TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: This Is Us: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
OMG.... i was totally wondering why they were smoking in the hospital! It never occurred to me that the young couple were not 'now'.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Texannie, that confused me too until I tied it in with the firefighter who dropped off a baby at the hospital and you saw the little guy. When the biological Dad saw the family pic with his son's parents they never showed it. Putting that all together and then seeing the knit onsies on all three babies and the drawback to the waiting area and I had my ah ha moment. Heck, I'm getting old. It takes me a while for the synapses to work. LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, you are better than me, I didn't have my aha moment until i read it here! LOL

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I started wondering what was up when I saw Walter Cronkite on the news in the hospital waiting room.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Totally missed that too!
What a great concept. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
As soon as the fireman said he found a baby I thought aha! Then out came the cigarette and the pan out. I noted Kate talking about the lemon story to Kevin as well tying the Doctor's story in. I really enjoyed it and thought the actress who played Kate was pretty brave to put it all out there like that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
People smoking inside a hospital was a clue, too.

I just finally watched this tonight.

Well the brother and sister are the twins from the triplets.. so they were raised with the successful guy who was left at the fire station and adopted by the parents of the twins who were originally triplets.

OK.. let me read the thread and see what else..

But I liked it. A keeper for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed Walter Cronkite.

Heck, from previews I was terrified that the mom of the triplets died so I was relieved.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Yes, I got all boo-hoo-hooey at the end and, no, I'm not embarrassed to admit that.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I caught the rerun of the premiere last night and loved it! I wasn't quite sure what tied all the stories together until the very end, but I was never bored! I still haven't quite figured out what's the deal with the twins, however.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy, the twins are the two triplets that lived. Their parents adopted the black baby who was left at the firehouse.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have high hopes.

(so far tried Speechless and like it but want to throttle the mother (Minnie Driver, who is acting the part all too well).. but love the kid.

And two episodes of The Good Place have me hating it and everyone in it..)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I liked it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Color, that I knew....I meant all the angst of the actor, the compulsive eating of the twin.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Duh..............I never thought about the black baby being adopted. i assumed the hospital just dressed them in matching outfits.missed Walter Cronkite but the cigarette did catch my attention.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When they pulled back, most of the men were dressed in polyester and the women had poofy hair and all wore dresses.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Marameko. Jack talked about his mom knitting the triplets matching outfits and that she was a tragic knitter. The babies were all at there house in the nursery at that point. Randall said something to his "real" dad when he found him regarding his father being in the hospital when he was brought in and how it was kismet (my word).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guessed that the parents were all set up for triplets at home and were happy to get the baby that was brought in.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi, just noticed this show, how many episodes in are they?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Only one

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Hi Miz! You have time to catch up and I think it'll be worth it. Its on demand I believe and also on ctv.ca online. 2nd show is tonight I think

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I LOVED the show. I got goosebumps at the end and all teary eyed - I hope they can live up to this episode. The actor was recently on The Young and the Restless as Adam, very good there and in this show so far.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Seriously, this show is so interesting. I never can tell where they are going to go with it. I saw the guy, who was on Castle, and thought I wondered if he was going to be on it all the time. Then, another twist at the end..... How did that happen? So interesting.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Twist at the end? I watched, but don't remember a twist last night? I am really liking this too. I love their cheer! LOL

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love this, too. The twist was at the end when Randal's parents came to visit. It was the mom of the 3, but Jack, the father, wasn't there. Instead it was his good friend who gave him the talk about what a great wife he had and how he shouldn't blow it with her.