TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blacklist - NBC: ARCHIVE : Archive through May 24, 2016 users admin

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"how can they separate the baby from both if Liz is alive."

They wouldn't have to. Tom could leave and then the baby could be secretly spirited away to Liz. They could just fake the baby's death, too.

There's really a million ways to do it. If we viewers can watch Liz shoot an unarmed US Attorney General in front of witnesses and accept that she only got probation, then they can pretty much do whatever unlikely or implausible thing they want with the Liz-Tom-Agnes family unit, and we'll accept it!

This show has such interesting characters who can do the most inexplicably impossible things, but they're so engaging it doesn't matter whether or not it's believable.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'll watch the Spinoff. Tom is super Yummy!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the lady fixer friend of Reddington's has staged her death! She knows enough and has enough connections to do it, and the wherewithal to do it without Red, knowing he is the problem. I think she realises what they have done to a young woman and wants to take her away from it all. I haven't decided why she would leave Tom with the baby though, as he also gets in precarious positions.

I just don't see how they can continue with the show without her. Her relationship with Red is the show, despite many other good characters.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I agree - I know not everyone likes/liked Elizabeth (I do) but Reddington is not Reddington without Elizabeth. He can do anything he wants but he would never abandon Lizzy...we still don't fully know why, but the connection is there and how can he support the others if Elizabeth isn't there?

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I'm so lost after tonight's episode.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Was the lady the Russian mob daughter Masha and Katerina their daughter and that's Liz? And he dreamt it?

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I would guess he was dreaming, or hallucinating but it was really confusing. Quit elaborate and lots of people for a dream.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, confusing. It seemed to me that the lady in his dream was Liz's mother. He talked a lot about saving the child and sacrificing the mother.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think that was liz's mother and funny thing is we still don't know if either one or both are dead or if he just thinks they are.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I should have said, "I don't know, not we don't know" . Can't speak for everyone. :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We both think that was Liz's mom in his hallucination at Cape May. And that Liz's death was staged but Red does not know it, and really believes Liz is dead (had to in order to trick the bad guys).

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
At first I thought he did know that Liz wasn't dead, but now I'm thinking he doesn't know. Good acting!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Never underestimate the power of glitter", so true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND He's Back!!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I actually wrote that down and am going to make a framed sign for my office!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it will go beside my Dont let anyone dull your sparkle!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's a great idea Pamy, I presume you will make the sign using glitter!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
of course :-) I just got my own office and first thing I bought were bow push pins with rhinestones :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Although I am not surprised at the big twist from tonight, I don't know how the spin off will go now.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
This show is enough to make me drink! Ha

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
the spin off is supposedly about Tom and redemption??? not sure how it will go either but surely will have cross-over episodes....right??

Guess someone is coming off the Star Wars craze... Elizabeth, I am your father :-) (i know those were not the exact words - just like they weren't the exact words in Star Wars)

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Sunday, May 22, 2016 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I still think Red is Lizzie's dad. I think the Russian believes he is the day but is wrong. I think Tom is alive and Lizzie will be rescued.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I agree Seabreeze!!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
What's the name of the spin-off?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
According to Goggle it doesn't have a name yet. I wonder when it is suppose to start airing.