TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 29, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Never thought I would say this, but heh, heh, heh, Damious is alive.....lets go nail Kate for trying to kill him and forging marital docs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who the hell is Robert??? And who was that woman!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, that was the Chloe actress! Hmmm...

So, I wonder if that is the same place that Nick washed ashore when Kate (& Sammie) tried to drown him a couple years ago. You'd think after that failure Kate would know better than to count her chickens so soon.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wonder what Chloe is doing win Demios...... Hmmm

she will have some splaining to do with Nicole.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well the old soap trick of doing a switch-a-roo now that a new actress is taking Kate Mansi's place as Abigail... Puleeeze LOL

"Abigail is burned in a fire at Shady Hills. Doctors inform Chad that she was burned badly and is in surgery. When Chad visits Abby, she's covered in bandages on her face, and she's getting worse, mentally. Shock sets in when he learns how the fire was started..."

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I see Abigail has a mask, but did they show how/when this fire occurred.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2016 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh nevermind, they are explaining it now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I see they picked it up in the middle of the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Abigail's face does not look burned to me, so why is she wearing the mask?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing. So silly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I swear when the bellboy brought the bags to Hope's hotel room it looked like he was carrying a cat carrier.

I was thinking when did Hope get a cat and why is she bringing him along, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damion is sure flexible in who he loves.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or does Kate's face has a little too much plastic surgery. Also isn't she a bit too old to be putting all these crazy colors in her hair... Sometimes pink, green or blue

And Aiden and Hope have no chemistry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree to all those comments Lostfan.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yes and yes! Kate has always had too much plastic surgery, and I'd much rather see Hope and Rafe together.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And don't get me started on those nails! Lol

Think she is trying to be 25

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I agree Lostfan about the plastic surgery, I don't know how she can breath out of her nose it is so small...lol
I don't mind the colors, a girl has to have fun...
I hope Aiden disappears....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze Lousie ANOTHER Hope/Rafe show, lets get this moving, we don't need an entire hour devoted to this unless she is leaving the show.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ugh! I hate these kind of shows! Don't they know we didn't like the hour of Hope? Pffffft.

Had to ff to end just to see ......

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm going to put this in writing, even though I'm probably completely wrong, but I have to put it out there. :-)

I don't think it's Victor. I think it's Kristen who's behind Tate's kidnapping!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ut oh...Kristen??? isn't she dead??? (not that that would make it impossible lol)...not a bad thought though since stealing the egg from Theresa seemed strange to begin with...

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, July 21, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I thought it might be Damon and Kate.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That's a thought, too. I hadn't considered either of them.

As far as Kristen; it's probably wishful thinking on my part, but I don't remember the authorities ever recovering her body, so I've secretly hoped that she'd be back to cause more trouble some day.

I hope it's not Victor, because even though I understand his dislike of Summer & Theresa, it'll be hard to forgive him for putting Brady through this torture.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long we have to suffer thru this Aiden character? Ugh

Also getting rid of the characters of Blanca and Rafes mom can't be soon enough for me either.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Who kidnapped the baby?

Summer or Demios?