TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 22, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is very interesting about Daryl, don't worry not a spoiler

http://huff.to/2fBgPRb

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I saw that! Not sure what to think, it seems like a stretch but that morse code chart makes me wonder. Odd story writing though if it's that subtle.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love it. I am leaning toward it being true.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought they lingered on that morse code chart for a reason

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMhAWLUhmQw/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
dang you Lostfan! I clicked on it not realizing there would be sound!!!!!!!!!! I'll get you for this!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Pamy,

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lucky for me I always keep sound off the laptop. 😃

I like certain people in this show and then others I can see go. I don't get depress by this show as it is a show. I have mentioned parts I could of done away with and other times they surprise me. I have found where the time went so fast I couldn't believe it was over. side note: I don't get commercials.

So I had been wondering where Heath & Tara are and so far nothing. I already had the scare of Maggie so it will be interesting to see where they are. They had missed the whole scene with Negan unless they had their own run in with him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Heath and Tara went on an away trip five days before it all went down with Negan, and I think they said they'd be gone for about two weeks. So far we're a week into the story with Morgan and Carol, and about four days into the main story, so it could be a week of show time before Tara and Heath are expected back.

Tara doesn't even know Denise is dead, let alone Glenn and Abraham, who were the first people of the group she knew.

(In reality the actress who plays Tara was pregnant so couldn't film, and the actor who plays Heath has a role in next season of 24, so had to take time off for scheduling reasons.)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt I knew some of that but the time line is great to know and the real life reasons to their absence is wonderful. Can't wait to see what their adventure brings.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The only problem with Daryl trying to do morse code with his eyes is that his hair constantly covers them, LOL!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
After seeing the actor who plays Gregory ...... He was hard to listen too, he's not the brightest bulb...... Oh please kill this guy off.

Kind of found this episode boring, except for the scenes with Maggie and Sasha.

At this point, I could care less if they kill off Carl.... He's a menace.

Being last night was episode 7, can't be more than 1 or 2 left before mid break. Please step up the suspense.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
FYI on the preview from talking dead, was that Tara that washed up?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Carl was there when Negan killed two of the group--what doesnt he get? He really thinks he can just run off, find Negan and kill him??? And poor Rick is going to freak when he finds out what his son is doing!
Loved seeing Jesus again--I had forgotten all about this interesting character what with Negan's dreadful antics!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lostfan last night was episode 5 not 7...So we have about 3 more episodes before the season mid-break. Then we get another group of episodes for Season 7.

Carl really does think he is all that lol this should prove to be interesting to see what they do to him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to my hubby that was Tara. I couldn't tell either. I was so confused when they were by the water, but I guess it's not ocean it's the Potomac.

Remember Carl is only 15. He's got all those hormones messing up his decision making. I think he believes he can kill Negan, he will definitely die doing it, but overall it will save everyone he loves so it's the right thing to do. It takes age and experience to realise the many ways it can go wrong.

Jesus is so pretty.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes Jesus is pretty good looking and Carl is only 15 and thinks he can move mountains! Carl has always had a problem with doing things he wasnt supposed to.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that guy always plays a putz and I think it is cuz he is one in real life LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
im confused was that preview for Fear or for WD? I thought during commercials we see little snips of fear webisodes and those 2 young girls were on them. then last night on TD I see those girls with Tara washing ashore?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They were different women Pamy. The young ones that found Tara on the beach and the older ones who appear to be close to the border for Fear.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh ty Jasper!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cked Kitt's timeline and i cant find the answer to this question

Where were Tara and Heath going? why did just those 2 go out on their own and when did they go in relation to when the rest start encountering negan and gang?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They went on an infamous "supply run." I think the idea is the original group at Alexandria had plundered the supplies everywhere close, so in order to get supplies they had to go further and further afield, so they spend a longer time away to justify the long trip out there.

They left five days before the night of the bashing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Kitt!!!