my dvr didn't tape it ....... Ugh

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, there was a new show today and my DVR didn't record it either.