TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghost Hunting Shows: Archive through August 03, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the teaser trailer for Paranormal Lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjyd2dSCvGM

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
I may check this one out. I used to be a regular watcher of Ghost Adventures, but it's worn a bit thin, and I'm a little tired of Zack's drama. I always liked Nick. I'll DVR this.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dylan Dreyer from the Today Show was the guest investigator last week on Ghost Adventures. She got really scared.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was funny seeing Amy Bruni and Adam Berry guesting on Paranormal Lockdown with Nick Groff.

I knew Amy had quit her job with Ghost Hunters, but I didn't realized Adam quit with her at the same time until I looked it up last night.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Was there any information on why they quit Ghost Hunters?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Amy said she left to spend more time with her family since she recently had a baby. She said the traveling was keeping her away from her baby for too much time. And adam said he quit because he didn't want to work there without Amy. Adam started his own Acting Company of some kind and he also married his long time boyfriend.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now last week's ep of Paranormal Lockdown was insane. The camera man had teeth marks in his back! (btw, I think it's all fake, but awesome fun!) Watch it over a couple times when he reacts to being hurt. It feels so badly acted when you look at it closely a few times.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now here is a new paranormal show I won't miss!

"Ghost Brothers" premiere April 15 on Destination America channel.

When they say "brothers" they mean it's a team of 3 young black men doing ghost investigations. It looks like a lot of fun.

http://www.destinationamerica.com/ghost-brothers-sneak-peak/

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hope I can catch it up here in Ontario!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking these guys should be a lot more fun than other ghost hunters. Marcus is a comedian and "Barber to the Stars". So he must be a real character.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I am liking these guys on "Ghost Brothers". They make me laugh with some of their comments. They are so cute.

Such as when they were talking about how an auntie would act, or when the one guy was scared to use his real name with the ghosts, as if the ghosts could look them up on the internet and find them. Or when the one guy went face first into a giant spider's web, he said it's either the start of a bad movie, or he will become a super hero.
....hahaha

So far so good with this new show.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Glad it is worth a watch!

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I thought the guys were funny too.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Ghost brothers crack me up.

When they were talking about the Auntie going to bed early and asking about using their correct names. They should be quite entertaining.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I love the ghost brothers!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
These guys would be fun to hang with ... they are down to earth and funny. New episode tonight, will be fun to see what happens.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
OMG they are so funny tonight!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
These guys of "Ghost Brothers" are exactly what the ghost hunting shows needed. Someone to put the fun back into it. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Nick Groff (ex-Ghost Adventurer) has a 6 part series starting on June 12 called
"Ghosts of Shepherdstown". It will be on Destination America Channel.

http://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/ghosts-of-shepherdstown/

Ghosts of Shepherdstown is a six-part event that follows a team of investigators attempting to rid the town of paranormal activity.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, "Ghosts of Shepherdstown" is being taken off the dvr. They have the goofiest psychic as part of the show. I think psychics are one of my top 5 pet peeves.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The second half of season 11 of "Ghost Adventures" started Saturday night. This show getting getting so over-produced. They don't have enough of just the raw ghost hunting anymore. It's filled with too many reenactments, interviews, and commentary.

I will still watch it, but I FF through a lot of the fluff.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The original Ghost Hunters final season starts this Wednesday, Aug 3.

This is so sad to me. Like the end of an era :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
At one point, and for a long stretch there, Ghost Hunters was the #1 show on SYFY. I think the crazy amount of copycat shows ruined it for them. I am really sad that it's the last season. I am going to miss them so much. Maybe Steve will do his own spin-off.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
There are too many copy cat ghost shows out there. Plus they come and go so fast I cant keep up. Lately I've been watching Dead Files--with the psychic and the retired cop. I used to like the Famous Dead show where they staked out places where famous people lived or died. But its gone now.