TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: Archive through November 10, 2016 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I saw this on my way to e-mail, heh I wonder if you still would miss him if you read his issues.
Fired ‘Criminal Minds’ Star Thomas Gibson Lawyers Up, Considers Legal Action
don't know about the catfishing incident though. have to google.
nevermind, ha ha, he was the catfished one
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/17/thomas-gibson-catfished-jacuzzi-video-embarrassing-humiliating/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Two interesting readys, Sadiesmom.

I actually liked him better as Greg in Dharma and Greg. But I grew to like him on this show as well. I think the series can survive without him. We are just used to him, is all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I read that Paget Brewster will be a full on regular now. Not just just a temp fill-in, so that makes me happy.
CSI: Miami's Adam Rodriquez is joining the show, too. (as Luke Alves, an FBI Fugitive Task Force member who assists Rossi & Co. in the manhunt for the slew of escaped serial killers)

The first promo is on this page at the top:
https://tvline.com/2016/09/20/criminal-minds-season-12-promo-prentiss-returns/

The premiere is Sept 28.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
#BringBackHotch

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person who doesn't like Paget Brewester/Emily? I was delighted they got rid of Shemar Moore and now they bring back old boring Emily again. Sigh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love Paget! She's adorable. Check out her eps on "Drunk History". She's hilarious.

I just read that Thomas will still be on the first 2 eps of the season. I really hope they don't give him a ridiculously stupid demise like did for Mandy Patinkin. Remember the bird's nest killer ep? LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I also want to remind everyone how they insulted Mandy in his demise episode. Besides having it be the most ridiculous story line with the bird's nest killer, one of the lines in the show was "He never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

I am sure that was their way of getting back at him for not only quitting the show, but for the years of bad mouthing he did about it after he quit.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just love the dynamic between Garcia and Alvez! They are so cute together :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So I see the excuse they are using for Hotch's absence is that he is on temporary duty someplace.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm going to concede and say I was wrong. This show sure can go on without Hotch. Tonight's show was super.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why was last night a repeat?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Several shows pulled their new episodes out of the schedule for last night when they realized the World Series was going to the full 7 games.

Hurray Cubs!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks for letting me know that, I couldn't figure out why my normal Tuesday shows were repeats when the paper showed them as new.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah and it means when they put them back on the schedule our dvrs are going to think we've already recorded them and won't, even though they will be new.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 04, 2016 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, that would explain why my Tuesday and Wednesday shows were repeats when they were listed as "new" shows on my DVR. So when NCIS: New Orleans, Criminal Minds and L&O: SVU finally air those shows, my DVR won't pick them up. ((((sigh)))

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Just came here to find out why CM is a repeat on my dvr!!! That's how late I am with watching some shows!

Good to know people here know stuff!
thanks

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
My dvr picked everything up except Criminal Minds. They're all set to air this week.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I finally started to watch last week's NCIS and Tony Dinozzo was in the first scene...another repeat with a "new episode" description.

Luckily, my TIVO already had the correct episode scheduled for next week, Tues Nov 15.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I checked my dvr and it is also all set for the correct episode!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
was there no show last night?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Weird. My DVR said "new" and it would record. Then when I checked my recordings (unfortunately), none of the shows marked "new" that were preempted from last week recorded.

Stupid DVR.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's because last week, they were going to show the shows that they showed this week, but ended up preempting them for the world series. My DVR was picking them all up except Criminal Minds, I had to manually program that one for whatever reason.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Here's a discussion about it.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/16500309.html&lm=1478501332

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a good new episode. The main topic was bullying in schools.

(mine recorded fine without doing anything)