TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Walking Dead: Walking Dead TV Show Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 17, 2016 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow! is right! im so worried about the premiere! its going to be hard to watch any of them get killed

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
This show is going to be brutal! No matter who gets killed it will effect everyone.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
That was intense!! And yes, it's going to be very hard to watch any of them get killed. Seeing the aftermath was brutal.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't watch any of the promos cause I don't want to see any spoilers! I still have the season 6 recap on my DVR and the preview of season 7. Will watch the recap (I so can't remember everything that happened, even though I just watched the whole season a few weeks ago), but don't want to watch the preview. No spoilers!!!! Ack!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm way behind everyone in viewing this show so I try to only read the posts going back to the episode I'm on. Dang it's getting dark! I keep wanting to believe that more humans will be good than bad in this scenario. Yes, yes, remind myself over and over it's all fiction!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I' m so irritated by season six. I feel like the season was a writer's exercise in how many ways can you maim and torture and create awful human beings as characters. I honestly don't know if I care who dies at this point.

If Denise had listened to what they told her and stayed put, she'd be alive. If Carol had stayed put, they wouldn't be lined up for killing. The only promise was in the two men on horses who looked like Knights.

I've had enough of shock violence. Good luck with the new season everyone and here's to hoping that Morgan finds some like-minded souls.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is certainly getting very very dark.

This morning's little "preview" thing was three minutes of nothing really, just clips of people who weren't in the line up. After the two hour special tonight my recorder's picked up another short "preview," which may or may not be the same one.

I've no idea how I'm going to watch next week's premiere. Not really sure what to do at the moment, I guess I will "watch" from the other room or with a cushion over my head or something.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would love to watch with a group of people.

we are going to my son's new college apt (to help him move in) that weekend and we were deciding if we should come home Sun or Mon and I remembered he doesnt have cable so it was decided we would be coming home sun so I can be in front of our tv at 6 sharp! LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They've just renewed it for Season 8 (it's Season 7 that's about to start). And Talking Dead will accompany it.

The Journey So Far special is really good, you could almost start watching at Season 7, if of course you wanted to start with the worst moment of the show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The next preview was after Negan had killed whomever. It's a scene between Rick and Negan, immediately after the killing.

ETA: I'll skip the premiere, read what happens here, and then decide if I'll continue to watch this season.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The trepidation is setting in. I wish I could watch with a group as well but I'll probably watch alone digging my fingernails in to my palms.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
By the way, there are some saying there are clues to who died in the end of that trailer. Just sayin...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the trailer (and this is just speculation) I thought it could be Maggie. Rick has blood on his face and Glenn (who is my original guess) was a few people away from him whereas Maggie was just to Rick's right. But I assumed that was more misdirection.

One thing it did do though was confirm the death is someone to Rick's right, which is Glenn, Rosita, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham and Maggie (and not Rick, Sasha, Aaron, Carl or Eugene).

Or Negan could have pulled the person to the front centre to do the deed, which means it's back to ~could be anyone~ (except Rick and Carl).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another thing I was thinking about last night is who would have let this happen to certain people.

Glenn would not let it happen to Maggie without doing something unless he's physically restrained. I'm not sure Daryl would let it happen to Maggie either.

I don't know that Abraham would let it happen to anyone, but certainly not Rosita and probably not Maggie when Maggie's right next to him.

Which makes me think it does have to be a male. Also for story stuff - the viewers have got to be able to stomach this at least to some extent, and it's a lot more difficult seeing such violence to a woman than a man.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And I mustn't forget about that seeing it through someone's eyes thing at the end of the last episode... which to me limited it to Glenn, Rosita (no chance - too inconsequential), Daryl and Michonne.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Putting this in a spoiler tag, so you don't have to look, this is also speculation, but it seemed compelling to me:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
those analyzing the pool of blood say there is a bloody poncho, and the one wearing a poncho in the scene was Daryl

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that was too easy to spot, and therefore is misdirection

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I fear it really will be Glenn...in the show last night, the writer was talking about Glenn's fake death and he said people were sad, mad, BUT engaged. or something like that. Now I feel like they did do that to prepare us :-( I want it to be Abe but I doubt it

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Kitt, I just wanted to throw it out there for those that were interested.

I have closed my mind to the whole thing, because if I care about the characters, I just can't watch this show any more.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I noticed that Pamy, it seemed an inappropriate thing to say when everything else was just storytelling.

I hear ya, Karuuna. If it's Daryl I don't know what I'm going to do. I think it will be Glenn and have been trying to reconcile that, but there's no way I will be watching or even listening to that part of the show, and after it I will just have to try to pretend it never happened. La la la la la fingers in my ears.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
In reply to The spoiler box....

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Daryle was not wearing a poncho, he had his jacket over his shoulder, and under it was just a vest. If you look at photo, nobody was even wearing a poncho.
Daryle was sitting 4th to the right of Rick, and Sasha and Maggie were on either side of Rick

But for fear of actually being true, there are leaked videos out that say is the death scene.

I want to know, but at the same time I want to be surprised

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
But when Negan pulled Rick from group and dragged him into the trailer ...... The bloody scene was to his left, so it would have to be Sasha right? Or someone on that side? Didn't look as if anyone was allowed to move,mans from,all the sweat soaked Hair on Rick, sounds like he was right next to it.

Maggie was on his other side. Hmmmm.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I didn't look, just repeated what I'd read. You could be right.

I thought the bloody scene was to Rick's right. I'll have to watch again.

By the way, there are spoilers out there about what Negan does to Rick in the trailer. Another reason why I can't watch.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The bloody scene was definitely to Rick's right as he faced out towards Negan. On that side closest to him was Maggie, then Abraham, then the four who were captured by Negan and in the back of that truck thing until towards the end of the finale (Michonne, Daryl, Rosita and Glenn, gong outwards from Rick).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 17, 2016 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think this is the biggest cliffhanger since Who Shot JR! lol