TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 09, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 09, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great episode but... the very end.. hoping it is just a cliffhanger!

Just finished but saved to watch again.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I LOL when daughter #1 was trying to help her daddy, Randall, understand what he was seeing by telling him about her friend having two daddies!!

And yes, various moment throughout this episode had me in tears.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i loved the daughter's final comment about "at the very least he is bi"

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I repeat, best ep evah! :-)

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Obsessed with this show!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
As they were showing the end, I thought.... it's the old doctor.... then.... whoa! I'm wondering if something bad happens on Christmas Eve now.

They do know how to mislead the viewers well. IT seems like every episode has a couple of surprises. Like William's meeting last night, too.

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
I was confused as to where the lead actress in the play went, felt that was pretty abrupt, a comment was made about her leaving the cabin and never to be seen again, bizarre, almost like she might have gotten fired in real life, otherwise great episode, can't get enough of this show!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I think Madison took off out of anger after Kevin told her that she's empty inside.....then she stayed away to do some deep soul searching. She was so condescending to Kevin when they met and then he made her face her main personality flaw. That's tough for someone as arrogant as she was.

This show seems to pride itself on how the characters suddenly find themselves faced with exposure of unresolved issues and then have to try to deal with them one way or another.

I was assuming Madison would be back, but imdb has her listed for just 3 episodes. Of course, they have done that before on shows when production wants to surprise viewers with a character's surprise reappearance.

Hmmm...maybe her return will be the surprise at the end of an upcoming episode. You know if Kevin and the playwright do the play themselves and it's a success, it will be tough pill for Madison to swallow.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Whoa! The ending . . . .

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I was saying "NOOOOOOOOOO"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
How do we wait until January?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The actor in question says either he lives or he dies and he isn't allowed to say.

No help there.

January 10.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping they don't kill him off. It's too early in the show to lose such an important character! And it was so sweet how he just showed up on Christmas Eve.

When they were promoting this show, I somehow thought they were finally going to show us how Jack meets his demise. Never suspected it would be possibly someone else. What a great show!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I was holding my breath that it was Jack. Still in denial he is dead.
But i gasped at the ending.

This show affects me in so many ways. My kids are adopted. I have been though the looking/finding birthparent and the aftermath of that, i lost a parent. And then tonight,....my husband had a heart attack right in front of me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
God bless you Texannie.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Praying for your husband Texannie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Annie, no!! Sending prayers your way.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Texannie, wow! I'll be thinking of you and also sending prayers your way. Please let us know how your husband is doing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gosh I'm so sorry Texannie. I hope he is recovering well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, Annie... please let us know how he's doing!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Annie huge prayers for your husband, you, and your family.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Annie, praying he is ok!

Abby7

07-17-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Texannie....hoping he is doing o.k now.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Oh no no no....i didn't type that right. Maybe I needed a comma.
I meant that tonight Toby having his heart attack on the show was like when my husband had a heart attack in front of me.

He is fine now! This was 6 years ago. But the image of Toby dropping like that did bring back some scary emotions.

Thank you for all of your sweet thoughts and concern. I am so sorry that didn't read right.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Phew! Glad he's fine now! I bet that did bring back some awful memories.