TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Longmire: Archive through October 04, 2015 users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I watch netflix off of xbox 360, my kindle & my laptop. I have the xbox hooked to the tv and it has the netflix app., & the amazon app. as well. There is hulu but I don't pay to have hulu I only watch that off my laptop which I can plug into the tv via the hdmi. There are many choices to watching the shows and having patient. No reason to pay so much to have cable.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I've never had cable. I streamed seasons 1 and 2 of Longmire via my Amazon Fire TV. IIRC, Amazon Prime was carrying it. But had to pay to watch season 3 / not "free" on Prime. So I didn't. Got e-mail yesterday from Netflix -- season 3 available there. Last night I watched season 2 cliffhanger to refresh me about it. Start season 3 today.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, May 04, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yup I watched season 3 episode 1 last night. I had been reviewing Longmire's first two seasons to be ready.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, May 09, 2015 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I finished season 3. Waitin' on Netflix to film season 4. I wasn't crazy about Netflix' season 4 of The Killing. Didn't have quite the same feel as the first three seasons. I'm hoping I'll feel better about season 4 of Longmire.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
When does it start on Netflix?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, May 10, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It's currently filming and rumored to be released this fall. We are waiting . . . . Who shot who???

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I went through season 3 way too fast. It is that good of a show. The waiting is the hardest part (thanks tom petty). Yet that is what I am back to.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Longmire fans Netflix has picked a date to release Season 4!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/longmire-season-4-netflix-sets-september-2015-premiere-date-for-new-season

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Vickie!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Isn't it amazing how A&E admits it was one of their best watched shows and yet they still canceled it because the audience was too old?

Thanks for the heads up, Vickie. Might be a good time to rewatch the last season to be ready for the new one.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
No problem I read it and went on my way then it hit me I didn't see anything over here.

I too need to re watch season 3 as I went thru it way too fast.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Just two more days till Longmire!!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
LONGMIRE!

I watched S3, E10 this morning. All I remembered was the last 5 minutes. Not a whole lot of other details from it. Will start S4 later today.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I too had to rewatch the last couple episodes of season 3. This morning before work I watched the first episode of season 4. Just what I was hoping for a great story.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching episode 3!! More tomorrow.

Does anyone know if Netflix is finishing the series with season 4 or are they going to continue it?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm on the 2nd to last episode of season 3 to refresh my memory and then I'll begin season 4 this weekend. I plan to spread out the watching so I can enjoy every moment.

Our local tv critic was discussing this show in the paper this morning and was talking about A&E being so worried about pleasing their advertisers. He then went on to say that Netflix is more then happy to collect their subscription fees from people of any "vintage". I thought that was a good way of putting it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I finished season 4. Anyone else? I enjoyed it. Was it a cliffhanger ending so a season 5? Or was everything wrapped up? Loose ends so it could go either way? I hope there's more.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, September 18, 2015 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am just starting it, Color. As much as I want to binge watch, I am waiting on another family to catch up first.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure they'll be a season 5, I hope so at least!!! It was a cliffhanger end!!!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Just finished season 4, best season yet!! Loved every minute. Netflix didn't change anything about the feel of the show but managed to inject a teeny bit more humour than previous seasons. So who is at the door???? That's the downside of Netflix, with a normal show we have about 6 months to wait, with Netflix it's a full year. 😀

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm trying but I just haven't warmed up to the characters. I'm on episode 7 season 1. Sheriff Longmire is OK but I'm just not that interested in any of the other characters,especially the female sidekick- which at episode 7 I don't even know the characters name.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Lakecat it is Vickie haha! Easy for me wouldn't you say. Or should I say "Vic" is what they call her most of the time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ha. Yes, easy for you. Maybe her backstory will develop in future episodes.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Vic's back story will for sure come out as the story develops. You begin to see and understand each person's reason for how they act. I personally do like the show and hope for a season 5.

I don't like all the characters in the show but what show do you love all of them. I think it is a good mix of people who are telling a good story.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Their backstories develop slowly -- especially during the first season. I didn't think Longmire would be my kinda show, but I love it. Looking forward to season 5. Hopefully there will be.