TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 30, 2016 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"He's got a gun shot wound in a pretty serious place"

It can't be all that bad...he was vigorously swinging both of his arms/fists with plenty of movement in his left shoulder when he lunged at Negan and punched him the face and also when Negan's minions were attacking him to hold him down.

I think maybe his shoulder/neck area was just hit with the very outer edge of the spray of shotgun pellets....maybe just 2 or 3 of the pellets nicked him. :-)

Images from last night's episode:
dar1
dar2

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I've realized something that TWD likes to do with Daryl. They like to separate him from the group a lot. Every time they do this, I get very worried for him.

I just hope the plans aren't to be killing him off.

I wish Daryl could have stayed with the group. And I hope to god that Morgan gets use out of his jail cell really soon. I just have a feeling Negan will be around for a long while like the govener.

And I did accidently find out who Negans next victim is.
I just really need to stay away from all TWD IG photos.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This is such a great interview from Michael Cudlitz.

And did anyone notice how Abraham said good-bye to Sasha.
I missed it for very good scary reasons.

Really cool

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/24/walking-dead-michael-cudlitz-abraham-season-7-premiere

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I guess it could have been one of those guns with the pellets, so lots of small damage. When they teased us with what had happened at the end of the last but one episode last season, there was a huge spray of blood towards the camera, and I thought it was an ordinary gun (one bullet, one hole, right in the shoulder). I guess they can do what they want in the way of how hurt he is, depending on what they need for the plot.

Rehtse, no, not motivated to be a minion, but broken down so much that he feels he isn't worthy of more and can't get out of the situation.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still haven't watched the whole show. Got thru Glen's death and stopped--not sure I want to continue. I agree with many of you here that his "demise" at the dumpster took it out of me last year. This time, I'm sad but not as shocked. I'll admit, I knew Glen's days were numbered since I peeked at IMDB and saw he was only in 83 episodes (there are 99 thru the end of this season).

I was okay with Abraham getting killed, but Glen was just gross.

Why must this show torture us so???

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, that just wasn't any fun at all. The only part I actually got teary at was the end with Maggie. And the dining table with everyone gathered around. This is the way this show repays our loyalty?

This is the first episode I've had to fast-forward through a lot of. I just don't know if I can do this anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Saw this on Facebook. LoL.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
That cracked me up!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
At least 17 million people watched the season opener on Sunday night. That's not even accounting for people who stream it or record it for watching at a later time (like me).

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NIELSENS?CTIME=2016-10-25-16-51-16&SECTION=HOME&SITE=AP&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I just hope this whole season isn't going to be so dark and heavy as the premier. Too stressful!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sunday night I saw it had over 3 mil tweets. I wonder what the record is for # of tweets for a hashtag in an hour

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, I called it. Here's my post from Weds., Sept. 14th @ 1:13 pm:

Also I've been reading everyone's theories above as to who got the Lucille treatment. Sadly, my money's on Glenn. He is one of the most beloved characters (the PTB keep using that word). And I don't believe they would DARE kill off Darryl. They would lose too many viewers. It would actually break my heart if it was Eugene, but I could lose Abe without shedding too many tears. His character is annoying and I just don't buy the relationship between him and Sasha.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Way to go, Babyjaxmom!

I did not buy the Abe Sasha relationship either. I felt bad for rosita.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too! and the way Sasha said she was going to take Abe...come on girl, you have only been with him weeks, Rosita has been with him for a long time. I hated the way he broke up with her and I never felt any chemistry between him and Sasha. I actually dont like Sasha because of this. It was heartbreaking seeing Rosita go thru this breakup

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought it was pretty insensitive of Sasha to move in on the body like that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to tell you guys something funny.

A few months ago I had root canal surgery. During the entire procedure (which took at least an hour), the doctor and assistant were talking about "The Walking Dead", and it was apparent they had no idea what they were talking about. So here I am totally numb, hands and tools in my mouth, and I couldn't add a word to their conversation to correct them! It was driving me nuts! So the procedure was doubly torturing. Pain and frustration. LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ha, I bet you wanted to smack his hands away sit up and tell them what was really going on!

Re Sasha and Abe, I got more of an impression that it was we're taking the body now. and Maggie and Sasha were taking glen and Abe to Hilltop to be buried. Not a possession thing, more of I'm taking him now. I thought it was an odd flip to Sasha but you could see Abe really starting to appreciate her as there relationship started. I liked them together but Sasha must be doomed to be alone. I think Eugene will be most affected by losing Abe.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
A newspaper in Arkansas (very close to where my mother grew up) has printed an obituary for Glenn. The article claims that "Many critics and fans were so turned off by the gruesome deaths that they declared they would stop watching the show altogether."

http://www.sfgate.com/tv/article/Newspaper-publishes-obit-for-Walking-Dead-10415847.php

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I predict that the ratings will not drop no matter how pissed off some of the fans are.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 28, 2016 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja!

Sanfran, agree!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks BJ. I saw that on my Facebook but couldn't link it since I didn't know where it came from.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It seems like Steven Yeun is doing a lot of this -> https://i.imgur.com/xvF3Ktt.jpg at Walker Stalker Con this weekend. Awww.

I was so worked up about the show I'd kind of forgotten it was the start of a new season. Hope tonight it a huge amount easier.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I heard tonight's episode is going to be actually light-hearted and humorous. For reals.

PS. That picture!!!! Awwwwwww!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ohh that pic made me cry!!!!!!!!!! I love Steven!

Greg Nicotero, Michael Cutlass, and Steven have been posting a lot of pics of them in the makeup and cracking jokes while in it. that helps me a lot

i dont know if I will ever stop missing Glenn

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes, loving the King!