TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What a relief!! SO happy it isn't current, at least, and that he is ok.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am very relieved that he is doing so well.
Y'all are so sweet.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great news!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes, that IS a great relief!

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Boy, do I love TVCH. We are all so concerned about each other. We offer up prayers for each other. It is a true community.

Can't wait for new episodes of This is Us. Next week!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It truly is!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 07, 2017 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Marathon going on today..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 08, 2017 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, from the last show, at the end.. the last scene is the boyfriend on a gurney or OR or er bed with flatline sounds being resuscitated.

So Tuesday hopefully will show him alive

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Finally Tuesday! We find out this evening.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until tonight!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Preview says.....
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
"The Right Thing to Do" Kate wrestles with her feelings following Toby's heart attack; Randall gas to get used to his

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
hmm

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/135435/mandy-moore-this-is-us-toby-reveal

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Loved it. Glad Toby is okay. He told Kate he would've married her from the beginning. Knew Jack was going to sell his cool car. Funny Sloan is the AT&T girl. Glad Kevin picked her, but not good he made it seem like she was second choice.

I just love this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wanted to trust what Mandy Moore said, that we would know right away.. then it wasn't instantly and so I stressed over the surgery.

Now I am full of angst, not wanting to lose Randall's dad.. who I like so much..

But still love this show.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I think they made a factual boo-boo when Rebecca was having lunch with her snooty (and snotty) mother. When Rebecca asked the waiter for a Coke, her mother overruled that and asked for a Diet Coke. Since it didn't arrive in the U.S. until 1982, that drink wouldn't have been available in 1979, the year of Rebecca's pregnancy.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I wondered about that, too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She should have asked for a TAB.....

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I drank gallons and gallons of that stuff. I was sad to see it go. Well, it's not really gone, it's just hard to find. I sometimes come across a random can of it at a 7-11 and I always clutch it affectionately as if I'm reuniting with an old friend. The reunion is brief; I drink it almost immediately. I even bought myself a TAB baseball cap when I visited the Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta. (But I also bought a Diet Coke cap - for every gallon of TAB I've ever drunk, I've consumed at least 10 gallons of DC.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, that's exactly what my DH said!!! (grin)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This show just keeps getting better and better. I love all the characters.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I LOVED the scene with Jack and his horrible dad where he groveled to his father for the money, so they wouldn't have to live with her horrible mother, especially when he put his ring back on after he left his dad's house. Loved that this bestial piece of work never got to have the gift of really knowing his son (and daughter-in-law and their babies).

Basically I cried through most of that ep. It was incredible. Soooooooooo happy and relieved about Toby. :-)

I'm on meds tonight that knock me out, so can't guarantee my coherency in my comment. ;)

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Very coherent, MB, no incoherence whatsoever! The actor who played Jack's horrible father eats at our favorite breakfast restaurant here in Van Nuys (Nat's Early Bite). Whenever we see him, he has the same grumpy look that he sported on last night's episode. The next time I see him I'll tell him, "Thanks for helping Jack with the money!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
DietRite was around in the sixties too.

I didn't notice.. but I hated all those diet sodas, so I wanted her to stick to water.

I wonder if we will get more back story on how they met and how they came from such downer parents.

You can get emotional whiplash following this show.

It was shown twice last night. Back to back, same episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
HECKAGIRL!!! ty! SO MUCH!!! I KNEW I recognized her and couldnt place her!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Uncle Ricky!!! Please do!!