TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2016 users admin

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Lol, pamy. I'm having the same problem

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've only watched the very beginning of the last episode and I'm not sure I can continue with this show. It's just too depressing. I don't look forward to it anymore. I dread watching. That's not how a TV show should be, is it? Might have to give up on this one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
whoa!!!! Rick admitted what people have been thinking for years!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked when he said he knew Judith wasnt his!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Carl has worked it out. He might not even have known his mum and Shane were together.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Question. Toward the end of this episode, Michonne saw smoke and walked to the source. What was she seeing smoldering/burning?

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Great episode considering all last season was not great. I was hoping that Carl would do something to Negan! Love Negan's one liners :-) He is terrible but so funny.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
They burned all the furniture and matterouses (sp) they said it during TTD

Also, how does Rick know the baby isn't his?

Funniest line of the night -
Holy shit! You are creepy as shit, sneaking up on me wearing that collar, with that freaky ass smile - Negan

JDM is perfect for this role, because as evil as he is ..... His good looks makes up for his actions. ( Well sort of)

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And Daryl just looks so defeated and his face seems to look even more puffy and beat up.

And how are they supposed to protect themselves without any guns. They are defenseless now

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, thanks for letting me know what was burning. I have TTD recorded and will watch it later today.

JDM plays Negan effortlessly. Kudos to him!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So difficult to watch as our group is beaten down even more than thought possible! It did cross my mind that if only they could quickly kill Negan, his gang may be releived and happy to see the end of their hateful leader! But one wrong move and Rick & Company will be massacred!
How much further can Negan beat them down? How much more can be taken from our favorites? I cannot watch that!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
As Michonne walks up to the smoldering items you can see it is the Mattresses. As for the rest of the items they took I couldn't see that. Darryl really is looking rough and all puffy.

I am wondering about Maggie though. Did she really die and that is that for her?

With what is going on it killed me that the guy was "you were in my house?" Come on dude wake up! This whole crowd comes into their town and he is concerned about that lol. I can't remember his name but he needs to come to terms with reality.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rick thanked Father Gabriel for digging the grave so quickly and he replied something like "it was good to dig a grave I knew would always be empty," so it was his idea to dig a dummy grave to explain Maggie's disappearance (presumably she's at the doc's at Hilltop with Sasha).

Spencer. My bet is he's going to make something big happen, and it won't be a good big.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, November 14, 2016 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Previews show the hill top with Sasha and Maggie next week.

Oh yeah! Carl really needs to cut off his hair! It's looking a bit too feminine now

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Thanks you two!! I watch off amazon and they don't show previews for the next show. I missed the empty grave comment. Father Gabriel has always creeped me out. By what Negan said they need to keep her hidden. I am surprised Negan didn't notice Sasha missing.

Carl is always trying to be the man lol. He is going to get someone killed.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Last Friday BJM said... "I'm not sure I can continue with this show. It's just too depressing. I don't look forward to it anymore. I dread watching. That's not how a TV show should be, is it? Might have to give up on this one."

My question... When hasn't this show been depressing????

Because I can't watch it... I read about it and follow various msg boards so I'm up on all the action and characters... Plus my son watches... I do watch bits and pieces, but frankly because it's so well done and not campy it's just too intense for me to watch.

and how does Rick know Judith is not his... how much time passed until Rick joined up with them? I will need to look at the timelines... but he could have done the math... perhaps there was a pretty big gap.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rick united with Lori on Day 2, the day after he woke up. Lori had been with Shane for some part of the 45 days (ish) before that (or longer , who knows!).

Lori asked Glenn to get her a pregnancy test on Day 9, so 7 days after she and Rick reunited. Assuming she asked for a test because her period was late, perhaps due two days earlier, it's unlikely (but not impossible) that the egg would still be around to be fertilised five days before a period was due to start.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Here is a link I got from yahoo about last weeks episode.

http://www.businessinsider.com/walking-dead-season-7-episode-4-analysis-2016-11/#michonne-gives-a-quick-look-at-the-nails-on-the-wall-at-the-episodes-start-1

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"My question... When hasn't this show been depressing????"

I can't answer for others but when it was about people fighting zombies, it was so removed from reality that I didn't think about the gore as much. I just grew to like the characters and how they took care of each other.

Now it seems more about people attacking people so it's more disturbing. I do understand how the story would have to evolve to this point. I just don't like it.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
When it started I remembere the producers talking about how the title, "The Walking Dead", referred to both the "zombies" and the people struggling to survive.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I guess it makes sense; that groups of people would unite, I just find it hard to believe that a character like Negan would be power still.

Picture this YOU Zombie apocalypse. You have lost everything. You have NOTHING left to lose, ok maybe you are Rick and need to protect Carl and Judith but honestly of all the people left I'd imagine many are ready to snap and capable of bashing this guys head in! lol

Why follow behind him, why would so many fall in line and be ok with this? They must still be near the prison and this is a group from inside. The king is awesome and gives us hope. Really would like to think even though you have kill zombies that without society structure that we'd have a little less terrible hate ....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
For me it's so well done that I would get caught up with the events in the show.

I KNOW and fully realize that the zombie apocalypse is not real... but the show depicts it so realistically. I get caught up thinking about the characters and how much their lives SUCK and there's just no escape! Then to make matters worse, the way people treat each other is horrible...

I applaud those of you that find this show entertaining and can actually sit through an entire episode. For me it's too intense... I get absolutely no pleasure watching an episode... I may watch pieces-parts... or episodes that aren't so action filled. I really like/love the characters and care about them so I do follow the storylines.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Personally for me and I think a vast majority of people all the reasons you say you can't watch, the intensity getting caught up in their lives, those are the reasons I watch. I don't look at it as entertainment in the sense of other shows, I actually care very much for these characters and think a lot about the show after the fact. You are right often it is so intense I've found myself feeling queasy with the adrenaline and stress of it. But it's all part and parcel for me.

my best friend can not watch this and gives me side eye if I start talking about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQ4GidQP-k

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Naja naja naja! No!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's cruel, Naja!